Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

US And Canada Student Visa For Post Graduate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US And Canada Student Visa For Post Graduate (898 Views)

Polish Student Visa / How Long Must One Live In Usa, Uk And Canada,before One Can Become A Citizen? / How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education (2) (3) (4)

(1)

US And Canada Student Visa For Post Graduate by dotcomnamename: 11:13pm On May 12, 2012
Hello everyone, pls I need ur advice about this. My brother is an Insurance graduate and has been working for over 7 years now in an insurance company in Lagos. He has married with 2 kids and living in rented apartment in Lagos. He has two Sa visa on his e-passport and he has visited twice. He wants to study his post graduate in either US or Canada, but he is confused of where is the best to study it. Secondly, which school do u think they offer cheap post graduate in insurance? And must he pay the full tuition before he can be given visa? Does it necessary to apply with his family or he should apply alone? Someone said it is not compulsory for him to pay any tuition fee in US but only registration fee and can be granted visa, how true is this?
If at all he apply to any school for post graduate course, he is 37 years old, can he be sponsored by individual at his age because he is 37 years old. Or he must be sponsored at work? And like how much must the sponsor have in the account?
Re: US And Canada Student Visa For Post Graduate by justwise(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2012

(1)

Dvlottery Help Pls! / Flights From Lagos To Abuja / Please I Need Infor On How To Apply For Mozambique Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.