Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... (593 Views)

Whose Duty Is It To Call In A Relationship? / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Whose Duty Is It To Kiss First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... by 190: 12:13am On May 13, 2012
In case it become necessary to use condom while at play, Whose duty is to provide one? For example both of you are in a relationship..., not yet married but just lovers who took a weekend holiday trip to another town and lodged in a hotel.

Should it be the duty of man or lady to provide condom and as well be sure that it is being used!

I have been asked WHY having them, by someone who accused me of cheating on her because I had few packets in my small bag.

Re: In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... by ijebabe: 12:19am On May 13, 2012
LWKMD!! grin grin grin grin
I didn't know this has become a serious issue. What right thinking man won't carry a condom, abi AIDS they sweet? cheesy
Re: In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... by 190: 12:23am On May 13, 2012
grin grin
Re: In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... by Rocktation(f): 12:31am On May 13, 2012
190:
because I had few packets in my small bag.
Only a few packets? You should have carried the whole company na.

1 Like

Re: In The Case Of Necessity, Whose Duty Is To Provide One.... by 190: 12:33am On May 13, 2012
Rocktation:
Only a few packets? You should have carried the whole company na.

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: What Marriage Counsellors Will Never Tell You. / Okotie To Remarry / Does True Love Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.