Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

An Open Letter To General Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To General Buhari (10965 Views)

Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) / General Buhari's Military Government / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Akpan107(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2012
Joey82: but seriously, who can we consider to be a good candidate for 2015.
Buhari is old.
uncle jona is a retardeen.
el rufai is a bigot.
zoning wont favor fashola. (abi we don stop the soning sef)
so who?
Goodluck is still the best man for the top job, forget what some ''desperate'' politicians are doing to rubbish his government. To be sincere, he must complete his 2nd term in office, nomatter what they are using Boko Haram to do. I believe God will save us from the hands of our enemies (because they are much and very strong) God is more powerful than all our enemies... This so-called nation may not remain one by 2015. If dem sey our water no go boil, their own water no go even near fire!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Delafruita(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2012
ifihearam: So buhari is the better hand??
Am so sorry to disagree with you
When was the last time a president of over 65 ruled america or any developed country?
Let's be very factual here.
John McCain contested at 71 and age wasnt a factor that made him lose to obama.it isnt about age,its their ability
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Delafruita(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2012
GboyegaD:

Did you just mention Fashola? He is no better than Jonathan or the PDP elects so far. His current actions about the medical doctor's strike speaks greater volume. We do not need tyrant in power.
his action on the doctors is exactly what nigeria needs.just so u know,his action is been applauded
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Zaprof(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2012
I just have 1 question to ask buhari supportaz & pls ansa it with all sincerity. If buhari or any northerner was d president,will there be boko haram?
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Akpan107(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2012
mgzee: Buhari,goodluck,atiku all of them should go and rest stupid politicians they are all samme
pls, remove the name of Goodluck out of this list.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by wysenas(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2012
Are we looking 4 solutns 2 our numerous problem or what?why are we so myopic?d citizen is d problem of Nigeria not d leaders.we refused 2 say d truth,instead religion,sectionalism and tribal politic is order of day.if there is 24hrs electricity.water is running,corruption minimised 2 d bearest minimum,employment 4 d youths and security of life/properties,then who will care d occupant of Aso rock.we need 2 wear our thinking cap now,our leaders have taken us 4 granted 4 long.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,God dey is not enough to turn things around,we need 2 take our destiny in our hand.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Jalal(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2012
wysenas: Are we looking 4 solutns 2 our numerous problem or what?why are we so myopic?d citizen is d problem of Nigeria not d leaders.we refused 2 say d truth,instead religion,sectionalism and tribal politic is order of day.if there is 24hrs electricity.water is running,corruption minimised 2 d bearest minimum,employment 4 d youths and security of life/properties,then who will care d occupant of Aso rock.we need 2 wear our thinking cap now,our leaders have taken us 4 granted 4 long.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,God dey is not enough to turn things around,we need 2 take our destiny in our hand.

GBAM! Bros u spoke my mind.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2012
Wait! We are in 2012. We stil have three full years. Are we saying there is nothing that we can get till 2015?
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Daymauler: 1:36am On May 10, 2012
The real yardstick should be ability to deliver good governance irrespective of tribe, age, religion or any other criterion. We need not zero in on individual yet. Anybody that has this quality has my vote!
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by terfcha: 2:57am On May 10, 2012
Me as a person I will surely vote for Buhari if he eventual contested.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Dereformer(m): 4:45am On May 10, 2012
Come what may, gej must contest and win come 2015. David Mark takes over in 2019 and leaves office in 2027. By that time buhari will either be dead or be in court contesting the result of a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by klerry(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2012
Socratez20: hmmn wah we need is nt age, color, tribe, qualifications or heart inspirin speeches bt a Presidnt u wl lead ds country wv d fear of God, someone who wl b a litle bit dictorial n ready to bulldoze corruptn without compromise

U really hit the nail on the head brov!
Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by mdbissalla(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2012
wat an elderly sees while sitting down, d young will NOT see it even at d top of iroko tree. accord your elders wit dignity and respect. aged is wisdom
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by pdpiperpippen: 7:47am On May 10, 2012
To vote buhari is to mortage ur rite to religious freedoms and rite of expression, the man is behind boko haram that we all knw, I rather die free than be stampeded into putting a terrorist in power
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by pdpiperpippen: 7:50am On May 10, 2012
denko: Buhari Instigated the almajeris to kill innocent corpers.

As for the Oputa panel, no honest and reasonable person will run away from any law however mundane it is. Unfortunately for General Buhari he refused to appear before the Justice Oputa panel which was just a fact finding committee headed by an eminent jurist like Justice Oputa. If General Buhari is clean and honest why did he run away from the Oputa panel?

Buhari put in place a retroactive law that killed three men, innocent men in my book, by public execution.

He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were factually true under Decree 4. He had told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.

Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu, another Igboman who returned from 13years exile just a little over a year then was as well locked up in Kiri Kiri Prison by meanhearted Buhari.Up till today we are not told what was Emeka’s offence.

Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for immediate medical attention.The then Governor of Ogun State,Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which we were told led to his untimely death.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by pdpiperpippen: 7:52am On May 10, 2012
Fellow nigerians while we shld forgive buhari for all the atrocities he committed against us but must we forget? This man ordered the killings in d last political violence or at least supported it via his actions and body language.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Kachi01: 8:06am On May 10, 2012
If we talk of tribalism, who is more tribal than buhari? Why did he put Ekwueme the vice president in prisom after overthrowing the democraticaly elected govt and put his brother Shagari under house arrest? Who is less a religious bigot than buhari? Was he not the one that said christians should vote for christians and muslims for muslims? Lets face the reality, before the last election, buhari said that if he loose, he wont go to court but treat it his own way which is what brought post election violence in the north. If my messiah must be the one that hates me and will rejoice in killing me, i better remain in bondage. The crying general should go and advice our leaders on the way foward other than looking for a way to cry again.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by soma042(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2012
at this stage one is still talking about[b] buhary,nigeria,& presidency[/i[/b]]. im still weeping 4 this [i]nigeria,nairaland& their mentality cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by bajosky: 9:43am On May 10, 2012
[quote author=tlonge]The person that posted this is just DAFT, UNINFORMED and BIAS. You make unsubstantial accusations and insinuations while we are being Governed by a clueless President. You talk about the age of the US President. Please, We had as much Hope in Jonathan as Americans had in Obama. Obama is performing against all Odds. Jonathan is being crippled by Boko Haram,Flimsy excuses(Boko haram has infiltrated my Govt),Name calling(Cabal). If Jonthan is our answer to the Youths being in Power.
I guess Donald Duke the former governor of Cross River is a quality and product that 9ja could packaged 4d world, without sentiment he i think will superceed Obama-check out d obudu intl ranch resort,tinapa,tourism intiative,calabar carnival and devlopment he recorded while in office.
if only zoning will stop,best brains be voted in to consolidate the transformation process.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Myself2(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2012
But for the last line where the writer referred to Ayatollah Buhari as excellencey,this would have been an entirely brilliant letter
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by wysenas(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2012
Nobody say that Buhari is a saint.as a human,he may have his shortfalls.lets weigh his achievement and his shortfalls side by side b4 we castigate him.Bill clinton/Monica Lewisky sexual allegatn then in US was very controvasial but Americans over looked it becos of his performance.Like d late Ebam Eda, fela kuti of blessed memory used 2 say 'SUFFERING and SMILING' continue smiling despite yur suffering just 4 flimsy excuses.must u throw d baby and d bathed water away just becos d water is dirty?BH members arrested and several panels set up has never mentioned Buhari as d brain behind BH.ask Azazi and Henry Okah or senator Ndume.Among d past head of states,Buhari is d poorest,he has d chance 2 steal 4rm Govt.coffer or PTF but he didnt.d choice is ours,if we choose 2 suffer in d hand of few cabals and armed robbers in power so be it.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by pdpiperpippen: 11:32am On May 10, 2012
A terrorist boko haram kingpin,cannot rule nigeria period!
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Sike(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2012
K
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by walex2(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2012
father of the bokoboys and the almajiris

Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by abacus(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2012
kelvin uche: abacus u ar mad by talkin abt gej lik dat....i suspect u as boko haram...ozo

Am sure you don't know what you are talking about. Either you are so naive or pretending. Time and events is exposing the weakness and clueless nature of gej.

How can Gej release names of BH sponsors without arresting them first. shocked, Kevin is that the way you reason too?

This thread is full of Buhari do this, Buhari do that, Don't we have a C-IN-C anymore? Why is everything about this country is about tribe and religion.

They say that a nation gets the leaders they deserve.

[size=18pt]GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY[/size]
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by rakumiii(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2012
Jalal:
The bobo still young na. If Youth leader is 60 yrs, presido should be 100 yrs na!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by espn(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2012
Akpan107: Goodluck is still the best man for the top job, forget what some ''desperate'' politicians are doing to rubbish his government. To be sincere, he must complete his 2nd term in office, nomatter what they are using Boko Haram to do. I believe God will save us from the hands of our enemies (because they are much and very strong) God is more powerful than all our enemies... This so-called nation may not remain one by 2015. If dem sey our water no go boil, their own water no go even near fire!!!
. Too bad..too sad..saying jonathan is d rite man for d job..let me pose a ? To u..we al knw he got into power wen yar adua died..he spent sum months in office..what did he achieve before d general election dat brought him into power..what has he achieved so far since he became president..r u telin me boko haram has stopped him frm working..caryn out his so called agenda..but boko haram didn't stop him frm travelin out of d country..boko haram didn't stop in frm interfering in d politics of bayelsa state..didn't stop him frm removing fuel subsidy..frm removing justice ayo salami..frm lobbying for 2015 presidency spot..frm stealing money..just face d fact..sentiment apart..he has no plan for d country..
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Igbas: 7:22am On May 14, 2012
Bralailai
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Myself2(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2012
[size=16pt]Malam Buhari is a frustrated,weeping jobless arsewipe,deeply addicted to his lowlife level of irresponsible rants and sponsorship of terror groups.

His unguarded rants only go further to show how violent and desperate he is to be president,surely he will die a frustrated man as he WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

If the blood of the innocent youth corpers he killed in the North is not enough for him and he's now thirsty for more blood,then God will ensure drinks his own blood and that of his children and close allies

Shameless religious bigot and tyrant
[/size]
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by femides: 10:57am On May 17, 2012
Delafruita:
his action on the doctors is exactly what nigeria needs.just so u know,his action is been applauded

Gboyega, I guess you are one of the doctors that were sacked. Fashola is no nonsense man and we need somebody like him to rule this nation. why did doctors want that had not been done for them. they didn't care about the health of masses who could not afford private hospital, many people were dying while some had the deteriorate health in General hospital. He called them for dialogue but they refused. if you were in that shoe what would you do?
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by ifihearam: 9:02am On May 18, 2012
Buhari is a blood thirsty bigot. Please stay away from politics or at least hang yourself so we can have peace and fresh air in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Ngwuta, Others May Forfeit Undeclared Assets / Why Buhari Is Yet To Act On NJC’s Recommendation / Buhari Presides Over FEC, Swears In New INEC Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.