Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. (21457 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Jonathan Flags-Off Building Of 700MW Hydro-power Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2012
See how Gbawe has successfully introduced the O-concept on nairaland .The list so far below :
O-power
O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

And I'm quite sure this is new O-song that Beaf will be O-singing on O-nairaland nowwwww

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by jmaine: 11:10pm On May 09, 2012
O'ga o ! grin . . .Una too much cheesy
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 11:11pm On May 09, 2012
lateef4me: See how Gbawe has successfully introduced the O-concept on nairaland .The list so far below :
O-power
O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

And I'm quite sure this is new O-song that Beaf will be O-singing on O-nairaland nowwwww

Sir, you mean "O-nowwwww!" grin

BTW, thanks for the O-List, it'll surely come in handy some day. Lol!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 11:14pm On May 09, 2012
Where is Gbawe jare?!
Egbon surutu, His O-Higness, the O-Liar 1 of O-NL!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2012
To think Gbawe was regarded as very few out of the credible guy on nairaland and seen dragged in the O-mud of deception like this, I'm terribly O- ashamed !

O-noooooo !

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 09, 2012
Beaf: Where is Gbawe jare?!
O-Please don't O-kill me, I av O-cough before. plssssss
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2012
Where is Gbawe jare?!

Beaf,you guys won't O-injure someone ohhh
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Ejine(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2012
I guess this is what we call "O-PROPAGA" grin
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 09, 2012
lateef4me: O-concept on nairaland .The list so far below :
O-power
O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

O-Lateef4me u O-tried ooo. O-Nigeria (probably another O-project to watch out for)
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Ejine(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2012
But I've still maintained that all these parties PDP, ACN, CPC, ANPP, LP, APGA, DPP, are all the same.
You can't keep riding on Fashola's back to tell your people your party presents a "whole new experience" when it's obviously false. Because the same way ACN has its "good guys", Fashola and Oshiomole, is the same way PDP has it's own good guys (infact, even more in number) Amaechi, Chime, Akpabio, Sule Lamido.

So, anyone even trying to cook up the fairytale that ACN is a party of angels, clearly needs to go take his/her medication.

From the guy building the multi-billion naira liaison office in Lagos while Ekiti is in severe financial deepshit, to the other one demolishing structures out of personal political beef, to this guy and his 300 million naira 15 kilowatt corn-grinding machine?

Can you tell me any difference between these guys and the PDP you so much villify?

And don't even get me staryed on their guys in the legislative arm. Abi una mean to tell me say una no dey see all the nonsensical bills being signed by the criminals at the senate? From the perks to the brand new SUVS, how many has the so-called progressive ACN objected against?

Na people dey deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:27am On May 10, 2012
Ejiné: But I've still maintained that all these parties PDP, ACN, CPC, ANPP, LP, APGA, DPP, are all the same.
You can't keep riding on Fashola's back to tell your people your party presents a "whole new experience" when it's obviously false. Because the same way ACN has its "good guys", Fashola and Oshiomole, is the same way PDP has it's own good guys (infact, even more in number) Amaechi, Chime, Akpabio, Sule Lamido.

So, anyone even trying to cook up the fairytale that ACN is a party of angels, clearly needs to go take his/her medication.

From the guy building the multi-billion naira liaison office in Lagos while Ekiti is in severe financial deepshit, to the other one demolishing structures out of personal political beef, to this guy and his 300 million naira 15 kilowatt corn-grinding machine?

Can you tell me any difference between these guys and the PDP you so much villify?

And don't even get me staryed on their guys in the legislative arm. Abi una mean to tell me say una no dey see all the nonsensical bills being signed by the criminals at the senate? From the perks to the brand new SUVS, how many has the so-called progressive ACN objected against?

Bless you brother. The only reason why I'll never like ACN is that they won't shut up, always portraying themselves as an O-angel.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by BlackPikiN(m): 2:33am On May 10, 2012
[size=15pt]O[/size] Lord

Pupils in Osun State would be fed with cocoyam-based nutrition in the state government’s schools feeding programme tagged

[size=20pt]“O Meal’’,[/size] Gov. Rauf Aregbesola has announced.

He made the disclosure in Osogbo on Friday while distributing instructional materials to pupils, saying research had confirmed the nutritional value of cocoyam.

The governor said the cocoyam-based feeding formula would make the pupils strong and sound, as it is rich in minerals and vitamins, and is low in starch.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the programme was inaugurated on April 30 with the employment of 3,000 women as food vendors.

The governor said findings had revealed that cocoyam remains an indispensable but yet neglected food crop, especially for predominantly malnourished households in the country.

“It is not just to provide the usual meal, meant to fill the bellies of our school children, but the ‘O Meal’ is rich in high protein,” he said.

Aregbesola said that the menu includes a very rich diet in chicken, beef, fish, eggs, and fruits to be served with other regular staple foods.

“Interestingly, and contrary to popular but uninformed belief, we found out through research that cocoyam is one of the most nutritious tubers for human consumption.

“Our policy therefore is based on sound advice by nutritionists that such food enhances the physical growth and mental development of kids in their formative years,” he said.

Aregbesola said the programme has also opened a window of opportunity for economic empowerment as no fewer than 3,000 women have been appointed food vendors.

He said the women had been adequately equipped with modern cooking utensils and provided with two pairs of chef uniforms each to enhance their service delivery.

The governor said[size=25pt] more than N1.5 billion[/size] would be required to feed the pupils per annum, even as the equipment and uniforms had gulped [size=25pt]N152million[/size].(NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/osun-govt-to-feed-pupils-on-cocoyam-based-formula/

[size=25pt]O-jigbi jigbi[/size]
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 2:46am On May 10, 2012
I hope lateef4me does not mind the extension of his O-Concept list.

Existing enties:

lateef4me: O-power
O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

New entries:

O-Shiit! (this was ommited)
O-Meal
O-Lord
O-jigbi jigbi
O-Kill me
O-Cough
O-Nigeria
O-Project
O-Higness
The O-Liar 1 of O-NL
O-injure
O-PROPAGA
O-Noooooo!

The bolded ones are the funniest! grin
I think we should also add, O-surutu champion.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 4:39am On May 10, 2012
new addition to the O-list to describe unnecessarily long posts with irrelevant news atticles attachements and other mischievious digressions from the topic of discussion while posting.

O-Long shiit.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 5:10am On May 10, 2012
I just called a Gbawe-like type an "O-Anus" on another thread! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 5:24am On May 10, 2012
the O-liar gbawe needs to publish an O-dictionary to accommodate this O-list of words instead of carrying on with O-lies and O-propaga.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 6:50am On May 10, 2012
O-Aregbe and his lies, O-POWER (as if one is praying) he should have just call it O-phcn then people will understand better.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 7:13am On May 10, 2012
Beaf: I hope lateef4me does not mind the extension of his O-Concept list.

Existing enties:

New entries:

O-Meal
O-Lord
O-jigbi jigbi
O-Kill me
O-Cough
O-Nigeria
O-Project
O-Higness
The O-Liar 1 of O-NL
O-injure
O-PROPAGA
O-Noooooo!

The bolded ones are the funniest! grin

O ga o smiley
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 7:42am On May 10, 2012
I am beginning to think Bros Gbawe is being paid by PDP and all other parties to ridicule and destroy this man Aregbesola otherwise these Osun posts make no sense at all. God save us from evil people.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 8:17am On May 10, 2012
I still can't believe that Gbawe is not man enough to apologise for telling so many lies. angry

Here is a small portion of the litany:

1. That O-Power is a mega project to power Ijesa axis... But it is just a 15kw [/b]FG research project. [b]O-ga o! shocked
2. Osun paid counterpart funding for the FG! O-kill me!
3. O-Power with its 15kw generator level output cost Osun 300 million Naira! O-jigbi jigbi!
4. That Osun created the project for NASENI and the FG! O-Nooooo!
5. Osun is working directly with Unido! O-My God!

O-Fraud! O-Pathetic!

[size=14pt]On behalf of the long suffering NLers who have been the victims of such flagrant abuse, high stories and acrobatic lies by brother Gbawe; I demand an unconditional O-Apology![/size]

At this rate, ayam beginning to think that we should commence a crowning ceremony to formalise brother Gbawe as the Egbon surutu, His O-Higness, the O-Liar 1 of O-NL.

O-Shiit! O-Power!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2012
Ejiné: But I've still maintained that all these parties PDP, ACN, CPC, ANPP, LP, APGA, DPP, are all the same.

same same my broda.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Funkymallam(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2012
This was my advice to O-Gbawe on the 21th Dec. 2011 but he wont listen. O-Poor him, for i sincerely feel for him.

Funkymallam:

You were one of the few posters i used to respect here on NL until u lost it. U lost it, when u left your objectivity nature, to become a chronic ACN/Tinubu apologist.
Can u ever make a reasonable argument without bringing in PDP/GEJ into it all the time, even when they were never mentioned in d topic? your obsession for GEJ is so gr8, that no day passes u without throwing pebbles.

Mind u, am not a fan of any politician cus they are all thieves, yes u heard me right!

If my first post was wrong about who u r, y ddnt u challenge it? U said am 'badbelle', well thats your opinion, but let me tell u, i dnt need or envy your crumbs u gather under d table of ACN/BRF/BAT. If u can sell your children for such crumbs, i wont and mind u, a day they would hold u responsible.

I just want u to change your ways and stop being sentimental,Ppl are watching u and u r losing your respectable status just as beaf have lost his, he started out like u.
#justanadvice.

When i saw what was going to happen to him earlier on this thread, i tried apologising on his behalf and closing the thread but he called me O-names.

O-Shame ...
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 10, 2012
O-Gbawe has ran away from is O-own O-thread, O-mase o. 15kw to O-power O-Ijesha axis, can it even O-power a flat. O-State of Osun.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by felifeli: 8:59am On May 10, 2012
Beaf: I still can't believe that Gbawe is not man enough to apologise for telling so many lies. angry

Here is a small portion of the litany:

1. That O-Power is a mega project to power Ijesa axis... But it is just a 15kw [/b]FG research project. [b]O-ga o! shocked
2. Osun paid counterpart funding for the FG! O-kill me!
3. O-Power with its 15kw generator level output cost Osun 300 million Naira! O-jigbi jigbi!
4. That Osun created the project for NASENI and the FG! O-Nooooo!
5. Osun is working directly with Unido! O-My God!

O-Fraud! O-Pathetic!

[size=14pt]On behalf of the long suffering NLers who have been the victims of such flagrant abuse, high stories and acrobatic lies by brother Gbawe; I demand an unconditional O-Apology![/size]

At this rate, ayam beginning to think that we should commence a crowning ceremony to formalise brother Gbawe as the Egbon surutu, His O-Higness, the O-Liar 1 of O-NL.

O-Shiit! O-Power!! grin

LOL In fact O le ku smiley
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 9:10am On May 10, 2012
Awhy.com:
O-Gbawe has ran away from is O-own O-thread, O-mase o. 15kw to O-power O-Ijesha axis, can it even O-power a flat. O-State of Osun.

I love your O-wonderful O-nalysis, O-state of O-sun needs our O-pity.

My empathy goes to the O-indigenes, presently going through incessant O-frauds from the O-lying O-governor

it is such an O-mess

O-lord, please O-forgive the O-lying O-governor of O-sun state

Can i hear an O-amen to our solemn O-prayer

O-lol cheesy
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2012
O-honestly,this is O-comedy O-unlimited .....
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 10:18am On May 10, 2012
lateef4me: O-honestly,this is O-comedy O-unlimited .....

O-Yes, O- correct dada
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by lateef4me(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2012
hope lateef4me does not mind the extension of his O-Concept list.

Existing enties:

O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

New entries:

O-Meal
O-Lord
O-jigbi jigbi
O-Kill me
O-Cough
O-Nigeria
O-Project
O-Higness
The O-Liar 1 of O-NL
O-injure
O-PROPAGA
O-Noooooo!

The bolded ones are the funniest! 
Beaf,
O-abeg,o-carry O-go ......
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 10, 2012
Where is that O- nonentity called gbawe?we are still waiting for your O- apology.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by EVERCUTE(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2012
lateef4me: hope lateef4me does not mind the extension of his O-Concept list.

Existing enties:

O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

New entries:

O-Meal
O-Lord
O-jigbi jigbi
O-Kill me
O-Cough
O-Nigeria
O-Project
O-Higness
The O-Liar 1 of O-NL
O-injure
O-PROPAGA
O-Noooooo!

Beaf,

O- RUBBISH!

Existing enties:

O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

New entries:

O-Meal
O-Lord
O-jigbi jigbi
O-Kill me
O-Cough
O-Nigeria
O-Project
O-Higness
The O-Liar 1 of O-NL
O-injure
O-PROPAGA
O-Noooooo!

Beaf,

O- RUBBISH!

Existing enties:

O-nairaland
O-gbawe
O-liar
O-deception
O-fraud
O-pathetic
O-apology
O-slap
O-NASENI
O-question
O-epistle
O-my God
O-pele
O-radical
O-post
O-boy
O-secret
O-project
O-yes
O-yo
O-banal

New entries:

O-Meal
O-Lord
O-jigbi jigbi
O-Kill me
O-Cough
O-Nigeria
O-Project
O-Higness
The O-Liar 1 of O-NL
O-injure
O-PROPAGA
O-Noooooo!

Beaf,

O- RUBBISH!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by jason123: 10:38am On May 10, 2012
If true, then I can't help but commend Osun state. . . .at least, that's another 15 kW off the national grid FOREVER (renewable energy). Although, I must say its too expensive for 15 kW! Naija politicians!
That aside, this O- stuff is hilarious!!! grin grin grin

Awhy.com:

Can you please tell us what your state puts back to the Nation?! If every state has one or two of such project, I am sure our power problem would have been half solved!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 10:44am On May 10, 2012
jason123: If true, then I can't help but commend Osun state. . . .at least, that's another 15 kW off the national grid FOREVER (renewable energy). Although, I must say its too expensive for 15 kW! Naija politicians!
That aside, this O- stuff is hilarious!!! grin grin grin

Can you please tell us what your state puts back to the Nation?! If every state has one or two of such project, I am sure our power problem would have been half solved!

O-ediot ni, coming in quite late to salvage O-Gbawe O-power O- lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

Kaduna State Governorship Election Online Poll:Meet The Favourites / Obiano At Owerre-Ezukala Cave And Waterfall In Anambra / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.