Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am A Slucker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Slucker (1772 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Slucker by brandedben(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2012
I AM A SLUCKER

A Slucker is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. A Slucker is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development. A Slucker person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be a Slucker is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with a Slucky attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come. Slucker always see the future in the present. Slucker always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And Slucker aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities. Slucks means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition.

Slucks is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

And lastly, being a Slucker doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being a Slucker also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your Slucky nature.

I am proud to be a Slucker.

Temitope Benson

Administrator

http://www./iamaslucker/
Re: I Am A Slucker by Dyt(f): 12:59pm On May 09, 2012
ok
Re: I Am A Slucker by Rocktation(f): 1:02pm On May 09, 2012
Ehen Will you post the essence of this thread seperately?
Re: I Am A Slucker by Cheggoon(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2012
U r a SUCKER indeed....!
Re: I Am A Slucker by cindyrella(f): 1:15pm On May 09, 2012
HUH??
Re: I Am A Slucker by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 09, 2012
brandedben: I AM A SLUCKER

A Slucker is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. A Slucker is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development. A Slucker person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be a Slucker is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with a Slucky attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come. Slucker always see the future in the present. Slucker always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And Slucker aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities. Slucks means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition.

Slucks is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

And lastly, being a Slucker doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being a Slucker also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your Slucky nature.

Temitope Benson

Administrator

Aww, how romantic.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Slucker by Sijo01(f): 2:22pm On May 09, 2012
Re: I Am A Slucker by Killz1(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2012
brandedben: I AM A SLUCKER

Temitope Benson

Administrator

Ok. I'm proud of you too. . . You can now proceed to get a Romantic life!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Slucker by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On May 09, 2012
Mr Benson u ave bin smoking to much benson and hedges.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Slucker by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Mr Benson u ave bin smoking to much benson and hedges.

Lwkmd....
Re: I Am A Slucker by lollarj(f): 3:51pm On May 09, 2012
I feel you, Sluck on, jawe !

1 Like

Re: I Am A Slucker by 2goodbobo(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2012
Brandedben...please how does this thread affect the price of condom in the chemist?
Re: I Am A Slucker by OK2NV3: 9:19pm On May 09, 2012
I was hoping you spelt sucker wrong
Re: I Am A Slucker by IZUKWU(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2012
2goodbobo: Brandedben...please how does this thread affect the price of condom in the chemist?
comic relief
Re: I Am A Slucker by slimyem: 9:55pm On May 09, 2012
lmao@thread and replies!cheesy
Slurking indeed!
Re: I Am A Slucker by brandedben(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
Lmao @ all your comments... I just hope you all wey able to follow the link.. Thanks for your time.
Re: I Am A Slucker by mspookie: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
dats how madness starts. mscheww
Re: I Am A Slucker by 190: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2012
ms pookie: dats how madness starts. mscheww

Lol

@ ms pucee - hw я u 2day

(1) (Reply)

Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? / Words: From The Heartbroken To The Heartbreaker! / Should I Accept Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.