Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday (19859 Views)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by tonymariao(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2012
Delafruita:
you get sense at all?do you even know what prediction means?he predicts what will happen is different from he makes things happen.idiot
l tink u suppose be mallam u sound lyk a religious fanatic so pathetic
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 11, 2012
Super1759: I think this tb joshua thing should have a break in nl.these more of spiritual things.before some people will bring curses on themselves.am not siding anyone but lets keep this man out of this house.its too much

The same way you fear babalawo and witches is the same way you fear Tuberculosis Joshua. cheesy. Christian indeed.

Abeg tell him that we can't wait for him see all these on NL. Him go smell hin yansh. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by ZUBY77(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2012
rastamouse:

How old r u?

what does my age got to do with this? Your stupidity prevented you from thinking. You have resigned to believing every crap from this scammer called Joshua. Have you ever imagined all nigerians believing this man? God must have shown him his own death and we need to hear him predict it. The worst part of it all is that you fooools curse and threaten people in the name of God. What makes you different from the Jihadists, only that they have more guts than you to pick up waffen.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by texazzpete(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2012
Na wa o! Someone criticizes Joshua and somebody says it's 'blasphemy'. Is he God?!!

What do they teach these people in Sunday School these days?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by tonymariao(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2012
texazzpete: Na wa o! Someone criticizes Joshua and somebody says it's 'blasphemy'. Is he God?!!

What do they teach these people in Sunday School these days?
Ask dem oh
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by atura: 10:49pm On May 11, 2012
Most of you here on nl can condem tb joshua or say anything you want but please can any of you haters tell me which one your pastor has prophescied good or bad? and your state has held about it not to mention the world at large. here we have a prophet who gives us warning from an impending denger and all you do is to say all sort of rubbish instead of thanking God for such a revelation. God forgive us all.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by CuteTj(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2012
Heard he predicted a red shirt (Bayern Munich) will score in the 1st half of the champions league final? If it eventually comes to pass, then i'll know that this man is for real but if it doesnt, then TB na fork up. Im waiting for the 19th to pass my judgement.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by ZUBY77(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2012
atura: Most of you here on nl can condem tb joshua or say anything you want but please can any of you haters tell me which one your pastor has prophescied good or bad? and your state has held about it not to mention the world at large. here we have a prophet who gives us warning from an impending denger and all you do is to say all sort of rubbish instead of thanking God for such a revelation. God forgive us all.

So we should thank God for telling us that a Russian plane will crash in Indonesia. Great!
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by nefertitiram: 12:06am On May 12, 2012
Of course his predictions come true, even the devil tells the future of evil things to come because he makes bad things happen. Hence TB Joshua is a prophet of the devil since they communicate so often #gbam
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by airmark(m): 12:40am On May 12, 2012
'' Thou shall not judge'', i pray Pdude will not become a Perishing Dude, if he continues condemning TB Joshua instead of leaving judgement to God.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by deleo16(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2012
pDude:

So that's the technique that your god uses to draw people to his side? Scare tactics. Terrorists use similar tactics too.

I wonder what differenciates your god from Osama bin Laden. sad
read ur bible or did u miss bible class read more about the prophet in the bible what do they prophesy ?
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 6:40am On May 12, 2012
deleo16:
read ur bible or did u miss bible class read more about the prophet in the bible what do they prophesy ?

Ode. Don't be stoopid angry

The prophets in the bible didn't predict. They PROPHESIED. The Bible prophets didn't waste time predicting football scores and guessing about unnecessary foolishness. They prophesied.

Olodo!
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by ehizmac: 6:52am On May 12, 2012
Seriously some person just talk for fun here on nl wen dey know d truth. TB joshua is a man of God from my own point cos d bible says my people die because of lack of knowledge...n also where dere is no vision d people perish...my dear nl let us accept our own thin n stop condemin good thins..if TB joshua ws a foreigna some persons here on nl wil b d 1st 2 complain of bin refused a visa. Wen u r called by God he gives u a gift 2 differenciate u not dis empty pastors dat we parade as a result of unemployment
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Delafruita(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2012
tonymariao: l tink u suppose be mallam u sound lyk a religious fanatic so pathetic
if u werent so neurotic,which part of my statement has anything to do with religion?some of u on this forum really need an IQ exam.ignorant buffoon
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Goldpeas(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2012
pDude:

Waxing stronger to where? I laff you. Do you know how many African countries have banned him from entry and how many of his church branches are being shut down? Waxing stronger my a$$.

His career began a freefall the day he predicted death of that African leader. Well, all good things don't last forever. Every dog has its day.

TB Josh's days of fame are about to come crashing down like the hot hooker.
@pDude: i don't remember senior prophet has more than one branch in Lagos...or accross the world
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Delafruita(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2012
i watched emmaanuel tv for the first time 2years ago and since den i av followed his prophecies which suprisingly turn out to be accurate.example is his prophecy about the elections been postponed,steve jobs death,london bombings,indonesian boatwreck and many more.i think the argument should be on how he gets these prophecies
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by cindyrella(f): 8:28am On May 12, 2012
Ok i have heard, i will try to visit the church on sunday. so he can tell me when the world is going to end....embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Tobiustobius: 8:34am On May 12, 2012
What did I say on the last TB thread? It's only after the event has occured that news of his 'prophecy' comes out. Back-dated prophecies. Rubbish.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by moderattor: 9:51am On May 12, 2012
Tobius tobius: What did I say on the last TB thread? It's only after the event has occured that news of his 'prophecy' comes out. Back-dated prophecies. Rubbish.
his prophesy about
bill clinton beign bedridden this year, chelsea vs bayern, argentine leader, and death of a seniour Nigerian senator, death of a former Nigerian president who stole away a lot of money that would have saved the nation are yet to happen.
His prophesy of the fall of Gadaffi came a year earlier.
His prophesy of the cashlite system came 3 years earlier.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Ogamgil(f): 10:55am On May 12, 2012
His predicts might b right. But i doubt if its 4m God even d devil has powers u kw.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by thehomer: 11:07am On May 12, 2012
For some reason, his predictions only occur after the fact. Just how gullible are his followers? Sheesh.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by deleo16(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2012
pDude:

Ode. Don't be stoopid angry

The prophets in the bible didn't predict. They PROPHESIED. The Bible prophets didn't waste time predicting football scores and guessing about unnecessary foolishness. They prophesied.

Olodo!
fool read ur bible well what the difference between the prophesy he prohesy now and that of the prophet prophesy in the bible ok sorry maybe u dont understand the word prophesy , is it only football he prophesy is it not people like you that carrry false rumor about chelsea that he did prophesy about it? check your dictonary for the meaning of PREDICTION and PROPHESY. ode!!
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by eherbal(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2012
pDude: Yeah right! grin

How come the general populace only gets to hear that he predicted this only after the 'miracle' has happened?

Deception in 3D graphics cheesy
GOOD QUESTION!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Fomaxcool: 12:17pm On May 12, 2012
Hahahahahah......bad belle on de prowes. You U can't know everything and we can't make final conclusion....but lets us give credit to the one we have seen.
As for me, I don't support T. B Joshua and I'm not against him , and just watching with faith cos I don't know everything abt dis strange world......
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Lugap: 2:13pm On May 12, 2012
One question I keep asking about this man is WHY IS HIS CHURCH ONLY LOCATED IN LAGOS IN THE WHOLE OF NAIJA? IF HE HAS A GOOD MESSAGE FOR THIS GENERATION THEN LET HIM SPREAD IT OUT, LET HIS CHURCH BRANCHES BE PLANTED IN EACH STATE OR AT LEAST IN EACH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE IN THE COUNTRY.What amazes me is that he has not even finished with his Jerusalem (i.e Naija) and he has eagerly moved to other nations.

Friends, if it may interest you to know, THE MARK OF A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD IS NOT MIRACLES. The Bible acknowledges John the Baptist as THE GREATEST PROPHET EVER BORN OF A WOMAN but HE NEVER PERFORMED A SINGLE MIRACLE!!!!(Check that from John 10:41). Can u imagine that!!! My Study of the Bible has shown me that clearly so I am not carried away by all the gimmicks people like this man play.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by tonymariao(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2012
Delafruita:
if u werent so neurotic,which part of my statement has anything to do with religion?some of u on this forum really need an IQ exam.ignorant buffoon
Why argue with someone lyk u...is of no use but l just want 2 advise u...don't put ur faith on ur fellow man who has notin 2 offer 4 d salvation of ur soul but u alone;again test spirits don't just believe on what u see or hear dat shows maturity
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by benkings(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2012
tonymariao: why don't he predict smtin better...90 percent of his prediction is related 2 death; why don't he prophecise smtin gud about 9ja lyk an end on bk haram menace
and who told u he has nt prophesied smtin bout bokoharam....,.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by benkings(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2012
andyanders: @benkings

You will be the next that will exit from this world and not T.B Joshua.I pity you and your cohorts
bro tnx 4 d insult,bt i tink u shuld take ur tym nd read thoroughly what i typed....tnx...
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by 984runner: 3:23pm On May 12, 2012
Sorry o read all the comments in the video. Part of it was filmed in 2011 when he also predicted a crash??
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by deleo16(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2012
e-herbal:
GOOD QUESTION!!!!!
Now Good answer watch emmanuel t.v on sundays and stop following the mulititude to condemn what dey dont know the full information about.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2012
deleo16:
fool read ur bible well what the difference between the prophesy he prohesy now and that of the prophet prophesy in the bible ok sorry maybe u dont understand the word prophesy , is it only football he prophesy is it not people like you that carrry false rumor about chelsea that he did prophesy about it? check your dictonary for the meaning of PREDICTION and PROPHESY. ode!!

You are a waste of my precious time. Tata.
Re: TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday by Delafruita(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2012
tonymariao: Why argue with someone lyk u...is of no use but l just want 2 advise u...don't put ur faith on ur fellow man who has notin 2 offer 4 d salvation of ur soul but u alone;again test spirits don't just believe on what u see or hear dat shows maturity
seriously,get a life nd while at it,upgrade ur IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight / Free Sex In Japan!!! / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.