Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? (1188 Views)

Free Autoresponder Service / #5 Reasons Why You Should Use E-banking In Nigeria / First And Only Profitable And Impressive Nigeria's Autoresponder Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by legalwealth(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2012
Hi fellas,

We know this popularly saying that "Money is in the list" and you will agree with me........

I was really confused when to choose the best paid autoresponder

but I eventually gave trafficwave a trial by paying them

17.95 dollars per month which I used to designed opt in here=> http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/14

but I observed some hitch with them and I want to shift to either aweber,getresponse,senditfree or irespondfast.

Which one will you recommend for me to start with next month when my subscription with trafficwave expires next month?

Your help reply with proof is highly needed asap
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by neksummi(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2012
I use Getresponse to create and send newsletters and manage my contact lists. If you create your account via this link, you will get $30 credit for start. http://grsnip.com/pr/hHS

Wish you the best.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 11, 2012
Aweber is the best, but if you need a free autoresponder, then check out mailchimp.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by legalwealth(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2012
neksummi: I use Getresponse to create and send newsletters and manage my contact lists. If you create your account via this link, you will get $30 credit for start. http://grsnip.com/pr/hHS

Wish you the best.

Ok! !!I will also consider getresponse but I'm currently subscribing/using trafficwave
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by legalwealth(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2012
J12: Aweber is the best, but if you need a free autoresponder, then check out mailchimp.

Aweber is the best but they are too proud and not organised though first month is $1 and I wanted to use their service.

I chatted with one of their customer care this evening after I tried to signed up using my paypal account but all I eventually saw was that they don't accept online registration for now even no paypal payment except credit card,check and one kinda payment method

and that I should email them or call them but the customer care agent was still referring me to the same page and I was the one who now told her what she supposed to had known that online registration hadn't been possible & this is not my first time of going to them as I wanted to start using their service some months ago and it was the same story and I email them but no reply and instead,they added me to their mail list and kept on sending to me their sales promotions to buy. shit! !!abi mo ti ra ni eventhough I get millions of dollars in my credit card.

In short,their customer concern rating is zero.....................................

Do you know the most funniest thing,they were now bringing their stupid form for me to show my satisfaction about their customer care service and I submitted the worse evaluation of their service to them.......................

If it were you this happened to?How will you react to them?
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by 2sexy(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2012
legalwealth:

Aweber is the best but they are too proud and not organised though first month is $1 and I wanted to use their service.

I chatted with one of their customer care this evening after I tried to signed up using my paypal account but all I eventually saw was that they don't accept online registration for now even no paypal payment except credit card,check and one kinda payment method

and that I should email them or call them but the customer care agent was still referring me to the same page and I was the one who now told her what she supposed to had known that online registration hadn't been possible & this is not my first time of going to them as I wanted to start using their service some months ago and it was the same story and I email them but no reply and instead,they added me to their mail list and kept on sending to me their sales promotions to buy. shit! !!abi mo ti ra ni eventhough I get millions of dollars in my credit card.

In short,their customer concern rating is zero.....................................

Do you know the most funniest thing,they were now bringing their stupid form for me to show my satisfaction about their customer care service and I submitted the worse evaluation of their service to them.......................

If it were you this happened to?How will you react to them?

go get yourself a getresponse account. Why don't you have a credit card?
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by legalwealth(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2012
2sexy:

go get yourself a getresponse account. Why don't you have a credit card?

I don't really like using credit card as my infos are not secured I've used getresponse 30 trial and I did not enjoy their service.....................................................
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by bigx(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2012
mailchimp is good
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by legalwealth(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2012
bigx: mailchimp is good

i know but FREE things are somehow trap to destiny
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by bigx(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2012
legalwealth:

i know but FREE things are somehow trap to destiny

Lol, mailchimp is far from free, they just offer a free version for newbies and low volume users. Sign up through my link and click on Pricing http://eepurl.com/fFV2Q . Dont worry I hate free things a lot more than you do.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by 401kk: 3:03pm On May 13, 2012
Aweber
getresponse
icontact
mailchimp.

Aweber is the best anyway
Re: Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? by legalwealth(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2012
401kk: Aweber
getresponse
icontact
mailchimp.

Aweber is the best anyway

You are right but that do not cause then to be doing that way and I add senditfree,trafficwave...............

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband / Compressors, Generators, Sand Blasting Pots, Crane available For Hire / How You Can Register Your Business Name In Nigeria Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.