Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95711 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by MahatmaGhandi: 11:07am On May 10, 2012
I want us to cast our minds back to the self acclaimed pastor that gave birth to 8 babies within the space of one year,she claimed it was supernatural,that "God" told her it will be so and that she should not disclose where the babies where born and on her own she held back the identity of the father, many believed her until Mo got into the matter,the lady maintained her claims and seemed confident about it,she even suggested a dna test for her and her babies,shockingly the result showed she had no genetic ties with any of the babies,she is currently being investigated by relevant authorities,I have said all this to point to the fact that when men want to perpetrate a grand scam they often do so by bringing in the supernatural, I challenge any investigative journalist to pick up this case and you will be shocked to find it a complete hoax, stories like this don't come up in advanced countries because mischief makers know their cons will the revealed.

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Shakara123(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2012
Eye witnesses who were there during the delivery, amongst whom, our spiritual correspondent Nayusabi reports that the baby was also born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

It was a view to behold as our correspondent shouted "puuusshh". As at the time of filling in this report, the baby boy has turned to a girl.

Notorious sorry notable Nigerians have also visited the baby and the law makers blamed it on the fuel subsidy removal.

This is Shakara reporting for AM news.

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by SOUTHSOUTH1: 11:10am On May 10, 2012
ARE THEY TIRED OF SEEING GOD'S HAND WRITING IN THE SKY?
ALSO TIRED OF A COW USING ITS HORN TO WRITE ARABIC ON THE WALL?
NOW A CHRISTIAN BABY WITH KORAN!! IS THIS THEIR OWN WAY OF CONVERTING SOULS?

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Khaleem: 11:11am On May 10, 2012
[quote author=BIGER BOY]
exactly...
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by snellsun(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2012
eledalo: The baby was also born with a large beard, wearing a turban and shouting Allahu akbar!
grin
eledalo: The baby was also born with a large beard, wearing a turban and shouting Allahu akbar!
ROFLMAO
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:15am On May 10, 2012
All this lies was just like same lies i had and almost believe when i was still in primary school, like the ERA of one Pen that we was made to believe that once u empty the ink into a bowl of water, that mamaid will appear, am too busy to listen to this lies now

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Koolking(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2012
SMH@this ludicrous story. Last I checked we were still in May and not April 1. This story would have been the most sought-after if it was on April 1. The perfect name for the baby - christislam

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ZUBY77(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2012
Allah/God please, listen to my prayers. The first TB joshua you sent to us is now a football and death predictor. We the people of black Race do not want another TB Joshua. Therefore, use your power to show this new TB how to manufacture goods and employ people instead of telling them when to die and hurting Chelsea Fans. Thank you Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by victorazy(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2012
fake story
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by owendei(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2012
pls i nid d result of d scanning/ante natal; was dia any anticipation of such as a result? cant understand wia on earth wil a sized quran com out frm a woman's pussy: hw dem finish wit onli pikin sef talk more of pikin comot tru dt place wit quran 4 hand. abi na one page e cari. tahh! shut upppp dia?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:29am On May 10, 2012
Lmao
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2012
lmao
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ckkris: 11:34am On May 10, 2012
Chelsea go still win, without any tuberculasisi

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by baslone: 11:37am On May 10, 2012
Too bad, these churches have started pulling muslims too into the world of stunts,magic and mysterious miracles!

Soon, they'll also start scamming the public to buy jets and duplexes.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by owendei(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2012
Shakara123: Eye witnesses who were there during the delivery, amongst whom, our spiritual correspondent Nayusabi reports that the baby was also born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

It was a view to behold as our correspondent shouted "puuusshh". As at the time of filling in this report, the baby boy has turned to a girl.

Notorious sorry notable Nigerians have also visited the baby and the law makers blamed it on the fuel subsidy removal.

This is Shakara reporting for AM news.
abegi... who ask u? shakara ko', shakira ni'.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by mrfoxx(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2012
This is Capital Nonsense!!

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by werlay(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2012
see picture

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by kolaoloye(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2012
tbaba1234: I am Muslim but i think this story is false...

Islam does not need this anyway..... There is more than enough evidence for those who reflect...

And surely Allah knows best......
You just earned my resket respect grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by dejovu: 11:41am On May 10, 2012
Did u notice something funny in the picture: grin grin grin grin people donating money, as offering or What ? tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Opoki(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2012
It would have being a different issue is the said boy has an inscription of Qu'ran all over his body which can be prove beyond a reasonable doubt...but this, i no gree.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Agimor(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2012
Wonders shall never cease.is that a way of getting the attention the public or what is she up to,perhap she need care from the muslim religion.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:45am On May 10, 2012
Nice script though, probably in order to regain islam battered image. But erm... It still wldn't change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Piyke: 11:46am On May 10, 2012
Abeg I'm not suprised. White garment churches do alot of voodoo joor
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2012
Nice script though, probably to regain islam's battered image. But erm... It still wldn't change a thing.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2012
Ignorance has killed more Nigerians than corruption and Boko Haram. You see why poor people should not be allowed to have children until they are certified fit to start a family. Now I know why my new book is called The Prophet Lied. White garment cult member gives birth to a baby boy clutching a tiny Quoran, Koran or Duran Duran. Great scenario for a short Nollywood flick. The father of this wonder child must be the Alfa down the street or another Alhaji. Please, Alhaja Prophetess Mama baby boy born with tiny Koran CONFESS your sin o! God cannot be mocked!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by uniQybabs(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2012
Tricici: Aha. Any picture to back up this so-not-possible story? Msheeewww

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2012
Ymodulus: so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature

your faculty of thinking is poor
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by pdpiperpippen: 11:55am On May 10, 2012
Today its koran, tommorrow it will be bomb! grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by stokolie(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2012
Okija_juju: I think someone was mas'turbating with weird things and holy manuscripts either before or during the pregnancy and forgot the quoran inside her coochie..

#jussaying

ouchh......men that crazy,i laughed small ok much,but pls give regard to sacred property of other's beliefs.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by nkemmu(f): 12:00pm On May 10, 2012
Confusion and hunger at work.i was just wondering the size of a newly born baby's hand to have held a quran of any size.also from my little knowledge about childbirth,i know babies are usually stained with blood and other liquid substances immediately they are pushed out and none stained the so called quran?mchewww!another SCAMMM!!!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by omenziate(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2012
Next will b one of d Emir of Kano's wives giving birth to a boy holding d Bible tightly. I wonder wetin go happen after den
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by HusainiBapetel: 12:09pm On May 10, 2012
dejovu: A big controversy is raging in Lagos following the birth of a baby boy said to be clutching a miniature Holy Quran at birth. The baby was born at a white garment church in Mushin, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria.

•The mystery baby. Inset: The miniature Holy Quran
While some dispute the claim, others say it is possible. A large crowd gathered at 1, Sonde Street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos home of the boy’s parents yesterday, as news of the birth spread rapidly.
His mother, Mrs. Kikelomo Ilori, 32, a Cosmetologist, told P.M.NEWS that he was born on Monday after she had carried the pregnancy for about 10 months. The single mother claimed she was abandoned by her husband who denied responsibility for the pregnancy and encouraged her to abort it. The woman told P.M.NEWS yesterday: “When I refused to abort the pregnancy, he deserted me, saying ‘that is your own problem’.” Mrs. Ilori expressed surprise at the birth of the boy. She added that the nurse who delivered her of the baby was physically challenged, but went about it commendably.
“When my baby was delivered holding a Quran in his hand, the nurse said the Quran should be thrown away. But I insisted my mother must see it before any action could be taken,” Kikelomo, who is a Christian, further explained.
Corroborating the story, Senior Rev. Victoria Yetunde Dada said during the pregnancy, Kikelomo was always coming to her for prayers and counselling.
“I advised her not to abort the pregnancy because she might die in the process. Again, I told her the foetus was sent by God and will be great,” Apostle Mother Dada told our correspondent. Controversy has continued to trail the seemingly spurious claim.
Reacting, Medical Director of Bodet Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Dr. Bode Tawak said scientifically, it was not possible for a baby to be born holding a Quran.
“How big is the baby’s hand to hold the Quran? How big is the Quran? How did the Quran get into her mother’s womb? I don’t know how a Quran can get into a womb. But there are things you can’t explain,” Dr. Tawak responded. He said while the incident cannot be explained medically, in Nigeria many mysterious things happen. A Kaduna-based medical practitioner, Dr. Munir Yusuf said from a medical point of view, it was not possible, but added that depending on the size of the Quran, it was possible metaphysically.
He explained that if the Quran is small enough to pass through the diameter of the vagina, with the child, it is possible. In the same vein, a herbal medicine practitioner, Chief Dr. Bola Adegunloye believes nothing is impossible, but said too much importance must not be placed on the incident.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/05/09/controversy-over-baby-born-with-quran/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.