Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday (19861 Views)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by mykejones(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2012
pdudy:

Mu che che che che che che che che!!!
He predicted that too? grin cheesy cheesy. What didn't he predict?

Very soon we are gonna hear that he predicted the creation of the world. cheesy
Dude,u really need to cool off. You don't need to hate what u find difficult to understand. Stop viewing the world from ur own perspective alone. It's myopic.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by tonymariao(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2012
Mstcheeeew...
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by moderattor: 8:18pm On May 11, 2012
pdudy:

You are the f00l cheesy

I did a 1month course in webdesign and development and even before the course was over, I could design a website even better than that shyt website you just referred me to.

Try harder chump. grin
You can switch from criticizing TB Joshua to critisizing the design of a website.
Soon you'll start critisizing a web host and the IP address till you get lost in cyberspace.
You can watch more of this man he re >> http://youtube.com/scoantv
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 11, 2012
moderattor:
You can switch from criticizing TB Joshua to critisizing the design of a website.
Soon you'll start critisizing a web host and the IP address till you get lost in cyberspace.
You can watch more of this man he re >> http://youtube.com/scoantv

Your website is a cheapshit website, and holds no credibility: that's my point. Show me stories from a credible website and I would believe your deceit.

Moreover, e be like say I go dey play 'Baba Ijebu Lotto' from henceforth since Tuberculosis Joshua has nothing better to do with his ministry than predict football matches. cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by tonymariao(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2012
why don't he predict smtin better...90 percent of his prediction is related 2 death; why don't he prophecise smtin gud about 9ja lyk an end on bk haram menace
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Butoneday2(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2012
Don't judge so dat u'll not be judged? Secondly, and for dose who don't believe should pls read dis verse; 1corinthians 4 to end. Dat's all i can say for now. For T.B.J more grace to move on. God bless us.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2012
But_one_day: Don't judge so dat u'll not be judged? Secondly, and for dose who don't believe should pls read dis verse; 1corinthians 4 to end. Dat's all i can say for now. For T.B.J more grace to move on. God bless us.

You sef read 2 Pet 2:1-3.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by moderattor: 8:38pm On May 11, 2012
pDude:

Your website is a cheapshit website, and holds no credibility: that's my point. Show me stories from a credible website and I would believe your deceit.

Moreover, e be like say I go dey play 'Baba Ijebu Lotto' from henceforth since Tuberculosis Joshua has nothing better to do with his ministry than predict football matches. cheesy

If you had watched this at least one video on the link i posted you wouldnt have said any of the above
Check he re ok? >> http://youtube.com/scoantv
These may help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N07VZFFZeqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pSR32VUpzA
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 11, 2012
slam7000: abeg wetin the man talk about chelsea vs bayern match...that match is very important to me.......wetin im talk..anyone plssss?

Him talk say Chelsea go thrash Bayern. Better put you money in the appropriate place.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by ReLaTE(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2012
I dnt doubt ths mans prophecy bt to say wheda he's a real man of God or nt is what i cnt say.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by rastamouse: 8:44pm On May 11, 2012
ZUBY77: Story. He sees evertyhing except himself dying soon. I think this man is a member of a terrorist group that poisons peopke and shoots down air crafts and also bribes referees to fix matches.

How old r u?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2012
moderattor:

If you had watched this at least one video on the link i posted you wouldnt have said any of the above
Check he re ok? >> http://youtube.com/scoantv

Guy, I knew TB Josh even before you started teething so play your tricks elsewhere.

Even when Jesus was born, Satan knew that he was in deep shyt hence he ordered Herod to kill all male children in Israel. Babalawos, seers, fortune-tellers and witches can predict too so what's ur point Chump?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by edub45(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2012
ZUBY77: Story. He sees evertyhing except himself dying soon. I think this man is a member of a terrorist group that poisons peopke and shoots down air crafts and also bribes referees to fix matches.
laf wan kill me o!
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by moderattor: 8:48pm On May 11, 2012
pDude:

Guy, I knew TB Josh even before you started teething so play your tricks elsewhere.

Even when Jesus was born, Satan knew that he was in deep shyt hence he ordered Herod to kill all male children in Israel. Babalawos, seers, fortune-tellers and witches can predict too so what's ur point Chump?
How old r u?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by andyanders: 8:49pm On May 11, 2012
@benkings

You will be the next that will exit from this world and not T.B Joshua.I pity you and your cohorts
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 11, 2012
moderattor:
How old r u?

How much does Tuberculosis Joshua pay you?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2012
andyanders: @benkings

You will be the next that will exit from this world and not T.B Joshua.I pity you and your cohorts

Lool. grin grin grin grin grin

Children of perdition. Always swearing and cursing.

Nowhere in the Bible did Jesus curse anyone, even those that killed him.

No wonder there is a high prevalence of poverty amongst Nigerian christians. Traditional 'christian' worshippers.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by tonymariao(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2012
hahahaha hilarious though
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2012
ZUBY77: Story. He sees evertyhing except himself dying soon. I think this man is a member of a terrorist group that poisons peopke and shoots down air crafts and also[b] bribes referees to fix matches[/b].

Hmmmm. That's a possibility. Seems I will begin to play poll from today cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by tonymariao(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2012
There is a level of sprituality one attains u won't be perturbed by all dis phophesy n prediction blablabla because u know who u're n where u're going
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Agimor(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2012
Still don't know why this Tb joshua won't prophecy anytin good.all we hear are calamite hurrica plane crash blablabla so notting gud cums out of his mouth.HMMM
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 11, 2012
Agimor: Still don't know why this Tb joshua won't prophecy anytin good.all we hear are calamite hurrica plane crash blablabla[b] so notting gud cums out of his mouth.HMMM
[/b]

Since when did anything good come out of the mouth of the devil?

Expect nothing less. Prophet my skanky a$$
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Josch(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2012
Na only negativ im dey predict?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 11, 2012
Useless man. . .later he denied ever saying chelsea will win the championsleague.God will surely disappoint you.wereeey tongue
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by wandeay: 9:09pm On May 11, 2012
dis is a real satanic power, God dont try humans with evil, neither does he cause evil, only devil does, then the devil will show his servants the next evil he wants to cause, then, they broadcast, later it happens, then making them more famous
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 11, 2012
wandeay: dis is a real satanic power, God dont try humans with evil, neither does he cause evil, only devil does, then the devil will show his servants the next evil he wants to cause, then, they broadcast, later it happens, then making them more famous

Gbam!!!

Over and out.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Ptolomeus(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2012
pdudy:

Ignoramus cheesy

Traditionalist Christians. Always swearing, threatening and placing curses. What differentiates you from Sango and Amadioha worshippers?

sad see the charade that christianity has become
Dear friend:
For I have felt different from some Christians, I have called Antichrist, blasphemous, satanic, atheist ... (I do not remember other things.)
Now, this "gentleman" in the style of fifteenth-century witch sends me a curse for me and my family ...
They claim to be Christians, but they curse as witches ... the blind fanaticism.
It is comical that to defend Joshua fake clown, he has to descend to level of witch ...
Pathetic!
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by cyril83(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2012
jenyphar: i am very sorry for all u critisizers,i am very glad that i have been opportuned to witness everything that has happend there and i am also happy to be alive today because of what GOD used him to do in my life.so all u critisizers give the man a break
di man has healed ur HIV disease?...modafoka
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by cyril83(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2012
sunky644: @all you guys blaspheming against this man ( man of God/devil, prophet of doom etc) I think you ve to be careful as it is non of your business to judge. I can't imagine someone making a prophecy of a plane crash stating the place of crash, colour of aircraft and date of crash yet some still claim it's 3D effect and scheming. Is this the new accusation now? Because your initial was that he should ve more exact and categorical about his prophecies and not be using psychology and scope on u learned nairalanders if other Nigerians are dumb. Isn't this exact and categorical enough? I am not a member of his church and neither am I his follower but to some extent I appreciate his Humility, Humanitarian service in cash and kind and his preachings. If you heart is not locked against liking him and u re not just meant to hate this man, if you watch emmanueltv you will be forced to like him for one or two reasons. I beseech thee brethren that you leave this man alone for God to see to his case on the judgment day or when the time comes and don't type any comment if you ve nothing good to say about him.
u be m.o.r.o.n....no jst try talk again,if u do I go make sure I land u a big slap
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Delafruita(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2012
tonymariao: why don't he predict smtin better...90 percent of his prediction is related 2 death; why don't he prophecise smtin gud about 9ja lyk an end on bk haram menace
you get sense at all?do you even know what prediction means?he predicts what will happen is different from he makes things happen.idiot
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Super1759: 10:23pm On May 11, 2012
I think this tb joshua thing should have a break in nl.these more of spiritual things.before some people will bring curses on themselves.am not siding anyone but lets keep this man out of this house.its too much
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 11, 2012
Mu he he he he he

Is this magician a soothsayer, wizard, predictor, prophet or fortune teller? Oh boy, the thing dey confusing o!

Abeg help me tell him to predict the colour, smell and texture of my shyt tomorrow. Today's own was dark brown, hard and very smelly. cheesy. I want to know if tomorrow's own will be watery, light brown and less smelly grin

Mu che che che che che!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight / Free Sex In Japan!!! / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.