Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi (5800 Views)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by ifyalways(f): 10:14am On May 13, 2012
@Cutiepie,where are my babies?Small baby(SIL) and big baby(Oga) fa?I go crash the education section if you don't come pick Dayo from my doorsteps and return back Born2fuck.

Happy mothering sunday,sweetheart!
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Odunnu: 12:52pm On May 13, 2012
ifyalways: @Cutiepie,where are my babies?Small baby(SIL) and big baby(Oga) fa?I go crash the education section if you don't come pick Dayo from my doorsteps and return back Born2fuck.

Happy mothering sunday,sweetheart!
Your babies are doing very fine. The big one is becoming more demanding I'm even contemplating getting a second wife for him since you have failed in teaching me how to do it while standing on my head.
DK?: I'm so annoyed with his tribalism and have carefully avoided him.
B2F was banned and is daring Oga Seun. I have never desired him, not after tasting Mr Cork's 17''. Better watchout for Rokiatu, she's got a temper.
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Beetle: 2:34pm On May 13, 2012
it pains me to read all the insults exchanged on nairaland. it is degrading and i'm sure people can exist without resorting to insults being passed around like it is water. I visit Nairaland to actually learn a thing or two but these insults is getting too much and something needs to be done about it.

My twopence worth.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2012
^^
Yess,i now hate visiting family section.All insults and vile speech.Very very sad

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 13, 2012
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Tgirl4real(f): 4:26pm On May 13, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

Una don carry WWIV reach hia. U ppl no dey tire

Trouble go sleep, u go go wake am.

Laparis, u need to stop picking fights, like seriously. U can start ur thread to do dat and stop derailing other people's thread.

Someone made it clear that she resides @ yabaleft. Would u wake up early momo go dey xchange words with a yaba left inmate Won't dey tie you up and give you a room ASAP? Lol. I hope u get the logic cool
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Busybody2(f): 4:36pm On May 13, 2012
chaircover: ^^^^^^

Tgirl and Nike una day hear so?

There is only so much the Mods can do, and they have a life too afterall. Everyone is grown up. She has said she does this to let down her hair when she is on break at yabaleft, fairplay to her. And like I always say if you don't respond, she does not talk back.

So "let everyone keep behaving like a monkey to catch Jenny the monkey monkeying around in her spare time cool And the irony is they are speaking the same language and acting out exactly like her. So who is the fool here cool
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Tgirl4real(f): 4:40pm On May 13, 2012
Seanbell n Beetle,

Accept my a
pologies*

chaircover: ^^^^^^

Tgirl and Nike una day hear so?

Madam, we don't live on NL 24-7 o. We also have lives to attend to.cool

After doing a tiring job of cleaning up, u will see dem peeps running here that mod is biased bla bla bla. Shior.

BTW, u mentioned sum'n about starting a thread . . . Could u do us d honors wink
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2012
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 13, 2012
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Aizebioje(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2012
One way to deal with mean in-laws,BE MEANER
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Busybody2(f): 5:27pm On May 13, 2012
chaircover: Bisi Its not jenny o!I am referring to the two up there on this thread. Why anyone will think about abusing a strangers mother is totally beyond me.

I do however think that if these "offensive" comments are removed within seconds, then people wont bother spending hours typing them up in the first instance. I think that for now, we need more mods to "police" this place until people get the message.

Na the same thing we dey talk. Jenny and tayour matter don dey die down, until Guitarlife a "man", or so he wants us to believe, throws a banger into the simmering flame again, to do what exactly!!!

Debosky got it right that people are craving attention and the best way is for Moderators to "ignore", not "act" which will only make people feel they are relevant and important. I have seen people boasting and opening local-champion-feeling-funky-threads that they are foreign icons on NL on the back of ludicrous stuffs like this, when they have not blazed 1/20th of the same trail as someone such as Islander aka Neelsel aka chat2mebac oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

So abeg, we don't need more Mods to spoil our fun biko, or how else would we be entertained on NL tongue And as a reformed troublemaker, I love my "grading" job, and don't mind totting up the final score at the end of each fight, to let everyone know where they stand on the Champions League of Troublemakers Board, abi nor be the reason dem dey fight be that ni cheesy And I am not biased because I can pull up thread links to back my grading technique or refer them to threads to brush up their skills and show them how it is done cheesy grin

[s]Please incase you see Mukina2 here, tell her you have not seen me for 6 weeks and kindly tell her my user ID has been hacked tongue[/s]
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 13, 2012
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Tgirl4real(f): 6:21pm On May 13, 2012
ftmom: Mod,did you get my email?

FTmom,

Wow! Just read ur mail. Thanks for d alert. I will go check ryt away.
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Busybody2(f): 6:25pm On May 13, 2012
Okay no more question cry but can I quickly add one word pere that asides from the two Mods with two different styles of moderating - Nike just wakes up from deep sleep and groggily comes to clean out some post including innocent ones and locks the thread gbam, whilst Tgirl whilst participating as a Nairaland member, gets caught in the thick of things, and people looking for someone who they think can't speak back, quickly decend on her, with both parties accusing her of being biased, crying "on you cleaned this one and left that one" wharrashame ehn cheesy

Mukina too, bless her, also pops in once in a while to lock threads, as if she does not have enough on her plates already. Sowwy I went over the one word limit tongue
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Tgirl4real(f): 6:48pm On May 13, 2012
Busy_body: Okay no more question cry but can I quickly add one word pere that asides from the two Mods with two different styles of moderating - Nike just wakes up from deep sleep and groggily comes to clean out some post including innocent ones and locks the thread gbam, whilst Tgirl whilst participating as a Nairaland member, gets caught in the thick of things, and people looking for someone who they think can't speak back, quickly decend on her, with both parties accusing her of being biased, crying "on you cleaned this one and left that one" wharrashame ehn cheesy

Mukina too, bless her, also pops in once in a while to lock threads, as if she does not have enough on her plates already. Sowwy I went over the one word limit tongue

Lol. U are a nut case. cheesy

Actually, I will be disobeying 'moderating rules' if I ignore and let the fight go on. If I don't someone else will or d almighty Spambot will swing into action. grin
And some poster report such posts wen they are being insulted. It is only fair for me to act.

But as yoruba adage says "what a child doesn't see while standing, an adult sees from a siiting position. Awon agbagba meta ti soro. U, Debo n CC. Na siddon look I dey now o. tongue

But if any of u come reporting to Mod, I go just act dumbtongue lol
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 13, 2012
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by moremi2008(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2012
Calm down ladies! I was bored; she was available, hot-tempered and dirty-mouthed. I twisted and winded her up and she performed a show for all of us. We both had fun. Let's chalk this up to a weekend of drinking and general debauchery. Business will resume as usual on Monday.

ps - it's funny that ALL you people complaining the loudest about the yabs are the SAME ones that are eagerly reading each post with popcorn and zobo! Has anyone noticed that thread views spike dramatically once a fight breaks out? Bloody hypocrites! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 13, 2012
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2012
+100, we all need to let off some steam once in a while . I just can't beleive some peep's can take this Cinema serious. I mean seriously? WTF?
moremi2008: Calm down ladies! I was bored; she was available, hot-tempered and dirty-mouthed. I twisted and winded her up and she performed a show for all of us. We both had fun. Let's chalk this up to a weekend of drinking and general debauchery. Business will resume as usual on Monday.

ps - it's funny that ALL you people complaining the loudest about the yabs are the SAME ones that are eagerly reading each post with popcorn and zobo! Has anyone noticed that thread views spike dramatically once a fight breaks out? Bloody hypocrites! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Tgirl4real(f): 7:28pm On May 13, 2012
True dat. The sensible threads neva go past the first page cheesy cheesy

CC, I copy that. Thanks.
Re: My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi by Odunnu: 7:46pm On May 13, 2012
Ok. Does this 'show' happen weekends only or its an all time event? I need to reschedule my time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) / Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses / Man Gets Mother-in-law Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.