Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95712 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Wizeboy(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

The Pikin don join Boko Haram for training!!
!
I guess you are their (Boko Haram) Grand Patron and Member for you to know when the child was admitted into the group
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
owendei: ...n hw is xtianity painted 2 moslems? old fool!

We can't get better educated this way. I leave you to your curses.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by sahonif: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
Is either you believe or you leave it.God do speaks in different ways and those who have been lost even though God himself speak to them they will not accept him.Lets wait until day of judgement.
Ymodulus: so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by sahonif: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
people were there and if you want to investigate it you can go ahead.Don't criticise any religion,"are you God" ; the all knowing.He knows why He created two Religion,so stop creticising.
Mahatma Ghandi: I want us to cast our minds back to the self acclaimed pastor that gave birth to 8 babies within the space of one year,she claimed it was supernatural,that "God" told her it will be so and that she should not disclose where the babies where born and on her own she held back the identity of the father, many believed her until Mo got into the matter,the lady maintained her claims and seemed confident about it,she even suggested a dna test for her and her babies,shockingly the result showed she had no genetic ties with any of the babies,she is currently being investigated by relevant authorities,I have said all this to point to the fact that when men want to perpetrate a grand scam they often do so by bringing in the supernatural, I challenge any investigative journalist to pick up this case and you will be shocked to find it a complete hoax, stories like this don't come up in advanced countries because mischief makers know their cons will the revealed.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by sahonif: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Fear God man.If there is anything you don't get right,then you can go ahead and investigate.I have also confirmed it,so stope saying what you have no idea....
SOUTH SOUTH: ARE THEY TIRED OF SEEING GOD'S HAND WRITING IN THE SKY?
ALSO TIRED OF A COW USING ITS HORN TO WRITE ARABIC ON THE WALL?
NOW A CHRISTIAN BABY WITH KORAN!! IS THIS THEIR OWN WAY OF CONVERTING SOULS?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by amareodalah: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
sahonif: people were there and if you want to investigate it you can go ahead.Don't criticise any religion,"are you God" ; the all knowing.He knows why He created two Religion,so stop creticising.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by badmusaliu(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
since the pregnance of mary and her delivery was within 24hours witnessed by both bible and qur'an wherein a day baby was answering questions, if this type of miracle happens now most christians and muslims will not believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.