Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict (6239 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2007
@mrmeetoo, whats your new conclusion?
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
I really do not have one because I dunno whats really going on. On one hand, there was a report of a deal on the other its Akon himself saying theres none. How does one conclude that?
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2007
I feel u but at least faze has been vindicated. The likes of moodylady can now start thinking differently
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2007
Abeg leave me alone jare grin grin grin, why are you calling moody name, even when she's not online
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2007
meaning?
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2007
pheesayor:

I feel u but at least faze has been vindicated. The likes of moodylady can now start thinking differently
My comment was based on that grin grin, because you mentioned my name
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by chiogo(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2007
its funny some crazy ignoramus will say that an international source is not reliable,so its a silly nigerian based magazine hiphopglobe or watever the name is,that has the most reliable source in the world. its either those of u doubting are rily dumb or parannoyed. faze has or had a deal with akon. so eleshin do your self a favour nd correct this nonsense because u and your crew rily sound stupid.
@zigbo, am sorry but that is an ignorant post. so, because it's international, their sources are reliable that's a big, fat lie. Idk when y'all africans would stop this mental slavery, always valuing anythin' outside your countries. For real, am not sayin' faze lied or whatnot because i like him besides i don't know anythin' about d whole deal thingy, only place i heard it is nairaland but u sayin' that Because somethin' is international, it's always reliable is really pissin'. who do u think invented thiefery?? africans abi. all d bad things in d world, white people started.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by carmelily: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2007
@chiogo
i was shocked to read that post by zigbo. anything foreign is true. big laugh. so we are all monkeys swinging from trees, abi? haha.

i feel sorry for people who compare Faze to 2face. faze cant hold a candle up to 2baba. thank God the scales fell from Akon's eyes o!
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by chiogo(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2007
@carmelily, thanks, i was shocked too comin' from zigbo of all people. she better come and explain. tongue
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2007
@chiogo, carmelily and others, the same magazine who reported about the deal around february is the same one posting the new development. I watched the interview myself and I think akon is up to something.Ho thru the links on this thread and know more

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94299.32.html#bot
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by concrete: 6:00am On Nov 19, 2007
or maybe faze just got excited and made the annoucement prematurely (in other words, he was in TALKS with akon and announced it as a done deal before it was confirmed and now konvict music has backtracked)
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by timimaybac(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2007
my advice, faze should jus forget about tha konvict thing. he's doin okay on his own. i guess akon led him on. i dont think he'd jus start a story like that out of the blue. obviously akon must hav said sumthin. too bad everybody's gona say the dude(faze) is lying
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
@concrete and timimaybac

I totally agree with your posts. Very good guesses of what could have happened because I really do want to believe that just because faze's old label took Akon to naija and after hanging with him a little, faze lied about the deal.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by skingo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2007
omo superstar go dey lie?
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2007
mrmeetoo, so you've joined them right?
Well the info I just got is that the deal wasnt even talked about in Nigeria, it was when they wet again in ghana. Didnt u go thru those links I pasted well? Would a magazine quote akon is he actually didnt say it? Think dude, I've always seen u as the most matured guy around and I dont wanna beleive u wanna start joining the rest.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
@pheesayor

pls what did i say wrong Did u read what those guys wrote well? In my opinion they were even defending faze
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by jejelolatu(f): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
Where is faze in all this? Why are d pall bearers crying louder than d bereaved. Why hasnt faze made any official statement? didnt konvict records give him a copy of d contract? Anyway if i had to put d blame 4 all dis problem on sumone i wd put it on faze's fans . Truth be told , its not a big deal dat d akon/faze deal may not pull through, cos akon isnt a BIG NAME. Faze can and will succed without him. But i stil recall when d rumours of dis deal came up, d faze peeps here overflogged d issue, they blabbed and bragged about it. They turned it into a big deal , they practically bored us with d details, now d deal seems to have gone sour, and here you al are again, overblowing d issue. U guys should put a lid on dis. Ur comments are not helping matters. Give it  a rest and it wd go away with time.As for me and probably some of d other peeps here ,we are just having FUN busting ur bubbles while y'all run helter skelter in search of links that would help defend faze. Ha ha ha, Am sawry bt i cant help laughing.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by chiogo(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2007
mr me too:

@pheesayor

please what did i say wrong Did u read what those guys wrote well? In my opinion they were even defending faze
Don't worry, u'd find out soon. english is difficult. see how he misconstrued my post up there. anywayz, pay no mind. cheesy
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by zigbo(f): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2007
chiogo:

@zigbo, am sorry but that is an ignorant post. so, because it's international, their sources are reliable that's a big, fat lie. Idk when y'all africans would stop this mental slavery, always valuing anythin' outside your countries. For real, am not sayin' faze lied or whatnot because i like him besides i don't know anythin' about d whole deal thingy, only place i heard it is nairaland but u sayin' that Because somethin' is international, it's always reliable is really pissin'. who do u think invented thiefery?? africans abi. all d bad things in d world, white people started.

chiogo nd uhmm uhmm well camel sunthing sunthing

dont even go slavery on me cos to start with the real slaves are abroadyea nd it wasnt a whiteman that edited the story on faze nd akon, so that was very very pointless bringing that up,it wasnt even in my mind. i still stand firmly on the fact that some IGNORAMUS wud say that the latter source was nt reliable. . .nd let me jst say i'm nt trying to convince u that my post wasnt ignorant, u can think wat u like u can get pissed all u want. .lol. .seriously, i cudnt care less undecided

@cam. . . u can also be a monkey swinging on trees undecidedthat wil be ur problem

i think this is also a matter of common sense,who knows faze outside lemmejst say some parts of west africa to start spreading rumours abt faze's deal with akon to even put it on the internetdo the maths

nd lastly "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh" if u think that nigerians are or think they are slaves, i am sorry i dont agree with you wink
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2007
mr me too:

@pheesayor

please what did i say wrong Did u read what those guys wrote well? In my opinion they were even defending faze
LOL don't blame him nah, English isn't out 1st language in Nigeria

pheesayor:

mrmeetoo, so you've joined them right?
Well the info I just got is that the deal wasnt even talked about in Nigeria, it was when they wet again in ghana. Didnt u go through those links I pasted well? Would a magazine quote akon is he actually didnt say it? Think dude, I've always seen u as the most matured guy around and I don't want to beleive u want to start joining the rest.
Na wa oooooooo why don't you try and read what he was trying to say, even a toddler would have been able to read between the line.

why are you taking this thing so personal, it's just an internet nah, at the end of the day faze or 2face will not pay us for defending them, so why don't you state your opinions, or put your point across without insulting him, to be honest with you Mr me too is the only mature one on this thread!!!!!!!close case.

And telling someone to "Think" who are you again undecided, his parents or professor
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by chiogo(f): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2007
zigbo:

chiogo nd uhmm uhmm well camel sunthing sunthing

don't even go slavery on me because to start with the real slaves are abroadyea nd it wasnt a whiteman that edited the story on faze nd akon, so that was very very pointless bringing that up,it wasnt even in my mind. i still stand firmly on the fact that some IGNORAMUS would say that the latter source was nt reliable. . .nd let me jst say i'm nt trying to convince u that my post wasnt ignorant, u can think what u like u can get pissed all u want. .lol. .seriously, i cudnt care less undecided
haha, calm down, i did say "mental slavery" as in inferiority complex, not slavery-slavery. what other way cld i have told u that what u wrote was ignorant?? u still keep repeatin' d same thin'. see, idk what source u're talkin' about or care neither do i care whether or not faze is lyin', my point is that u said that an ignoramus said an "international" source wasn't reliable and went on to ask if it's a local sumn' sumn' in naija that's more reliable. that's d "mental slavery" am talkin' about right there!! so, everythin' foreign is superb, reliable, efficient?? anywayz, go figure. wink
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by zigbo(f): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2007
thanks very much for identifying the fact that i asked if the nigerian one is more reliable. u still don't get the point do u? i bet not. . . why i specifically stand by the fact that in this case the international source is mo reliable is faze is a nigerian artist accepted. . who apart from nigerians and ghanians know him to  the extent of including his namefaze in akon's biography as having worked with him?

as for the slavery kini ko abi inferiority wareva its nt even making sense to me because "complex" dint come to mind when i said the infamous ignoramus. . .i wonder why u dint think of the fact that i may ve meant the Nigeria. magazine was a bit phony or beefy on faze. . .u jst went for the worst of em.

http://uk.askmen.com/men/entertainment_250/257c_akon.html

akon's bio i was referring to the site above
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by sect(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2007
Come to think of it,if at all the link was false(link provided by zigbo)it couldn't have been faked by Nigerians right,it would be americans and for them to include faze's name means he actually had something to do with akon and americans are aware of it but that link is not in anyway false.Zigbo thanks for the link
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2007
@moodylady, yeah english isnt our language thats why almost all ur posts are filled with blunder, guess we should start using our indigenous languages ****nonsense****
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
pheesayor:

@moodylady, yeah english isnt our language thats why almost all your posts are filled with blunder, guess we should start using our indigenous languages ****nonsense****
Look at this idiot "So because i said something reasonalble, the likes of moodylady with her loud mouth and itchy fingers call me a liar. Well, whether u beleive or not, that doesnt change  the fact so I have little or nothing more to say about that". 

LOL speaking of blunders, dude don't let me start with you, "Kettle calling pot black"

Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by playmate(f): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
still on dis topic?
anyway i dnt think any artiste wuld lie bout such an important issue so definitely,der must av been a connection btw akon nd faze.since some pple dnt know d truth,it wuld b beta 2 search 4 it d rite way.

english 1st language in nig. huh?mayb we shuld start wit yoruba who knows u may undastand it better.wat an insult 2 us,pls mind wat u say bout nig cos dis isn't bout nigeria as a whole.its better 2 stick 2 d topic nd not incur d wrath of nigerians.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2007
Hey guys lets not get into all this English talk, everyone makes mistakes. The problem I have with pheesayor is u're so quick to defend faze that u sometimes don't care to read people's post properly. I think u should apply to become faze's PR or something and get paid for this because the way u rush to his defence is serious o. U're becoming almost more than just an ordinary fan. lol

As far as the Akon/Faze deal goes we really don't know what happened all we can do is speculate. The latest development though is that Akon said he didn't have any deal with him but he's planning to work something out with 2face until further notice. Shikena!!! (is that even correct)
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by jejelolatu(f): 1:21am On Nov 21, 2007
Lol at shikena, dat should be, o pari! In yoruba and ce finis in french. B t w, faze would do himself a whole lot of good to himself if he doesnt surroud himself with YES MEN llke pheesayor. Everyone needs a little friction to move.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by zigbo(f): 2:42am On Nov 21, 2007
out of the point topic tho but definately a point of correction "English is our Language", the Niger Republicans are absolutely great in french,  we Nigerians were colonies of the english therefore we should be great at it esp when we are supposedly abroad,very arrogant,insultive & rude u kno yourself undecided jst thot to point that out undecided  nywy thats by the way. . .

uhmmm faze u are absolutely great, keep doing your thang wink
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2007
lol @ zigbo u had to take it there. . . dropping some knowledge on us. Good Job!!!

"Faze is absolutely great". . . ok lets make some corrections, lets remove the "absolutely", now we have "faze is great", that still doesn't sound right. . . so lets get rid of "great" and replace with another "G" word. . . what am i looking for? errrrmmmm. . . ok i think I have it. "Faze is Good". Shikena!!! O pari!!! cest finis!!!. Now lets take a look at another one. . . "2face is Great". . . wow thats sounds perfect. . . "2face na Baba". . . that one sef sweet o. . . "2face is the best". . . no need to say more. ^_^
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
lol your are so silly but am feeling that statement "2FACE IS GREAT AND FAZE IS GOOD" @mr me too
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
@mrmeetoo, after reviewing ur post, I wish to tender my apology, not for any reason other the fact that u r the only tuface fan who isnt anti-faze so that statement was unfair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cnn News On Nigerian Hiphop Musicians--they Always Focus On The Negative / Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... / Don Moen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.