Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae (6945 Views)

Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae / Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by Balyz: 12:53am On May 12, 2012
I man
Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by Kayslow: 6:11am On May 12, 2012
I love BOB MARLEY with a passion. He is a great legend.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by Sianoz: 7:56am On May 12, 2012
lekkie073:
What of.....natty dread, ambush in d night, crazy baldhead, confrontation, zion train, natural mystic, misty morning, trenchtown rock, pimpers paradise, it goes on and on.....
what of crisis, stiffed neck fool, slave driver, 400 years, how many times, babe we' ve got a date, chant down babylon, babylon system etc.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by Sianoz: 8:16am On May 12, 2012
Kayslow: I love BOB MARLEY with a passion. He is a great legend.
i dont think you love marley more than i do. Dont buy any other cd except his. "No chain around my feet but am not free" live the life u love, love the life u live". "the truth is that everyone is gonna hurts u, u just got to find ones what suffering for" marley' quotes.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by osifred(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2012
To M̶̲̥̅Ƹ Marley is nt jst the king of reggae. marley is music, music is marley.
Hav neva heard a musician wit so much sense makin lyric like Robert infact ¶ considers him a prophet. He has impacted so much to ma lyf 2ru his music. Today Bob is the person ¶ quote most.

Nasta your songs are evergreen. Thank you so much for giving us good music.

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:"wink ...Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by lovinmee(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2012
What abt kinky reggea,jonny was agud man,turn ur lyt,could u b luvd,jammin,exodus,iron lion zion,buffalo soldier,i shot d sherrif.......what a philosopher,prophet,revolutionarist.me know we a meet at JAH's feet at mt zion sumday.yeah man(me believe)...
longlive reggea!!
Longlive rastafarai!!!What abt kinky reggea,jonny was agud man,turn ur lyt,could u b luvd,jammin,exodus,iron lion zion,buffalo soldier,i shot d sherrif.......what a philosopher,prophet,revolutionarist.me know we a meet at JAH's feet at mt zion sumday.yeah man(me believe)...
longlive reggea!!
Longlive rastafarai!!!
What abt kinky reggea,jonny was agud man,turn ur lyt,could u b luvd,jammin,exodus,iron lion zion,buffalo soldier,i shot d sherrif.......what a philosopher,prophet,revolutionarist.me know we a meet at JAH's feet at mt zion sumday.yeah man(me believe)...
longlive reggea!!
Longlive rastafarai!!!

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by redsun(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2012
The more you get to know him,the more you like him.His is full of everything liberating and everything joyful.Just like Fela,Just like Femi Kuti,just like Tupac,Biggie and all the real soldiers..

Why do think babylon system surpressed "root" reggea music,barring them from mainstream radio and tv music channel?Because they are eye opening music.They tell it is.
Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by lekkie073(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2012
redsun: The more you get to know him,the more you like him.His is full of everything liberating and everything joyful.Just like Fela,Just like Femi Kuti,just like Tupac,Biggie and all the real soldiers..

Why do think babylon system surpressed "root" reggea music,barring them from mainstream radio and tv music channel?Because they are eye opening music.They tell it is.
Never compare tupac, biggie to marley......he is a thousand miles ahead of them

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae by Sianoz: 2:21pm On May 13, 2012
lekkie073:
Never compare tupac, biggie to marley......he is a thousand miles ahead of them
thanx for correcting that guy. But i tell you marley is not just a thousand miles away to the singers mentioned above but million miles away from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wröng To Rap Gospel Song? / Download Timaya Ft. King Perryy & Patoranking – Kom Kom / Watch Davido’s Childhood Video (10 Yrs Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.