Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up (1179 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by Nobody: 6:07am On May 11, 2012
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by Nobody: 7:57am On May 11, 2012
Yea, Sh1t happens. I understand. Have been thru dat lane severally.
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by 190: 8:12am On May 11, 2012
Hmmm.. I see
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by Killz1(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2012
sandyylove: It all started early last year.He got my number from a friend and from the time he called I thought I liked him.We dated for more than a year and still felt we were in love.Guess u guys have heard the saying"out of sight is out of mind".that's what happened here,I gradually grew tired of the relationship but didn't know how to voice my feelings.I use to love his jokes and comments but eventually they started to sound annoying.I know this thread might sound stupid to most people but am just saying u just think well before going into a long distance relationship.Thanks
Huh? If for a whole year you never met yourselves, You were NEVER in a relationship. . . Dating over the phone doesn't mean you are in a relationship. Don't get it twisted. . .
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by slimbruced(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2012
Dont get it twisted,Phone love is not a beautiful thing..grin..
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by Dyt(f): 4:01pm On May 11, 2012
Blinkin
I know sm1, 2yrs countin n dey v nt seen, she said d love is still burnin
Smtyms I jst wish I can slap her
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt: Blinkin
I know sm1, 2yrs countin n dey v nt seen, she said d love is still burnin
Smtyms I jst wish I can slap her
talk is cheap. Slap her.
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2012
@killz,I guess dats ur opinion.@dyt,lol pls slap her out of it!
Re: After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up by richy5(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2012
come join me in PHASE 1 4lekki side mk chop weed@OP

(1) (Reply)

Gift From An Ex! / A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked / close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.