Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Can Something Come Out From Nothing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Something Come Out From Nothing? (1630 Views)

Reasons We Female Atheist Don't Come Out / Babies Who Come Out The Womb With Their Legs First. / Can Anything Come Out Of Nothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 11, 2012
pause and think can something really originate from nothing? can you just grow out of space? then God must have grown out of something, and that something from something and on and on.or man has no beginning and no end because for there to be a beginning, a creation, something must grow out of nothing, that i'm seeing from reality.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by OmoPastor(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2012
rubbish

ignorance gone on rampage
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by ea7(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: rubbish

ignorance gone on rampage
so you will not attempt to cure this 'ignorance'. Typical christard, drop ad hominems and leave.hisses.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2012
combine two gases ( which is basically air, NOTHING ). 2 molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen and you get LIQUID. which is something. WATER
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: combine two gases ( which is basically air, NOTHING ). 2 molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen and you get LIQUID. which is something. WATER

but gas is matter, where did gas come from?
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2012
diluminati:

but gas is matter, where did gas come from?
Gas is air. it is nothing. it exists naturally in air. it just has to be harnessed in the right elements, like say a thunderstorm or extreme heat or something. nothingness is something. air is nothingness but within that nothingness exists plenty of unseen gases. there is no absolute nothingness. never has been. never will be.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by ckkris: 3:41pm On May 11, 2012
Buz,
Please let some scientists create enough water for Arabian and Libyan deserts. What's holding up this profitable venture? There are practically billions of retro-dollars available, as in Dubai.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by OmoPastor(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2012
see mugus talking trash while thinking they are talking good.

what a waste of lives.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by ea7(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: combine two gases ( which is basically air, NOTHING ). 2 molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen and you get LIQUID. which is something. WATER
air is not nothing, all you christards are the same, claiming bull and saying it is fact.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: see mugus talking trash while thinking they are talking good.

what a waste of lives.

i guess life is really difficult for you right now. sorry bro cry
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by ea7(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: see mugus talking trash while thinking they are talking good.

what a waste of lives.
shut the ffuck up and die, christard, your kind is disgusting and a waste of space.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2012
ckkris: Buz,
Please let some scientists create enough water for Arabian and Libyan deserts. What's holding up this profitable venture? There are practically billions of retro-dollars available, as in Dubai.
scientists do it all the time but it is not a worthwhile venture. it is not profitable. it is more profitable to transport the water already created by nature (God) from one region to another
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2012
ea7: air is not nothing, all you christards are the same, claiming bull and saying it is fact.
CAN YOU SEE AIR ? YOU CANT. THEN IT IS NOTHING.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by ea7(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: CAN YOU SEE AIR ? YOU CANT. THEN IT IS NOTHING.
raises eyebrow, silly foolish christard, kissing the feet of a messiah that refused to save you from extreme idiocy, we use five senses to detect things, sight is just one. Anyway you migt be on to some thing, I can't see your dog er goD, yahshit or what ever you call it, therefore it is NOTHING. Idiot.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2012
ea7: raises eyebrow, silly foolish christard, kissing the feet of a messiah that refused to save you from extreme idiocy, we use five senses to detect things, sight is just one. Anyway you migt be on to some thing, I can't see your dog er goD, yahshit or what ever you call it, therefore it is NOTHING. Idiot.
WAKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED THIS MORNING ? YOU SEEM AWFULLY CRANKY FOR AN ATHEIST ? I THOUGHT YALL HAD THE BEST LIVES UNENCUMBERED BY RELIGION ? I GUESS NOT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by OmoPastor(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2012
@ ea7
shut the ffuck up and die, christard, your kind is disgusting and a waste of space.
why the anger and unguarded utterances? or did i touch you where it hurt you most?
grin grin grin
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by ckkris: 5:10pm On May 11, 2012
@ ea7

You express too much anger. I doubt whether you have ever set foot in Nigeria, and enjoy sweet natural air, sunshine that heals, sweet refreshing rain, and the colourful fruits of the seasons. Please calm down.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by OmoPastor(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2012
@ckkris
You express too much anger. I doubt whether you have ever set foot in Nigeria, and enjoy sweet natural air, sunshine that heals, sweet refreshing rain, and the colourful fruits of the seasons. Please calm down.
you right dude, the guys' just saying what he has no idea about.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by ea7(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2012
I am currently enjoying the heat of lagos, having been drenched by a rainstorm and have had ants climb into my electric grill. I live in Nigeria, Lagos, xxxxx estate xxxxxstreet exxxxe-meta
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by bright007(f): 6:20pm On May 11, 2012
ŵĥŷ in this age will someone still remain in perpetual ignorance.Its even in d lips of illiterates dat matter exist in 3 distinct states:gaseous,liquid and solid phase.Its sheer illiteracy to say air is nothing.Its just like saying bacteria and other microscopic organisms don't exist cos u cant see them with your eyes.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2012
bright007: ŵĥŷ in this age will someone still remain in perpetual ignorance.Its even in d lips of illiterates dat matter exist in 3 distinct states:gaseous,liquid and solid phase.Its sheer illiteracy to say air is nothing.Its just like saying bacteria and other microscopic organisms don't exist cos u cant see them with your eyes.
the point here is that there is no ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS. if there was absolute nothingness, there will be no 'void' because 'void' will collapse on itself. in this realm of 'relative nothingness', 'air' is nothing. gerrit ? geez some of yall dont know nothing but just like to open your trap like a venus fly trap angry
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by bright007(f): 6:42pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: the point here is that there is no ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS. if there was absolute nothingness, there will be no 'void' because 'void' will collapse on itself. in this realm of 'relative nothingness', 'air' is nothing. gerrit ? geez some of yall dont know nothing but just like to open your trap like a venus fly trap angry
What do mean by å" realm of relative nothingness"By your myopic explanation,u seem to exalt your vague point and only resort to rope those who care to read your posts with your circular explanation.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2012
bright007:
What do mean by å" realm of relative nothingness"By your myopic explanation,u seem to exalt your vague point and only resort to rope those who care to read your posts with your circular explanation.
there you go trying to sound like you know what you are talking about angry
listen here puta, there is no such thing as absolute nothingness. it can never exist. it is impossible. gerrit ? what you have is 'relative nothingness' so we are making our points on a platform of 'relative nothingness' . and out of this relative nothingness, 'air' is nothing. can you understand this concept ? and out of air you can form water. that will be making something out of nothing. dig ?
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by bright007(f): 7:42pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: there you go trying to sound like you know what you are talking about angry
listen here puta, there is no such thing as absolute nothingness. it can never exist. it is impossible. gerrit ? what you have is 'relative nothingness' so we are making our points on a platform of 'relative nothingness' . and out of this relative nothingness, 'air' is nothing. can you understand this concept ? and out of air you can form water. that will be making something out of nothing. dig ?
Now u sound like å primary school drop-out.Air has been classified as å mixture.ťĥĕ various components that make up this mixture can be isolated.
Are u assuming dat air is nothing or believe its nothing?
it actually requires 2 moles of Hydrogen and one mole of oxygen to give u water.if there ŵăš no water vapour in air,u cant have water been formed from air
If u assume dat in forming water from air,it means forming something from nothing,then everything from which something is formed becomes nothing.this means that nothing is something and everything is nothing.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2012
bright007: Now u sound like å primary school drop-out.Air has been classified as å mixture.ťĥĕ various components that make up this mixture can be isolated.
Are u assuming dat air is nothing or believe its nothing?
it actually requires 2 moles of Hydrogen and one mole of oxygen to give u water.if there ŵăš no water vapour in air,u cant have water been formed from air
If u assume dat in forming water from air,it means forming something from nothing,then everything from which something is formed becomes nothing.this means that nothing is something and everything is nothing.
i sound like a high school dropout and you are saying moles of oxygen and moles of hydrogen what are ya a comedian ? it is molecules not moles
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by AlvinPlantinga: 8:00pm On May 11, 2012
diluminati: pause and think can something really originate from nothing? can you just grow out of space? then God must have grown out of something, and that something from something and on and on.or man has no beginning and no end because for there to be a beginning, a creation, something must grow out of nothing, that i'm seeing from reality.

Short answer, no , something cannot com out of nothing.

Long answer , "nothing" is not equivalent to empty space.Empty space is really not empty.It is made up of Cosmic rays,neutrinos , the gravitational field,space dust and a sea of virtual particles.

Nothing is not a sort of "thing" which exists,and stuff can pop out of it.Nothing in the literal sense is really nothing.

God is defined as a necessary existing being and therefore, he did not "grow" out of something, rather he always existed.there is no instance in which he did not exist in order to necessitate this "growth" from something.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by bright007(f): 11:03pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: i sound like a high school dropout and you are saying moles of oxygen and moles of hydrogen what are ya a comedian ? it is molecules not moles
so don't even know wen to use molecules or moles?This is really å regret,having to enter into argument with å fast-spoke like u.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 1:45am On May 12, 2012
bright007: so don't even know wen to use molecules or moles?This is really å regret,having to enter into argument with å fast-spoke like u.
listen here dull007, the mole of a substance is the amount of that substance, equal to the quantity containing as many elementary units as there are atoms in .012 kg of carbon 12 isotope. hardly comparable to a molecule. what are ya ? the village id-iot ?
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by bright007(f): 2:12am On May 12, 2012
buzugee: listen here dull007, the mole of a substance is the amount of that substance, equal to the quantity containing as many elementary units as there are atoms in .012 kg of carbon 12 isotope. hardly comparable to a molecule. what are ya ? the village id-iot ?
And if I say 2 moles of oxygen reacts with 4 moles of hydrogen to produce 2 moles of water,does dat make your dumb brain go gagger?
Maybe u never attended classes in ur village grammar school.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 2:17am On May 12, 2012
bright007:
And if I say 2 moles of oxygen reacts with 4 moles of hydrogen to produce 2 moles of water,does dat make your dumb brain go gagger?
Maybe u never attended classes in ur village grammar school.
geez. ok since you are not willing to believe what a mole is from me, i shall get a higher authority http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_mole_and_a_molecule
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by bright007(f): 2:32am On May 12, 2012
buzugee: geez. ok since you are not willing to believe what a mole is from me, i shall get a higher authority http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_mole_and_a_molecule

your chemistry teacher must have died while u ŵėřē preparing for your waec.
Now listen good.if I say 2 moles of hydrogen,âm actually referring to 4 atoms of hydrogen or 2 molecules of hydrogen.
Ťĥĕ mole is just å number used to quantify amount of atoms,molecules or ions.It depends on how u use it.
Re: Can Something Come Out From Nothing? by buzugee(m): 2:40am On May 12, 2012
bright007: your chemistry teacher must have died while u ŵėřē preparing for your waec.
Now listen good.if I say 2 moles of hydrogen,âm actually referring to 4 atoms of hydrogen or 2 molecules of hydrogen.
Ťĥĕ mole is just å number used to quantify amount of atoms,molecules or ions.It depends on how u use it.
well listen here smarty pants, the issue of mole does not even feature in this topic of discussion. you are diverting the topic. you know you were wrong by using mole but you are trying to justify yourself by going into this tirade of how you can use the mole. listen, the discussion we are having here is not going into quantities of elements used to form water. what we are dealing with is the atoms and molecules required to form water. as in, as relates to the topic of trying to pull out water from the atmosphere. let me give you an analogy of your contribution so far. if someone says all it takes to make a baby is for one egg to be fertilized by the fastest spe-rm. this is the topic. then you come in with, well there are 10 million spe-rms released per ejaculation. like of what relevance is that information ? its only 1 that is required, we dont need to know how many millions was ejaculated, we dont need to know how many moles of hydrogen or oxygen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad / A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.