Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

An Open Letter To General Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To General Buhari (10963 Views)

Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) / General Buhari's Military Government / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by denko(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2012
Muhammadu Buhari is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be under house arrest is enough evidence.

He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.

1(a) Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after.

1 (b) Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.

1(c) Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. Whe he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township.

BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN HE IS THE GENESIS OF BOKO HARAM

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by espn(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2012
Nonsense..wer u paid to write dis dirty fin..
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by wysenas(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2012
Since tribal,religion,sectional politics still cover our eyes and senses,we will continue 2 suffer in Nigeria.corruption is d monster militating against our country,fight corruption and nigeria will be a beta place 2 live.BUHARI can do it becos he has no Godfather to dictate 2 him.life is a choice,if we choose 2 suffer,then make another mistake in 2015.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by espn(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2012
M
I fink it shld b an open letter to d president..who is after second term..when he has don nufin so far..SMH for dis country!adres d rite fin..nd stop posting nonsense..
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by JFACTOR1(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2012
Okorocha can do the Job better!!!
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by tribalism(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2012
buhari is a coward judging from how IBB walked him out of office. he must be up to some devilish plans, after truncating a civilian government, here he is asking to be voted to become a civilian president. he is far from what we are seeing.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by femides: 5:38pm On May 09, 2012
I don't know why we Nigerians like to test run Old and dead engines while we could actually afford to buy new engine. My point is that we have people who can lead us to golden palace in Nigeria but we are blind to see. Some people are still supporting Buhari because of his old integrity that have been corrupted. He want to die on this politics because of his own hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by mgzee(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2012
Buhari,goodluck,atiku all of them should go and rest stupid politicians they are all samme
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2012
Buhari still remains the best candidate come 2015. His projects when he was head of state are still there for all to see, our refineries included. His projects when he was PTF chairman cut across the nation. Age and good health are two different things as Yar'dua was younger than him but didn't enjoy good health. @OP, everybody here knows that you have hidden agenda, his age was neither your motive for writing this nor your concern. Stop being a coward and tell us what propelled you to write this, afterall it is a free world. Buhari anytime, any day. Again, I prefer a dictator with a good heart like Buhari and Muritala to this yeye democracy we're having.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 09, 2012
denko: Muhammadu Buhari is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be under house arrest is enough evidence.

He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.

1(a) Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after.

1 (b) Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.

1(c) Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. Whe he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township.

BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN HE IS THE GENESIS OF BOKO HARAM

Nobody says you must support buhari or that you should not support or promote (GEJ) but it is digraceful to attempt to that by manufacturing a cocktail of lies as u have done in this post. For instance even if u were to young when Shehu Kangiwa died a simple google search would have revealed that the former sokoto state governor died on 17 November, 1981, that is more than two years before buhari came to power! Yet you shamelessly want to mislead people by claiming that Buhari kept a man that was already dead under house arrest.

Buhari's treatment of corrupt politicians may be considered too harsh by democratic standards but millions of nigerians will prefer it to your Hero's (GEJ) attitude towards corrupt politicians.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by kelvinuche(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2012
abacus u ar mad by talkin abt gej lik dat....i suspect u as boko haram...ozo
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by kelvinuche(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2012
denko i believe buhari is evil.....buhari old man go and die....we rather die in bomb wit ur brodas dan let u rule us.....biafra here i stand
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Dereformer(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2012
Honestly speaking, neither myself nor any member of my family can vote buhari either in this life or in the life to come. Buhari is an unmitigated anathema. So much innocent blood on his hand. In south east, south west, south south,and middle belt, buhari is seen as a curse.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by kelvinuche(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2012
Bleep all of u who are against gej.GEJ 2015.Am ready to die for him and for nothing than nonsense buhari
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by jbrodaly(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2012
My open letter would be:
Sir please contest again.
Thanks so much for your time
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2012
Dereformer: Honestly speaking, neither myself nor any member of my family can vote buhari either in this life or in the life to come. Buhari is an unmitigated anathema. So much innocent blood on his hand. In south east, south west, south south,and middle belt, buhari is seen as a curse.
You're even speaking for the South West when you have never been to the West in your life.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by gbadexy(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2012
Buhari all the way.only God knows if this country would truely ever develop.some people can be very obstinate and sentimental about electing the right people.it is my own opinion that irrespective of tinubu's preference or not,we are going to vote for the best candidate without sentiment
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by emmalets(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2012
Where are d likes of G. Akpabio, Adams Oshiomole, Fashola etc? U are here talking about someone who does not have regard for life. Has he apologised for lives lost for him last year? If Boko Haram kill all Nigerian who will vote for him? Has he come out to criticized them once?
We need true democrats there. Naija give ur president sometime to prove himself
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by ufot(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2012
Buhari needs to sit his ARSE out of politics period. His mates are running businesses with the money they all stole MFKS!!!! He should be advising the present government on how to move Nigeria forward....what a DIP STICK.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 09, 2012
Waste of time, even if buhari wants to stay in politics till he die let him say one thing is that he will never smell aso rock again, that's the bitter truth. Unless he plots a coup and use the military to come to power by then what we have been waiting for have happened and the trumpet of to your tent o Israel will start blasting once again.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by afrikanns: 8:05pm On May 09, 2012
If u are to compare gen.buhari wit d other ex- . In wealth accummulation up to the present moment u ll understand wat am sayin but the problem is that most of u talking now are yet to be born them. To move the country forward let s all spit out tribalism, religion differences, and let s all swallow love and give it to the best hand to do it. Jonathan the youngest of all and purely civillian man see how is doing it.For less than a year now nothing has changed things are just moving frombad to worst his tenure is the worst of all, now is thinkin of increasin PHCN bill no what does he has to so for his governance nothin but enof suffering. May God intervene Amin!!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Reanaa: 8:10pm On May 09, 2012
Someone of my grandpa's age should be preparing to meet his ancestors. what will happen if Nigeria should practice regional gorvernment so that buhari can have rule and transform the north since his passion to improve life condition would not let him be?. secondly an islamic adherent like him is not fit to rule a nation with population of over 140million, people wit different religious views in this era, he come from a religious backgroud with zero tolerance to other religion. he should talk to his boy first to stop the voilent insecurity in the north before he cry again. does it mean amaong nigerian intellectual no other person is competent to take over the mantle of leadership except the old brain? where are our young and experienced intellectuals?
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by afrikanns: 8:16pm On May 09, 2012
kelvin uche: abacus u ar mad by talkin abt gej lik dat....i suspect u as boko haram...ozo

ur president even deserves more than his receivin greedy souls.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by samphem(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2012
Why are u ecomium buhari for all this catatrophy and chaotic he cause to this nation
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by wysenas(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2012
Is this democracy?is this how those who invented d idea practise it.corruption everywhere while d masses are hungry.i thank God iam not alone,we are all inside it 2gether.let setiment cover our face and brain.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by moetariq: 8:48pm On May 09, 2012
[b]True..we r africans and still blive in elders...ask me why? so many of us youths
blive we knw more than we rily do. Buhari may hv his faults..but if u ask me, most of us knw 1 thing, hate it or leave it
...he is principled. we cannot tk dat frm him, his overly religious utterances hv many atime landed him
in 'taint soup', but who doesnt hv faults
In d era of WAI and the ptdf, remembr wen all 9ja unis had buses? sum places gt roads, clinics.....he at least has performed
when compared to other regimes...like dis PDP regime....subsidy, boko haram, pension scam, capital markt probe, so many probes...but no culprit...oh Nigeria....

BUhari has bn dia done tht, if he returns now. he knws exactly
d power levers to pull to kickstart dis country in a positive directioon. we the youths wont knw hw d bondage connection has bn up there, so we cant rily cut off d cabal
we r more educatd no doubt, lets handle ministerial, LG chairman, GUbernatorial, house of assembly n oda appointments of execution....but wat 9jeria nids nw is a ruthless fearless
cleanser....of corruption....u wil nid sum vengeance if u r 2 fight corruption,,,i see Buhari's face amongst present options and not religion...4 reliigon is d opium of d masses.
we profess God a lot, but hw many of us realy take time to listen 2 God? r we d most holy of nations??
the last thing we need is a party dat has given us all d bitter pills we eva knew 4 democracy...and not too many sweet ones i'm afraid. 4 a country of our standn...
d party dat has kept dissapointn us in d league of nations.....d party where corruption reigns supreme everywhere...........
it is corruption we hv to fight brethren....not relgion, age, tribe or race.
[/b]
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by love124(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2012
Buhari will neva and can neva rule naija. these are thesame insane people that has promised to make nigeria ungovernable for GEJ, and they are achieving that with their Boko Haram Boys. While, cos he (GEJ) is an infidel. now ask ursef, where is the love this Aboki (Buhari) claim he has for Naija.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by love124(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2012
[quote author=moetariq][b]True..we r africans and still blive in elders...ask me why? so many of us youths
blive we knw more than we rily do. Buhari may hv his faults..but if u ask me, most of us knw 1 thing, hate it or leave it
...he is principled. we cannot tk dat frm him, his overly religious utterances hv many atime landed him
in 'taint soup', but who doesnt hv faults
In d era of WAI and the ptdf, remembr wen all 9ja unis had buses? sum places gt roads, clinics.....he at least has performed
wh pls what did he forgot there that he is going there to take. Buhari is a fanatics and an extrimist don't forget that pls. Bleep Buhari, Bleep Atiku, Bleep Kaita and Bleep u Buhari Supporters.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by GboyegaD(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2012
Joey82: but seriously, who can we consider to be a good candidate for 2015.
Buhari is old.
uncle jona is a retardeen.
el rufai is a bigot.
zoning wont favor fashola. (abi we don stop the soning sef)
so who?

Did you just mention Fashola? He is no better than Jonathan or the PDP elects so far. His current actions about the medical doctor's strike speaks greater volume. We do not need tyrant in power.
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by Reanaa: 9:29pm On May 09, 2012
with sanusi islamitizing the bank sector, buhari has done and will do worst
Re: An Open Letter To General Buhari by realpeople: 10:01pm On May 09, 2012
At 42, you were Nigeria's Head of State. Now, at 70 you are still planing to occupy same position in 2015. Oga, I have nothing against you but I wish to know when the turn of your children will come....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.