Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP (3073 Views)

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG / Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by donbrowser(m): 6:08am On Oct 06, 2022
GeneralPula:
Peter Obi really did Anambra terrible things..

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Aldol: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
bushwailo:
Point of Correction !
Peter Obi Has Killed Anambra State.
Na wa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Aldol: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
chosen04:
. . . . . But why did we even vote for person with the name OBI? when we all know that OBI will forever remain a boy.

Am so disappointed to have this BOY as my state governor. . . . . .Agulu people needs to talk to this their son ohhhhhhhh[b] . . . . .

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by donbrowser(m): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2023
bushwailo:
Point of Correction !
Peter Obi Has Killed Anambra State.

Always crack me up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by UnfairLife7(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2023
MrGlobe:
How was the bolded swept under the carpet. Nobody raised dust on that issue. Peter obi has many questions to answer when he leaves office including his sabmiller scam factory he is using state funds to build. What has been doing with the state's money? Nothing is on ground for 6/7 years now
PrinceofLagos

NwaMamalwota the guy with 50 moniker😀

bikonu come see your lord and saviour saint Obi 😀😀

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Telekinetic: 6:05am On Jan 31, 2023
MrGlobe:
Secretary General of Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP) Chief Willy Ezeugwu is a stalwart of All Nigeria Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA). He was the 2003 Senatorial candidate of the party in Enugu North. In this chat, he shared his thoughts on happenings in APGA and the nation generally.
APGA crises

What is happening between APGA and the Peter Obi led-state government is a travesty. The governor has refused to allow elections into the local governments since coming into office such that he is able to hand pick his cronies and act as the deity of that state.

That is totally against what APGA stands for. The party strongly believes in empowering people at the grassroots and that is the local government. So, for Obi to have operated that way is totally unacceptable. I have had cause to criticise other state governors, who use similar tactics to stifle democratic growth. So, this makes us fear that Obi, having secured his second term, is now working for the People Democratic Party (PDP) by trying to portray APGA’s government as one that can flout rules.

My relationship with Obi and his prudence
Prudent? (laughs) P[b]rudent with state funds you said? So where did his boys get the N300 million they were caught with in Lagos?[/b] As for my relationship with him, there is not much to say about that. It was APGA that sent me to represent it on CNPP, there is no other APGA official who is acting as an ambassador at such national level, but Obi has never recognized this fact for one day.

That is why you see the quality of his actions because he never confers with people from his own party. Look at it, has he groomed any successor now that he is ending his second tenure. The only thing he has committed his energy to is to fight the party’s chairman, Chief Victor Umeh. This is the same chairman who has been able to ensure that APGA now controls a second state. Look at the way the former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu is propagating the ACN in the south-west, Obi had such opportunity but he frittered it away because of pettiness. Orji Uzor Kalu did the same for PPA as he was leaving office and Obi has made no effort to ensure that APGA grows . He is now fighting the party chairman who is working tirelessly to grow the party, but the leading lights in APGA assure Obi that we will surprise him if he persists on the path he presently treads.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/politics/2012/may/10/politics-10-05-2012-002.html
Lol… So agbado bottomboys and Afon.já Mozulem pigs are still backdating fake posts ni! Una nor dey tire?? Una power nor pass Nairaland. Maybe next time find an actual insider with Sun News instead of creating fake links🤦‍♀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by donbrowser(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by renderme: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
MrGlobe:
How was the bolded swept under the carpet. Nobody raised dust on that issue. Peter obi has many questions to answer when he leaves office including his sabmiller scam factory he is using state funds to build. What has been doing with the state's money? Nothing is on ground for 6/7 years now
This is who theyre comparing to Lagos governors and calling fresh air. Scam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by mycar: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Of all the anambra citizens online, you just taking comments from few paid wailers, it just as some of you are supporting a demented Tinubu. Even read one saying that he used state fund to build a factory, is the factory still not there today.
This is APC final kick of a dyeing horse
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by donbrowser(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
renderme:

This is who theyre comparing to Lagos governors and calling fresh air. Scam

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Gift96: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
MrGlobe:
Secretary General of Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP) Chief Willy Ezeugwu is a stalwart of All Nigeria Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA). He was the 2003 Senatorial candidate of the party in Enugu North. In this chat, he shared his thoughts on happenings in APGA and the nation generally.
APGA crises

What is happening between APGA and the Peter Obi led-state government is a travesty. The governor has refused to allow elections into the local governments since coming into office such that he is able to hand pick his cronies and act as the deity of that state.

That is totally against what APGA stands for. The party strongly believes in empowering people at the grassroots and that is the local government. So, for Obi to have operated that way is totally unacceptable. I have had cause to criticise other state governors, who use similar tactics to stifle democratic growth. So, this makes us fear that Obi, having secured his second term, is now working for the People Democratic Party (PDP) by trying to portray APGA’s government as one that can flout rules.

My relationship with Obi and his prudence
Prudent? (laughs) P[b]rudent with state funds you said? So where did his boys get the N300 million they were caught with in Lagos?[/b] As for my relationship with him, there is not much to say about that. It was APGA that sent me to represent it on CNPP, there is no other APGA official who is acting as an ambassador at such national level, but Obi has never recognized this fact for one day.

That is why you see the quality of his actions because he never confers with people from his own party. Look at it, has he groomed any successor now that he is ending his second tenure. The only thing he has committed his energy to is to fight the party’s chairman, Chief Victor Umeh. This is the same chairman who has been able to ensure that APGA now controls a second state. Look at the way the former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu is propagating the ACN in the south-west, Obi had such opportunity but he frittered it away because of pettiness. Orji Uzor Kalu did the same for PPA as he was leaving office and Obi has made no effort to ensure that APGA grows . He is now fighting the party chairman who is working tirelessly to grow the party, but the leading lights in APGA assure Obi that we will surprise him if he persists on the path he presently treads.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/politics/2012/may/10/politics-10-05-2012-002.html
Haaaaaa so no be today
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by donbrowser(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Gift96:
Haaaaaa so no be today

E don tey grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Gift96: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2023
MrGlobe:
i am hearing about the sabmiller scam for the first time
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by donbrowser(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2023
Gift96:
i am hearing about the sabmiller scam for the first time

😂 😂 😂 These are things Obidients are hiding from you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Gift96: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
donbrowser:

😂 😂 😂 These are things Obidients are hiding from you
the truth will always come to light tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Gift96: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
donbrowser:

E don tey grin
mewa n shele grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by blabulu2000: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi Peter is like a green snake in the green grass

And the devil you know is far better than the devilish angel you don't know....

You already know Tinubu is an Anaconda snake but Peter obi is Black Mamba and Viper...
It is obvious to see Anaconda in the Jungle but Black Mamba and vipers can not be seen easily and are deadlier than Anaconda snake

Viper Obi Peter ...i refuse to campaign for you
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by donbrowser(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2023
cool
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by 2mch(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2023
blabulu2000:
Obi Peter is like a green snake in the green grass

And the devil you know is far better than the devilish angel you don't know....

You already know Tinubu is an Anaconda snake but Peter obi is Black Mamba and Viper...
It is obvious to see Anaconda in the Jungle but Black Mamba and vipers can not be seen easily and are deadlier than Anaconda snake

Viper Obi Peter ...i refuse to campaign for you
You no get shame. Nigeria is not at war, yet over 100 young men show up dead in Anambra and James Nwafor has escaped justice till today! If Obi can do that to his people then may God reward you! Imagine what other Nigerians will face!
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Tflex01: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Hahaha another one

Peter Obi really failed as a governor. I have never seen any old thread like this where he was praised by the majority.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by okoro: 4:43pm On Apr 29
donbrowser:
cool
sad
Tflex01:
Hahaha another one

Peter Obi really failed as a governor. I have never seen any old thread like this where he was praised by the majority.
fact
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Sccarrr: 4:48pm On Apr 29
Every thread back to back na about Agulu lying machine failing 😹...na God go punish all of u wey wan force the monumental failure on us 🙂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by okoro: 5:10pm On Apr 29
Sccarrr:
Every thread back to back na about Agulu lying machine failing 😹...na God go punish all of u wey wan force the monumental failure on us 🙂
thunderous 🙏amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by chopnaira: 5:15pm On Apr 29
MrGlobe:
Another thread grin

I am sure this guy is now a Peter Obi supporter.. Tribalism is really killing Nigeria.

They repackaged a fraud and tried to sell to Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by haffaze777(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29
God punish and continue to punish all those people that ask me to vote for Obigrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by chopnaira: 5:17pm On Apr 29
Tflex01:
Hahaha another one

Same thing on Facebook. Na so curse and insult the man dey chop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by Okete001(f): 5:18pm On Apr 29
MrGlobe:

Hehehe

Sabmuller scam again

Not only brewery

That gbajue man don invest Anambra state fund into personal businesses tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by okoro: 5:30pm On Apr 29
Okete001:

Hehehe

Sabmuller scam again

Not only brewery

That gbajue man don invest Anambra state fund into personal businesses tire
Agulu thief should be tried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by helinues: 5:34pm On Apr 29
Karma is indeed a bae

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by helinues: 5:34pm On Apr 29
haffaze777:
God punish and continue to punish all those people that ask me to vote for Obigrin

Big Amen broda.

Those people hypocrisy stinks
Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by helinues: 5:37pm On Apr 29
Those hypocrites who have been trying to force the calamity Peter Obi on Nigerians are peeping through this thread but are just clueless of which lues to come about this time.

Awon oniyeye

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP by okoro: 5:42pm On Apr 29
helinues:
Those hypocrites who have been trying to force the calamity Peter Obi on Nigerians are peeping through this thread but are just clueless of which lues to come about this time.

Awon oniyeye
I wonder how the will be feeling about all this threads

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwumi Ambode Displays His Certificates To Debunk Rumours / Give The Youths A Chance. Say No To Recycled Leaders. / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.