Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? (1891 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / Should Muslim Women Be Forced To Take Their Veils Off During A Trial??? / Should Muslim Men Wear Niqabs/veils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by http(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2012
I just need to let out my surprise and annoyance regard some posters if not all respondent to a particular Thread where a poster was asking interested Muslims on Nairaland to join a BB Group, i was surprise at the way Xtians starts attacking the poster and the Thread entire, i can't believe the kind and amount of hate post coming in. I had enough when the thread was CLOSED and later REMOVED.

This goes to Seun and the Moderators, ARE MUSLIMS NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON NAIRALAND OR MUSLIMS ARE NOT WELCOME ON THIS FORUM AGAIN?
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 09, 2012
http: I just need to let out my surprise and annoyance regard some posters if not all respondent to a particular Thread where a poster was asking interested Muslims on Nairaland to join a BB Group, i was surprise at the way Xtians starts attacking the poster and the Thread entire, i can't believe the kind and amount of hate post coming in. I had enough when the thread was CLOSED and later REMOVED.

This goes to Seun and the Moderators, ARE MUSLIMS NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON NAIRALAND OR MUSLIMS ARE NOT WELCOME ON THIS FORUM AGAIN?

If u guys leaves or stays, who cares? Pple are just sceptical cos u might use such means to escalate violence and perpetrate more evil with Boko Haram.

After all everything about ur religion is force and violence. u guys forced and threatened Seun before u were secluded from other normal Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 09, 2012
this is what im talking about

We dont want to be beheaded for insulting Islam the religion of peace and tolerance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2012
toba: this is what im talking about

We dont want to be beheaded for insulting Islam the religion of peace and tolerance cheesy
grin grin grin grin i believe lagosshia is one of those protesters with placards
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 09, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin grin i believe lagosshia is one of those protesters with placards

yes. He's the one with the placard inscribed with 'massacre those who insult Islam'

1 Like

Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2012
@OP, why are you leaving have you got scared are you coward only those who are on the wrong are scared

if you knew you were wrong, you wouldnt be scared. you would stay here and fight back for the truth. Most people are against me too, but i know i am right and I will stay here until they realize they are wrong. angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by http(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin grin i believe lagosshia is one of those protesters with placards

This post is directed to Seun or the moderators, if you are either of the two, then you can say so.

This is not of being coward or scared, what will i be scared of? its just a question and confirmation if muslims are not allowed in this Forum again, so we know. Whatever you want to call me, free ur tongue...
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2012
http:

This is not of being coward or scared, what will i be scared of? its just a question and confirmation if muslims are not allowed in this Forum again, so we know. Whatever you want to call me, free ur tongue...

well then why are you running away just because other people talk bad of you
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2012
This war, this constant hatred between Christians and Muslim will never have a winner. I am sorry to see Nigeria consumed by two fanaticism that contribute nothing, but on the contrary, delay.
It would be good to consider that there are honest Muslims who embrace healthy belief ... not all Muslims are terrorists or are bad ... The same applies to Christians ...
No religion is bad, who can be bad people are.
Not hate the religions; judge people individually.

1 Like

Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 09, 2012
Dr been

1 Like

Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2012
christians are also a major problem.
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by logicboy: 7:27pm On May 09, 2012
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2012
patriot2:
You are quite naïf, the war is not between christians and muslims, it is between muslims and the rest of the nation and perhaps the world, because the followers of mohamed think that non followers don't deserve to live.
True talk. Boko haram has declared war on Nigeria and Nigerians. why?

because they want Nigeria to be governed by sharia law. Why must Muslims see themselves as superior? why will they want to force their wish on 160 Million pple?

1 Like

Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
christians are also a major problem.
yes but muslims are the worst of the two Religions in terms of hatred and intolerance
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2012
toba: yes but muslims are the worst of the two Religions in terms of hatred and intolerance

^yes i agree. christians are filled with hatred and intolerance, but they tend to do it silently these days in some parts of the world.
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 1:26am On May 10, 2012
http:

This post is directed to Seun or the moderators, if you are either of the two, then you can say so.

if the post is directed to the mods why you aint write it in the mods thread angry
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by http(m): 4:29am On May 10, 2012
toba: yes but muslims are the worst of the two Religions in terms of hatred and intolerance

You're entitle to your opinion, as far as you don't force it on anyone else; and that is the reason why am asking seun weather Muslims cannot post or have thier thread on this forum, you cannot close a Thread just because some people are screaming over nothing, what is wrong in having an" Thread calling on Muslim to join a BB Group" that Xtian posters starts calling it all sorts of name.

When you talk about Muslims being Intolerance, you better be specific, you can't in this age, if you call yourself educated fellow start generalising things or issue, be specific in your view. Like i said, we have Bad Muslims and Xtians, why do you have to called Muslims terrorist when on that particular Thread most responders are terrorising the poster and insulting Muslims as a whole.

Let me say this for the record, when you talk about religion, its a personal affair, my wife is a Xtian, may parent are both Muslim and Xtian, i have brothers and sister that are Xtian, this doean't make me hate anyone of them. When idiot talk, you will easily know cos of the bias in peoples response.

All i ask Seun or his moderators is a simple Question, i did not compell any poster to reply, its cos of hate and intolerance that makes people flood that Thread and this trait is exactly what some of you have displayed here again.

There is no compulsion in religion, but stop this insult. There is a saying that Whomever respect his/her parent will not insult other peoples parent" Nobody preach or force you to become a Muslim, why should i, but learn to be Objective and stop this childish attitute.

I will wait till i get a response from Seun or his moderators, i will assume a NO to the question in this Thread if nothing came out from anyone am expecting answer from.

Am not here to preach Islam to anyone, all am asking is can Muslim have Thread for Muslim without infiltration from external insults.
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2012
It is not Seun's fault that you guys decided to seclude yourselves from the rest of us with your own separate forum. You muslims asked for it, didn't you? and you got it.

Seun's life was even threatened with fatwa before he eventually gave in to your demands. And now you come here again spewing nonsense about the same Seun not wanting you on nairaland! What rubbish! Has anybody stopped you from posting in the Islamic forum? I think the answer to that would be NO.

If you want to post anything, do it over there and not here. Is that too difficult to understand? You all wanted seclusion and you got it so what the heck are you looking for in here? This place is not for islamic topics. You've got your own section so stay in there and quit the whining and moaning. Thank you.
http:

You're entitle to your opinion, as far as you don't force it on anyone else; and that is the reason why am asking seun weather Muslims cannot post or have thier thread on this forum, you cannot close a Thread just because some people are screaming over nothing, what is wrong in having an" Thread calling on Muslim to join a BB Group" that Xtian posters starts calling it all sorts of name.
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 10, 2012
http:

When you talk about Muslims being Intolerance, you better be specific, you can't in this age, if you call yourself educated fellow start generalising things or issue, be specific in your view. Like i said, we have Bad Muslims and Xtians, why do you have to called Muslims terrorist when on that particular Thread most responders are terrorising the poster and insulting Muslims as a whole.

Let me say this for the record, when you talk about religion, its a personal affair, my wife is a Xtian, may parent are both Muslim and Xtian, i have brothers and sister that are Xtian, this doean't make me hate anyone of them. When idiot talk, you will easily know cos of the bias in peoples response.

All i ask Seun or his moderators is a simple Question, i did not compell any poster to reply, its cos of hate and intolerance that makes people flood that Thread and this trait is exactly what some of you have displayed here again.

There is no compulsion in religion, but stop this insult. There is a saying that Whomever respect his/her parent will not insult other peoples parent" Nobody preach or force you to become a Muslim, why should i, but learn to be Objective and stop this childish attitute.

I will wait till i get a response from Seun or his moderators, i will assume a NO to the question in this Thread if nothing came out from anyone am expecting answer from.

Am not here to preach Islam to anyone, all am asking is can Muslim have Thread for Muslim without infiltration from external insults.

Muslims that think like u are not many. U are just one gentle guy. wink cheesy smiley
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2012
patriot2:
You are quite naïf, the war is not between christians and muslims, it is between muslims and the rest of the nation and perhaps the world, because the followers of mohamed think that non followers don't deserve to live.

PAGAN 9JA: christians are also a major problem.

Dear friends PAGAN and patriot2 9JA.
I very much appreciate both, and hopefully not interpret that I am criticizing them. Not so.
From here (far away) I see with sorrow to a polarized society.
I do not think that's positive for either Islamists or for Catholics. Who pays for all this is Nigeria, are the innocent children that tomorrow will be men ...
I do not think killing people solve this problem, however. Ideas can not be killed.
I see nothing wrong with Islam or Christianity well understood.
The problem is not religion, but people who are fanatical.
A Islamic fanatic is objectionable as a Christian fanatic, but not all are fanatics.
I insist that the problem is not belief, but in the fanaticism that generate many priests, prophets, charlatans, pastors whose sole purpose is profit ... and who pays is the people.
Someone wrote in another thread that traditional religions and ancient traditions of Africa are to blame for the delay ... was improved somewhat with Islam and Christianity?
Well, excuse you if I opined in an internal matter for Nigerians. If I did it because I respect and I want to Nigeria and its people, because I are deeply saddened by this situation of violence.

A warm hug for you, dear friends.
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by LogicMind: 12:00am On May 11, 2012
please pack and go.
why you lot are here in the first place, i cannot fathom.
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 12, 2012
Logic Mind: please pack and go.
why you lot are here in the first place, i cannot fathom.

You atheist nko? wetin u dey do here?
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by LogicMind: 11:06pm On May 12, 2012
toba:

You atheist nko? wetin u dey do here?

please read the op's post
Re: Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? by tpia5: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
http: I just need to let out my surprise and annoyance regard some posters if not all respondent to a particular Thread where a poster was asking interested Muslims on Nairaland to join a BB Group, i was surprise at the way Xtians starts attacking the poster and the Thread entire, i can't believe the kind and amount of hate post coming in. I had enough when the thread was CLOSED and later REMOVED.

most times its just indiscipline [people cannot control their unruly natures], other times its fear or bad belle.

if muslims were not on nairaland, you'd be surprised the so-called haters would follow them to wherever they are.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Condolence To US Ambassador To Libya / The Treaty Of Hudaybiyyah / Barka De Sallah To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.