Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet (23652 Views)

Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy / Election Of Church Leaders By Voting: Is It Biblical? / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 12, 2012
slam7000: Chelsea vs Bayern munich?whats the score..who wins?you guys should not come here after the match telling us he predicted the result ages ago...whats the official statement from the synagogue??
YES OOOOO GOD PUNISH UNA IF UNA COME HERE AFTER MATCH TELL US SAY HIM SEE VISION ABT ONETIN HERE N THERE. angry
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 12, 2012
whizkid10: GUY YOU VE MADE MY DAY..I THANK GOD FOR THE GIFT OF PROPHET TB JOSHUA AMONG US...JUST IMAGINE WHAT HE HAS DONE ALREADY TO OUR COUNTRY.

Seems you have sold your soul to TB Josh because of the 10k and bag of rice he distributed to you guys.

Damn, so your soul is that cheap. undecided

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 12, 2012
mjconcept:
How could you jump into conclusion without concrete evidence,for me whether he is fake or God sent no one knows expect God.

Dude, the mind is an amazing thing! If ur mind doesn't have the capacity to distinguish between good and evil, then I fear for ur existence!

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 12, 2012
Tundeiab: Our problem in this country is that we open our mouth to talk without looking at the facts. Prophet Joshua challenged any man of God who heard from God directly to come and tell d world so. They all just like u all base ur judgement on hear says. I do watch his live service every sunday and i dont see any thing fake in what he does. He has had crusade in over sea countries. He has 5 pastors that does exactly what he does.

he has 5 pastors huh? Pastors that call demselves ''wise men''...how wise is dat?
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 12, 2012
ijawkid:

And the same Jesus said he'll deny them....

What signs are u seeking in these last days
What other sign will men of god perform that Jesus didn't perform 100 times better...

None of them are ressurectiong dead people...
They are all useless to d society...

Planning crusades here and there meanwhile many are still getting sick...

Jesus moved from house to house curing d sick and raising d dead,..

These days pastors stay @ there comfort zones waiting for sick people to come beg them for a cure...they drive jets and phantoms,live there lives like politicians,proud bigots....

Why won't Jesus deny there arses!!!!!

Nigerians will look for a sign until they all enter into a pit!!!

Gbam! Dude, u are an educated man. May God add more cells to ur cerebrum!

In addition to what u said, the so-called pastors call demselves ''wise men'' and broadcast videos of how dey donate money & foodstuff to peasants in the north. Isn't dat self-righteouness

The Bible says ''if u're to give, ur left hand must not know what ur right hand is giving...''
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Heathen(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2012
Dang! They be hating on TB Joshua because they can't out-hustle the nucca! *no matter what, you just have to admire the man's hustle*
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by jonnex: 8:37pm On May 12, 2012
Who are u to judge, pls leave judgement for God.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by rejoke(f): 8:53pm On May 12, 2012
Ptolomeus: Expelled from Cameroon and now in Zimbabwe ... coincidence? Jealousy?
Joshua calls himself a "prophet" and says he is inspired by God ...
With this "alleged divine inspiration" Joshua predicted sports results (something ridiculous, inappropriate for anyone who claims to be profveeta of God). It is unethical for a true prophet, that kind of crap vaticine on behalf of God.
But let another subject even more serious.
In January 2012 Joshua told the world that if Argentina was president underwent surgery, she would die.
Joshua's word is despised around the world ... he does not exist as a prophet, even as a circus clown, so the president of Argentina underwent surgery, and the result was magnificent. Today, five months after surgery, the president of Argentina has a great health!
Joshua believed that thanks to the great distance that exists with Argentina, his "prophecy" would be forgotten, and his terrible mistake would be concealed. But here I estoyu, denouncing the fact that nobody can deny. Joshua falsely announced the death of a person. There are many more examples.
Such a fraud, it can be called "prophet"? That is an insult to the prophets.
It can be said that Joshua is inspired by God? That's a lot to underestimate God (heresy).
Cameroon and Zimbabwe begin the list, many other countries will drive out the fraud. It is a matter of jealousy.
Cameroon Bravo! Bravo Zimbabwe!
Where do u stand?
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by rejoke(f): 9:06pm On May 12, 2012
if he says he is a prophet, let him be!!! It is not in their power to stop him from proclaiming the word of God... Do u guys think that vision is seen just for the purpose of revealin it, somtimes, dey are said so that prayers can be said to avert them. If a family member calls u one day n says dat he dreamt dat somone wld die in the family... Please pray.. Wld u not pray? And if eventually nobody dies, wld u assume dat it was a false alarm or a victory? Just try to hold on to wat u believe.

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by bakila: 10:09pm On May 12, 2012
Motivational speakers, seerers and spiritual merchendisers at war.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2012
I know for sure,1 day d 2ru
ll surface.But
Bro TB has tried for many home,who cant curse him
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 7:42am On May 13, 2012
pDude:

Seems you have sold your soul to TB Josh because of the 10k and bag of rice he distributed to you guys.

Damn, so your soul is that cheap. undecided

Did you ever receive that from your government or did some other pastor offered something of such for free for a large number of people?
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Chanchit: 8:13am On May 13, 2012
All the pastor's wei get beef for TB. Joshua, abeg make una chop am, TB no dey chop beef oooo!
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by tunnytox(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2012
frankmoney: [b][/b] i guess u don't know that u.s is in north america , stark illitrate lyk u...mstchew

You're a m.or.on tell me where I concluded that US is not part of North America, I can tell anyone on top of my head at least 40 out of about 52 states in the US including their state capitals! I can also mention all the provinces in Canada since I was in Primary 4. If knowing Geography is all that make people educated I should be a professor by now.

Stupeed f.oo.l
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 8:21am On May 13, 2012
Abeg make una leave this man alone
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by EARLYBIRDS: 8:32am On May 13, 2012
"Yawadey" news desk reports that several church leaders in Zimbabwe have attacked popular Nigerian prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua (TB Joshua) claiming he was not welcome in Zimbabwe and his teachings were “judgmental, partisan and unorthodox and fake.”

The typical African detests the progress of his black brother( of all races, they were the only ones who sold their kind into slavery to an unknown world). Against this background it is difficult to push off the feeling that all these aggression against Joshua may lack merit.It would however be more benefitial to the way seeker if these condenming church leaders can be specific about which of Joshua's teachings are judgmental,partisan, unorthodox and fake.A dispassionate assessement of his teachings confirm otherwise. Is it his raw demonstration of gospel power against their orthodox powerless rhetorics that is the problem? Is it the simplicity of this man against their orthodox flamboyant lifestyle that is the problem? Is it the acute and constant care for the poor by this man against their orthodox self aggradizement that is the problem? Explain better to us. Explain better.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by hubreality(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2012
FAKE NEWS FAKE THREAD grin

People enjoy carrying fake news and blog posts these days just to attract readers and probably have their contextual ads clicked on.

Some say the prophet said Chelsea will win Champions league - SCOAN has declined to that as also false and misleading. Make una leave the man alone.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Sparkle777(f): 8:53am On May 13, 2012
Those of you that are troubled in any way shoud go to TBJ,ur deliverance and breakthrough will come. Believe me,I did and my life is now worth living. God is using him mightily,or have you forgotten that it is those God uses heavily are the same the devil fights desparately. The devil is just using propaganda to stop you from receiving ur blessings. How come everything about this man bites. Its simply becos the devil is within you. Try and see. God bless and open ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by justwise(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2012
bizz: God forgive u

And forgive you too
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by justwise(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2012
Hoodrat:

It is a miracle to some dumb and brainwashed human who ever believe such crap need to surfer here on Health.

You could see that the poor victim and his wife are just there mopping at him and saying yes yes to everything he says, they hand picked them for the fake miracle.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by PA1982(f): 11:12am On May 13, 2012
It's obvious why people think the man is a fraud- those grotesquely fraudulent videos posted by his followers on youtube are quite enough to discredit him.
Must I re-post the links again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpajHwwuzig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEQ_kyZyzbA&feature=related

Yet another reason is that the man's followers claim his wonder-working was recognised by Time magazine.
A complete falsehood, as I discovered when I read the actual article.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by deleo16(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2012
Babzilla: YES OOOOO GOD PUNISH UNA IF UNA COME HERE AFTER MATCH TELL US SAY HIM SEE VISION ABT ONETIN HERE N THERE. angry
pls watch ur tongue bros na. he said a bald head man from bayern with score against chelsea he only said God showed him first half only.

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by moderattor: 7:59am On May 14, 2012
PA1982: It's obvious why people think the man is a fraud- those grotesquely fraudulent videos (Live videos don't lie. You can watch many many more here >> http://youtube.com/scoantv and judge by yourself.)posted by his followers on youtube are quite enough to discredit him.
Yet another reason is that the man's followers claim his wonder-working was recognised by Time magazine.
A complete falsehood, as I discovered when I read the actual article.
No one needs any time magazine confirmation.
Here is C.S. Upthegroove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JixTLqnbk4

It happens everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jELUx4qU5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUyxhuKZkhs&feature=g-all-u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BWnVdkPZ_4&feature=g-all-u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utzVtUXjZcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtOdsr_u-iE

A demon inside a man who could not speak nor hear english was speaking English to TB Joshua!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DT_ArhcpD4
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 8:22am On May 14, 2012
Sparkle777: Those of you that are troubled in any way shoud go to TBJ,ur deliverance and breakthrough will come. Believe me,I did and my life is now worth living. God is using him mightily,or have you forgotten that it is those God uses heavily are the same the devil fights desparately. The devil is just using propaganda to stop you from receiving ur blessings. How come everything about this man bites. Its simply becos the devil is within you. Try and see. God bless and open ur eyes.

u've been seriously misled.

1 Like

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 11:24am On May 14, 2012
who ever believe in TB JOSHUA is definetly a believer of SATAN..............that eats peopple and predict thir DEATH. Prophet KO Prophet NI. TB JOSHUA IS A DEMOOOOON sATAN VAMPIRE.......................NONSENS! if he is what he says he is, i dey waite for him to act on my comments, useless SATAN! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 14, 2012
The blind leading the blind!

TB Joshua is a man of God and there is no controversy about that.
After all God has been fighting his battles so whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by tithe(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2012
Since the devil and his agents could not stop the gospel from being preached, they have come up with various scandals to turn peoples heart away from hearing Men Of God.
Critics has been since the beginning of his ministry but instead his ministry is spreading wide...that is really the hand of God.

Read John 10:10 and know the work of the devil and the work of God, devil does not heal because he is unable to. You Agents can do all the critics but will never stop the work of God.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by tithe(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2012
Mcdugull: who ever believe in TB JOSHUA is definetly a believer of SATAN..............that eats peopple and predict thir DEATH. Prophet KO Prophet NI. TB JOSHUA IS A DEMOOOOON sATAN VAMPIRE.......................NONSENS! if he is what he says he is, i dey waite for him to act on my comments, useless SATAN! tongue tongue tongue
You are just speaking like your father.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by tithe(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2012
T.B Joshua you are a blessing to the whole world, you go about healing the sick, delivering those that are oppressed of the devil and providing for the needy by the power of God. We love and appreciate you.

The Gate of hell can never prevail against your ministry.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by ZUBY77(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2012
rastamouse:

I understand but what makes these people say that he is from the devil? Did GOD reveal that to them? Remember that the Jews said JESUS was from the devil and they were wrong on that! If you do not know a thing for a fact, especially spiritual things, it is safe to always keep quiet.

Me for instance, I wouldn't want any pastor to put his hands on me. However, I will be careful not to call anyone fake because I don't know all the picture. As Paul rightly said in 1 Cor. 13, we now see through the glass but when the LORD comes, we will see things clearly.

Until then, I have no basis to judge TB Josh

I see. TBJ is now, our Jesus of Nigeria ? Why on Earth did i become Nigerian?

Years after Emperor Haile Salessia and Bob Marley told us to Unite and fight, these agents of doom are still confusing us and telling us to wait for some Lord to show up soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.