Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95765 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by otus4me(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2012
Well guys, i believe this is real cos the book of revelation has said it all.the only thing there is wat is this trying to tell or show us.is it that God is one or watch out for the unexpected.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by sshegzzyy: 1:52pm On May 10, 2012
Hw can a baby hold a qoran?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by otus4me(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2012
cerruti:
seconded
u re a brilliant fool and a fool of the first order.so wat can u say abt those wu go abt throwing bombs into people's homes and churches and clam to be muslims.i guess ur God told u to do dat likewise.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by murabs(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2012
tbaba1234: I am Muslim but i think this story is false...

Islam does not need this anyway..... There is more than enough evidence for those who reflect...

And surely Allah knows best......

GBAM!!!!!!!! END OF STORY. GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Raphtop(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2012
E b like say dem want 2 tell us anoda story againi o...... “How big is the baby’s hand to
hold the Quran? How big is the
Quran? How did the Quran get
into her mother’s womb? I don’t
know how a Quran can get into
a womb. But there are things you
can’t explain,” Dr. Tawak
responded. He said while the
incident cannot be explained
medically, in Nigeria many
mysterious things happen. A
Kaduna-based medical
practitioner, Dr. Munir Yusuf said
from a medical point of view, it
was not possible, but added that
depending on the size of the
Quran, it was possible
metaphysically.
How come nobody is teln us d size, was it not seen?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Koolking(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2012
shadrach77:
i don't believe the rubbish but here is the picture the newspaper published

It looks like the baby was born with a condom in his hand. The thing does not look like a koran at all. Someone shove a condom into the baby's palm
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by UfuomaUN(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2012
A true boko haramist has been born....the SSS should beware!!!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by UfuomaUN(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]A true boko haramist has been born....the SSS should beware!!!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by iHot: 2:08pm On May 10, 2012
Nigeria - (Religion + Corruption) = Heaven
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by papagiddy(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2012
Islam has suffer a real great setback in Nigeria because of killings and now boko haram. Alot of Muslims are converting to christianity on a daily basis so,Islam needs stuffs like baby born with Koran etc and other fabu to brush up islam image in nigeria
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by NukleosShakur: 2:15pm On May 10, 2012
tbaba1234: I am Muslim but i think this story is false...

Islam does not need this anyway..... There is more than enough evidence for those who reflect...

And surely Allah knows best......
.the story is not false
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by aagadeogun(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2012
Impossibility only lies with human being, not with Allah SWT.Im not so surprised that a lot of " Doubting Thomases" have expressed their mind on the autheticity of this story.Well,this is a great sign from God, for those that can reflect. A proverb in yoruba language says " Aja to ba maa sonu ni, ko ni gbo fere ode".Thank God that I am a muslim.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by edub45(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2012
Ufuoma UN: A true boko haramist has been born....the SSS should beware!!!
Photo of a child born in russia, tell me this is another bh, ignorance is a disease!

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ataime(f): 2:19pm On May 10, 2012
cant you guys see
well ma take on this is that in the midst of this inter religious difference
God is trying to let us understand that weda quran or bible we re serving on God
the mum is a christian and has been frequenting a cchurch almst daily
so allah=God=Allah
so let naija xtians n muslims work toward attaining heaven and doing right no forming unhealthy factions.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ataime(f): 2:19pm On May 10, 2012
meanwhile that is if and only if this is true
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by vanstanzy(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2012
I have 3 theories. Maybe the mum while pregnant swallowed that miniature quran and the baby caught it. Meaning the child will be a very good goalkeeper, just a joke. 2ndly, maybe the quran is the true n original version which doesnt contain jihad, if there's anything like that! 3rdly, the quran may have been planted on the baby, which i think they did.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by amosy007: 2:20pm On May 10, 2012
dabrake: why was he not born with a time bomb in his hand?
choi.. Bros u harsh o
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by iykay4455(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2012
werlay: see picture

This is the ultimate crap.The baby has even been dressed.I suspect JARUS or MACLATUNJI put the book in the baby's hand
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by walcolm(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2012
crappiest BS since the invention of moon lift
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by walcolm(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2012
edub45:
Photo of a child born in russia, tell me this is another bh, ignorance is a disease!

you are ridiculously gullible believing a pic you got from the internet.
the so called verse is a very simple Photoshop effect that even the mumu coreldraw program can pull off
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by NukleosShakur: 2:28pm On May 10, 2012
otus4me: u re a brilliant fool and a fool of the first order.so wat can u say abt those wu go abt throwing bombs into people's homes and churches and clam to be muslims.i guess ur God told u to do dat likewise.
im sure u r a xtian.where in d bible did jesus practice xtianity? Where did jesus claim 2 b son of God? So go & read mathew 18v21,18v1.luke 17v1-3,1st timothy 2v9 & 2v5,mathew 10v2,jeremiah 36v9,13v27,john 11vs41,proverb 23v4,john 5v30,if u want more ask me my e-mail is dayooladiran@yahoo.com
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by analyticalman: 2:30pm On May 10, 2012
medically,it is not possible.but let me say that only the nurse that delivered of the baby can attest to that.people some where can fabricate stories.one question,did the nurse see any q'uran in the baby's hand?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Kakatazz(f): 2:33pm On May 10, 2012
This is the picture for those of you who have not seen it.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by MrLadi(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][/font][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I
walcolm:

the so called verse is a very simple Photoshop effect that even the mumu coreldraw program can pull off

Its not just a pic its a video on youtube. Its amazing Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ bunch of infomation U̶̲̥̅̊ can find on Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ internet by just typing anything. So stop believing aπϑ being abusive.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 2:37pm On May 10, 2012
Raphtop
How come nobody is teln us d size, was it not seen?

The baby holds the holy Qur'an in his hands in the picture. The Qur'an is also shown as in inset
in the palm of an adult hand in the same picture. You can see that the size must be really small.

URL:
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/05/09/controversy-over-baby-born-with-quran/
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by EVERCUTE(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2012
Please, when will u start your 'IRIRI-AYE' programme on AIT or na AFRICAN MAGIC?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by edub45(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2012
walcolm:

Of course, thats the disease! If u hav the guts Visit islamcan.com to see more ''PHOTO SHOP PHOTOS'' kafir!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 2:40pm On May 10, 2012
Please provide a HD snapshot of this baby with the Qur'an.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 2:41pm On May 10, 2012
edub45:
Of course, thats the disease! If u hav the guts Visit islamcan.com to see more ''PHOTO SHOP PHOTOS'' kafir!

Don't be harsh, brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7