Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. (5563 Views)

Excerpts From Total Freedom From The Demons Of Adultery And Fornication Part 1 / Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 10:58am On May 30, 2012
SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.

Good morning my darling America. . . . the commandment talks about. . . .ADULTERY?

I have always wondered about this. Could this be because the Christian God was really 'omni-IMpotent' and could not father a child of his own? What is the difference between fornication and adultery? Why is it that it is the 'omni-impotent' beings aka Christians that complain about adultery and fornication when they have been dumped or they feel scorned aka losing in the game of 'chop and clean' mouth on or off the cyber airways? tongue

Why should the affairs of 2 consenting adults. . . married or not concern CHRISTIAN BUSY BODIES, espcially when the so-called OGBONI-OKIJA CHRISTIANS commit more adultery and fornication in hypocrisy WITH BABALAWOS AND PASTORS. . . . BEING ABSOLUTE FAILURES IN MARRIAGE AND DIVORCED FROM BOTH MAN AND GOD(WIDOWS AND WIDOWERS)? wink

Check this out!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031952/Fewer-couples-divorce-infidelity-main-reason-falling-love.html

End of the affair? Fewer couples divorce over infidelity (but the main reason is falling out of love)
Third of husbands 'hiding assets in divorce battles' thanks to human rights laws

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031952/Fewer-couples-divorce-infidelity-main-reason-falling-love.html#ixzz1wLWkUKz6

Could the reason for adultery mean falling out of love? If yes. . . and so phocking what? MOVE ON!

You have the right to change your mind if you do not feel like honoring your marital vows! Why get married? Because you felt like it. . . things, feelings and people change. For better for worse is ideal. . . .but HOLY NWENJES can NEVER GET OVER BEING SCORNED! Don't allow your low-self esteem get the better of you. WOMEN ESPECIALLY! Stop being needy!

So, diseases are spread with adultery huh? Not fornication? Well, if your CHRISTIAN GOD loved you so much, he would not have cursed your azzzes with 'pestilences' in the first place. If you catch HIV or Herpes or Syphillis or ALL OF THEM. . . like your dumb bible teaches you. . . IN ALL THINGS, GIVE THANKS TO YOUR DAFT AND DUMB CHRISTIAN GOD! Or wait for the 'second coming' for a cure, if OYEDEPO AND "TUBERCULOSIS" TB JOSHUA COMBINED CANNOT EXORCISE YOU FROM YOUR AILMENTS! Or, phock some more pastors from India or China for the most effective ANTI-MAGUNIAN cure! Thanks!kiss
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 11:24am On May 30, 2012
http://atheism.about.com/b/2010/01/09/sexual-promiscuity-the-heart-of-atheism.htm

S-exual Promiscuity: The Heart of Atheism?By Austin Cline, About.com GuideJanuary 9, 2010

It is simultaneously depressing and fascinating to read what sorts of misconceptions and prejudices people have about atheism. I regularly get the impression that the people I am reading have never looked at any serious work written by an atheist or even talked with atheists about topics like atheism and religion. That doesn't stop them from pretending to actually know all about atheists, though.

According to the (now defunct) Faith Bible Church Newsletter:

Some actually find comfort in blaming God, because it removes the only other possible source of their anger and brutal acts..., themselves. Sir Julian Huxley one of the signers of the Humanist Manifesto once said that the reason for his atheism was not intellectual nor even scientific, but was rather that if he acknowledged God that he would be forced to do something about his sexual promiscuity. Such candor not only reveals the heart of the atheist, but may I be so bold as to say, the professing Christian who is a "practical atheist."
First, where did they get this so-called "quote"? There are no references provided and I've never seen anything like it, despite having read a fair amount of Huxley's writings. It looks for all the world like another made-up quote that one sees so often attributed to humanists, atheists, and scientists -- a "pious lie" used by many religious believers to make them feel better about themselves and superior to everyone else. Why do they think that they can get away with stuff like that? Well, because they can -- it's a rare believer who ever raises a challenge to such things when they read it.

Second, even if we allow for the quote being true, does that therefore entail the conclusion that we have learned something about "the heart of the atheist" (emphasis added)? Of course not. At most, we have learned something about the hear of an atheist -- assuming that he wasn't simply joking. A single statement from a single atheist tells us nothing more about atheists generally than a single statement from a single Christian tells us about Christians generally. It's ridiculous to assume otherwise.

It is interesting to read someone trying to talk about the "heart of the (insert the name of some group)." It hearkens back to the day when whites would regularly talk about "the morals of the Negro" or "the politics of the Jew," lumping everyone from some group into a single, monolithic entity.

Such statements would be immediately recognized as vile bigotry, but Christians get away with saying such things about atheists because too few people are willing to acknowledge that bigotry against atheists is wrong.

So atheists are more s-exually promiscous than 'OGBONI-OKIJA' PHOCK AND REPENT CHRISTIANS HUH? shocked
Mu choi choi choi choi choi choi!!!! I love it! May they continue to spread their lies and rumours! cheesy
No need to play victim. . . .JUST DO AS I DO. . . .KNOCK 'EM DEAD. . . AND DISH OUT AS MUCH AS THEY GIVE!!!
I loooooooooove it!!! cool

S-exual promiscuity is most perculiar with 'Born Again' Christians like the Holy Spirit and Mary the 'you know what'!wink
I choose my partners carefully. . . .aka with koro-koro eyes! Unless you had no father as a female or you were se-xually molested as children would 'se-xual promiscuity' be your albatross! kiss MANY CHRISTIANS. . .ESPECIALLY POLYGAMOUS ONES WERE MOLESTED/r-aped in the anuses BY THEIR FATHERS AND UNCLES. . . NOT TO MENTION BROTHERS! Most are drug-addicts and hookers too, especially with the high level of poverty in AFRICA AND NIGERIA. I abide by the chop and clean mouth and nyansh code of marital conduct for MARRIED PEOPLE ONLY. . . .If e dey pain you too much, JUMP INTO MOUNT PLEASANT BRIDGE OR DRINK OTAPIAPIA LIKE 'Kemit the UGLY AWO'(FROG)! kiss
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 11:39am On May 30, 2012
http://www.laughyourway.com/blog/the-damage-of-sexual-promiscuity/

The Damage of S-e-xual Promiscuity by Mark Gungor on March 16th, 2009

Giving People Giving People the Full Story
Not everyone who has sex gets pregnant. Not everyone who has unprotected sex gets AIDS or other STDs. Yet enough do that we take great lengths to warn people of the potential dangers. Sadly, little has been said of the danger of how pre-marital sex can negatively affect people for the rest of their lives.

The Potential Damage
Some years ago, while doing some video taping of cranes in the wild from a helicopter, I learned of how these birds “imprint” when they are first born. In other words, whatever creature they first interact with after birth, they assume it is their mother, even if it is a human. I immediately thought of what first-time sex does to a man. This overwhelming new experience IMPRINTS on him and he connects the context with the experience. Those who have their first sexual experience outside of marriage imprint on the lust of illicit sex – those who have their first sexual experience in the context of marriage imprint on the girl.

Read on. . . . .

Oh well. . . pre-marital or post-marital, the risk is the same! Just choose WHEN to fornicate or commit adultery. . . .BEFORE OR AFTER MARRIAGE! You can't escape it! Hope you run a blood test before you get disvirgined huh? wink You can always 'REPENT' AND 'PHOCK' soMMOre by the grace of your 'DAFT CHRISTIAN GOD' and start preaching on or offline to the world, after you become a failed 'CHRISTIAN DIE-VORCEE' with all kinds of diseases known and unknown to both the material and spiritual world. OR WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND A HUSBAND OR HAVE CHILDREN NATURALLY OR UNATURANLLY! AKA LOZZZZZZZZZZZZA!!! kiss

Did Adam and Eve commit 'LICIT OR ILLICIT adultery or fornication? wink
Blame the DAFT Christian God for his 'Garden of Eden' mess!
Oxytocin ko. . . Melatonin ni!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Always remember, God is not a prude. He does not tell us to avoid s-e-xual promiscuity because he is somehow embarrassed about sex. He just knows how we are wired and wants us to experience the very best.

Mark Gungor

Common sharrrap! Not everyone that has consensual s-e-x is a confused or reetarded 'phock-and-repent' Oxytocin-laden female like your BUSH Christian hypocritical MGBEKES with 'low self-esteem! Some of us exist purposefully too, WITH FREE WILL, and to hell or heaven with the consequences! kiss Next commandment please. I have devoted enough time to the main Christian hang-up! Message to your 'DAFT' Christian God: Next time, do not grant free will if you cannot handle the consequences! TUCK THE DAMN SERPENT BETWEEN YOUR 2 LEFT LEGS FIRST, instead of allowing it to run around in all poohsies around the so-called hellish or heavenly spiritual 'honey pots' aka 'Gardens of Eden'. . . abi na spiritual poohsies! grin Deal with your creation AND STOP BLAMING THE DEVIL. . .no repentance from me! Thank you for not allowing me to worship a reetard like you! kiss
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 12:01pm On May 30, 2012
EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

Ha! For an OMNISCIENT one who planned, implemented and executed the callous and malicious theft of Esau's birth right. . . highly laughable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06CeNHksx_4

See this one that pretends to be a 'born-again' offline. . .but solicits for 'blow-jobs' offline too! cheesy

No wonder the 'Christian God' could sign another ID in the name of the HOLY GHOST 'offline' with an Ekiti, tazi dreva 'AUSPICIOUS' 2-inch blokos to phock another man's wife, aka MGBEKE MARY AMAKA ASHAWO BETHLEHEM ATI GALILEE to pass one Jesus. . .a bastard as his only BIGOTTED son! No wonder many Christians online cannot keep one user ID ALL TO PHOCK AROUND TWITTER AND FACEBOOK, OR ALL OVER THE WWW with sex, lies and videotapes! Na wa for God's chosen people of Israel o!!! Ogbonge liars and thieves!!!! SATAN DON PUNISH GOD! Mu choi choi choi choi choi choi choi.

Phocking theiving CHRISTIAN GOD! kiss

http://jbq.jewishbible.org/assets/Uploads/291/291_DECEPT2.pdf

http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/0127.htm

No surprise there. . . a liar must be a thief, and a thief must be a murderer! Amen! BEHOLD THE CHRISTIAN GOD OF CLASSC AND ORIGINHAL 'CON-ARTISTRY' AND 'SPIRITUAL YAHOOISM' ACTION. grin One who cannot even practice what he commands! Olodo! kiss Behold the Christian 'GOD' of drama and intrigues. . . . the legacy of MOST IF NOT ALL OGBONI-OKIJA NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ON AND OFF NL! FULL OF MONKEY BANANA DRAMA! Mu choi choi choi choi choi choi!!!!! grin
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 12:16pm On May 30, 2012
NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zDjzxoK5is&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR73CnVXiSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYowACzvuA0&feature=related

Oh dia! More hogwash. . . time for breakfast. Cereal, orange-pineapple juice and banana with Coconut Silk Milk. . . . .Lactose/fat free of course! cool

My NON-CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM GOD. . . I praise and thank you for today and ever. Thanks for the free will! kiss

Bored with my computer. Time for a clean up after opening all kinds of links.

To be continued. cool

Time to enjoy PAYDAY! cool

Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 10:23am On May 31, 2012
TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Hmmmmmm!

I wonder what kind of 'God' will allow a man after his own heart aka 'DAVID' to plot to kill another woman's husband in battle only to praise him as 'a man after his own heart'! Tufiakwa. Once again a callous and DENSE Christian God who cannot obey his own commandments with the fake creatures he claimed to have created 'perfect' till LUCIFER poured san-san in his already dirty 'Ijebu Garri'! cheesy

All because of 'poohsie'! Typical Christian life! Twa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enYcGoux0Tw
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 10:31am On May 31, 2012
The 10 Commandments - Christ's Summation in the New Testament
About 1,400 years later, the 10 Commandments were summed up in the New Testament at Matthew 22, when Jesus was confronted by the religious "experts" of the day:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

A reflective reading of Christ's teaching reveals that the first four commandments given to the children of Israel are contained in the statement: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." It continues that the last six commandments are enclosed in the statement: "Love your neighbor as yourself.

Yup! Tell me more. Only SPI-RITUALISTS can understand such a mind-messer!

Well. . .apparently you were not loved by your neighbours as Judas sold your azzzzz aka 'Jesus' to be crucified. Your father, the Christian God. . . . . could not have loved you like himself. . .or as a neighbour. Or, your so-called father 'God', would not have sacrificed you for the SICK LOVE of people who killed you as 'savior'! You all have a very CHRISTIAN WAY of showing love I tellya! Like BASE animals in the jungle. . . .AKA PREDATORS!

Gooood RIDDDDDDANCE TO YOU CHRISTIAN RITUALISTS!!!! YOU ARE TRULY DISGUSTING!!!!kiss

Now, for something more fun. THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS! cool
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 10:48am On May 31, 2012
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 10:54am On May 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucpyJKR8ULM

MU HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

To be continued. . . THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF CHRISTIANS! LWKMD!!!!

5:00AM. . . .Time for bed. cool
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2012
Na Wah! I thought today would never end o!
Summer cleaning or Spring cleaning? All done!!!

E bad belle and e jolosi still dey quench after all these years? tongue
The damage must have been severe!
Kai!!!!

Which brings my to one of the major sins. . . . . .ENVY!!!!
Can you ever tell when henemies are jolosing you or offline? tongue
PRAY TO YA GOD YOU DON'T JAM WOR-WOR E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSY CHRISTIANS OH ON OR OFF NL!

Mu che che che che che
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2012
ENVY is one of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS FOUND WITH OGBONI-OKIJA CHRISTIANS.

If not, it would not be stressed in the "Holy Book"! grin
5AM! Time for bed!
To be continued. . . . .just wanted e badu belle and e jolosi peeps to see I DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEE!!! cool

Oga don go work! AMEN! Life is tooooooo sweeeet!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BOY! I LOOOVE MY KINDLE FIRE!!!!!

Back to bed!!!! A busy weekend ahead!
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGjQw8jNiaw&feature=related

I have never envied any one in my life. I REALLY DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE OR NOT. . . highest I play or chop small, return your azze to your owner! kiss
I do NOT desire what belongs to another to the point of madness.
How can you resent another because he or she has something you DO NOT HAVE?
This has nothing to do with religion, race, gender, nationality,

Jealousy is the fear of losing a loved one to another. . . a perceived threat. But ENVY is worse!
I have met a lot of Ogboni-Okija on and offline with e badu belle and e jolosi ENVY!
Watch out for those 'CHRISTIANS' especially who claim to be your 'friends'.
Not that careless. . . .I can sniff them usually. . . or they reveal themselves.

Envy is an extremely detrimental character defect!
Beware of envious people. . .
What was the 'Christian' God thinking?
If he created man in his own image and likeness. . . .NO WONDER OGBONI-OKIJA CHRISTIANS on and off NL never cease to quench on and offline with ENVY! cheesy

What a way to live! Mu choi choi choi choi choi
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO6EeBNTkd4&feature=related

Pride? "A tumor of the soul. . . filled with puss. . . .the beginning of all sins."
To be continued: Time for bed and a hot date this evening.
Too busy to fool around the www these days. . . and lovvvin' it! cool
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by dayokanu(m): 3:49am On Jun 13, 2012
Callotti how far
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2012
kiss
dayokanu: Callotti how far

Bye sweeerie! kiss
Callotti has invested her time and resources in a brand new forum.
A better moderated one too.
No, I ain't running away.
My new name is Monteane.

http://www.relavenue.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1523&p=13530#p13530

All the best darling.
Good riddance to you and EVERYTHING Nairaland for ever and ever. cool
Time to make new h-enemies. And new men too.
You guys are stale.
Take kia. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at last!!!
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by dayokanu(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2012
I missed you too much, We should plan our offline rendezvous someday
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by MrAnony1(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Callotti: kiss

Bye sweeerie! kiss

Callotti has invested her time and resources in a brand new forum.
A better moderated one too.
No, I ain't running away.
My new name is Monteane.

http://www.relavenue.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1523&p=13530#p13530

All the best darling.
Good riddance to you and Nairaland for ever.

Aww, why are you leaving na? Is it because no one seems to be interested in your thread? Ok I have now shown interest. Please continue in your self-indulgent thread. Your silliness is mildly amusing......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2012
this thread?
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
God is merciful!
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Aww, why are you leaving na? Is it because no one seems to be interested in your thread? Ok I have now shown interest. Please continue in your self-indulgent thread. Your silliness is mildly amusing......... grin grin grin grin

Moo moo. . . how far na? I missed y'awl o!
Your God is still merciful to you?
I nefa quench o! wink
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Callotti:

Moo moo. . . how far na? I missed y'awl o!
Your God is still merciful to you?
I nefa quench o! wink

Callotti, Hallotti, I dey Salloottii

When I go shine your Kongo na?
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Callotti, Hallotti, I dey Salloottii

When I go shine your Kongo na?

You for meet me for Yembol and Aggies 2 days ago.
You mean your H-Okoro, H-Umgbati boyfriends nefa shine ya anus?
Sorry, I only allow 'dogs' to shine my congo.
Bigger and they smell better than Nigerian men. grin
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
jammyng: God is merciful!

God is really marcifooo o!
One of my h-enemies don quench for NVS.
Welcome to 'My fellow E-widows' part 2! cheesy
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
The Christian God committed abortion of a 24-week infant yesterday at my job.
Why does the Christian God commit abortion of infants and children?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2SG6FAJiTo

Hmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by andresia(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
whao! agaracha must return sha! so u re back afta makin mouth? abegi, dont u know we dinna want a dodo head in this forum?
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
andresia: whao! agaracha must return sha! so u re back afta makin mouth? abegi, dont u know we dinna want a dodo head in this forum?

Moo moo!
Na today!
You must be new here.
Common clearaaaaaaaaaaat of my thread.
I go and come as I please!
Ask 190! wink
Abi make I go hide under anoda moniker like you? cheesy

Go tell your 'H-Okoro - H-Ugbati awon Tila Ota Pia Pia . . . DE WOR-WOR PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT-AZZZZZE SINGLES ATI OKIJA OGBONI Off/On cyber 'widows' and Chrisrian barren divorceess say the 'QUEEN' IS BACK.
Nor quench o!
At least I dey my thread.

Common CLEARRRRRRRRRRRRRAT I COMMAND THEE!
Before you quench like 'shiny in the darkness of 6 ft under'! Abi na 'Perv'! OLD BA-TCHA-LORS AND SPINSTERS OF THE WWW. . .always looking for 'wor-wor' recycled desparados to marry on the cyber. tongue
Ewu! kiss

[size=20pt]
andresia

Time registered: January 25, 2009

Time spent online: 15 days & 18 hours

Only 15 days since 2009? grin

Your anus still dey 'tight'? Abi you dey 'form' NL virgin? cheesy

Just stopping by to 'pepper-bodi' e badu belle and e jolosi h-enemies like ya!

Pele o! Your star don 'DULL' today. cheesy

Another polymonikering 'freetoetoe' NL LovePeddler! cheesy
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
Callotti:

You for meet me for Yembol and Aggies 2 days ago.
You mean your H-Okoro, H-Umgbati boyfriends nefa shine ya anus?
Sorry, I only allow 'dogs' to shine my congo.
Bigger and they smell better than Nigerian men. grin

Hmmm Make I h-enjoy your ogbonge poohsie small.

I don dey beg since 2009
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2012
Cyber urchin above ignored.
Off to dinner with my pals.
Will be right back! cool
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 3:44am On Aug 17, 2012
Does the 'Christian God' hate women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T5KtpM_Pfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4asgIgWEUGE&feature=related

One reason I can NEVER be a "Christian" or befriend one. grin
Even the so-called 'CHRISTIAN' women hate themselves! cheesy
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 4:02am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. by Callotti: 4:04am On Aug 17, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding Religious Delusion / Why Would God Fill The Oceans With Water We Can't Drink? / The Trinity - A Simple Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.