Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election (16031 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by rolchi(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2012
Another GEJ phobia!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by moderattor: 9:12am On May 14, 2012
if Fashola wants to rule
he should pick Rochas or Sullivan.
Anything 'Buharam' will loose.
My opinion though.
If Jonathan runs in 2015 everyone else will loose.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by galaxi(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2012
Putin an old wine into a new botle doesn't make it taste lik a new wine,dis old foo'ls shud go &sit down,there priority is 2steal mo moni.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by gregg2: 9:14am On May 14, 2012
Tinubu himself (not Fashola) is eyeing the VP.
It will not work.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by rasputinn(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2012
ckkris: EFCC should get ready to hound all these thieves that worry Nigeria. As for[b] Alhaji Tunde Bakare,[/b] him own na small. Even in this Nairaland sef, EFCC go first catch Gbawe, then him go know say Nigeria is greater than all these tribal skirmishes. At least Jona don survive one year, wey dem just de bomb innocent people. Jona will outlast all of them politically. Na wetin, they no de fear God? Haba!

There's no better way to describe that religious/political fraud

@ Topic,

Let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by stolenstone: 9:16am On May 14, 2012
in as much as we are expecting a coalition of parties to form one major force that will oust PDP, I dont think this combo (buhari/fashola) will wave d magic wand for us! They should go back to d drawing board
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by moderattor: 9:16am On May 14, 2012
gregg2: Tinubu himself (not Fashola) is eyeing the VP.
It will not work.
bakare cannot believe this!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by gbadexy(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2012
I really agree that we should at least experience a change in the party ruling us to know what the other has to offer.we cant just be experiencing a one party government,besides that would make political parties sit up and caution their candidate due to the possibility of being dethrone for low performance.
nobody can perform in the midst of pdp.there are just too many sponsors with conflicting interests to satisfy. too many toes that would be stepped on to performed.we need the reasonable party with no such obligations to mafias.if a better candidate than buhari and co contests,i will for the better candidate in a party free of obligations
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by ckkris: 9:32am On May 14, 2012
No to bu-haram, no to bu-haram, no, no, no! Has Buhari answered for the 2.4 billion dollars in 1979, when he was petroleum minister? Then he overthrew an ELECTED PRESIDENT, and by his own personal power IMPOSED Decree 4 no everybody, that any pesin wey talk pim, him Buhari go use machine gun kill am. This one no be grammar. As for this Alhaji Gbawe wey de support bad bad tin for Nairaland, make dem check am well, well o.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Okijajuju1(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2012
Tinubu (from the Tribe of the Boko Haram Leader, political rascals and NURTW) + Buhari (The Boko Haram financier & Killer of NYSC members) = Nigerianistan... angry

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by gregg2: 9:35am On May 14, 2012
Fashola harbours corruption.
Lagos State government stinks with corruption.
He should start cleaning up corruption in Lagos State now
or at atleast probe Tinubu before eyeing running mate to whoever.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by poj(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2012
The earlier the better, i hope it works out but there wl ve to be a lot of selfless sacrifices from the two parties.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by hakanai(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2012
Buhari should leave the scene of political posts and just play the role of a party board member.I mean he should not be in the equation as it stands.

Laalamed: Muslim-muslim ticket will not work cos hausasmuslims will not allow christian-christian ticket

^^^I tend to agree with this notion atleast we all know that it remains a thorny issue and we never ripe reach that level yet.It may have happened before but very unlikely now due to sentiments and apprehensions.So it's not workable.The CPC and ACN joint candidate initial confab didn't go well partly because in the start Buhari was to be paired with Tinubu and Buhari suggested it will only play in to the hands of PDP.Who will further suggest a hidden motive.As such asked ACN to come up with a Christian alternative.This is what Bafarwa then in ACN said caused the initial collapse of the agreement for the place of vice.When Bakare was taken for vice later on ACN now came suggesting it will give another candidate and Bakare will then step down later on.

ebgbest: It jus a waste of time. Buhari should step aside fro 9jria politic coz dat dude is 2relegious. He is a fanatic, beliv me no norther wil rule dis com3 again. After gudluk is David mark. Gbam
^^^^Abi,since you be god now!

stiyke: It may only work if Fashola is president while Buhariany other is vice.

gboss4sure: Lie lie e no go work, even if all parties join together against pdp they won't win unless the siting president will have to leave the seat during the election period but as long as he is seating una go see PDP rigging machine at work.

^^^^Then how come the SW and Edo were captured by the ACN despite the king makers presence in this areas ? Lagos has never be taken by the PDP.Borno has never being taken by the PDP and alot more examples.It is very possible for the opposition to win.If they play it right and win the support of the populace.Things are drastically changing and it's not like before again.You only rig with the peoples consent.
ekt_bear:

I don't have a high opinion of Northern politicians. So why would I be interested in seeing any of them as president?

^^^ We know!Like wise me too.We can hold them accountable and show the way in or the way out if they fail to serve the people who gave them there mandates.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Godmann(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2012
[size=15pt]To all Easterners on this forum, So long as I support one strong and united Nigeria; I know too much of the factors that produced GEJ to ever Support Tinubu and Buhari working together in alliance simply because:[/size]

1. I know Tinubu is to corrupt. He stinks.

2. Tinubu and some strategic Yorubas encouraged GEJ to breach PDP's zoning arrangement because they know what it means. The Yoruba's would have spent 40 good years before occupying the office of the President after Obasanjo's 8 years as President. Any interested person should pick up copies of Nations Newspaper see their positions during the zoning arguments. What they have effectively done is to eat their cake and have it. Every true Igbo man should not allow this. I saw this; I warned against it then. Today it is coming to pass.

3. I believe Buhari is clean and have always supported him even when I believe that he may be leaning toward favouring the North as typified in the way he handled PTF projects. Allowing him and Tinubu to form and control a party that will rule Nigeria is very detrimental the interest of the Igbos and our South South Neighbours.

4. It is very unfortunate our leaders in the East has, as always, been myopic. They stupidly supported GEJ with, nothing in it, for us. We have sold our birthright for nothing in supporting a clueless and idiotic vision-less GEJ for President. It is annoying believing that this GEJ, was allowed to destroy Zoning to the detriment of the Igbo's and South South, who both have been the greatest losers in the power equations in this country. The manners pure touts have been allowed to manage the GEJ government is too stupid of South South leaders and Igbo's. The earlier we disassociate our future, our people and our stand from GEJ, the better for us.

5. Tinubu by his antecedent will never be part of a rebuilding process in this country. His past is too dirty to allow this. The best he can achieve is to continue to build his Yoruba power-base controlled by mafia-dom. In this equation, Igbo's interest will count for nothing. South South will remain also their tool as they fashioned it after the war.

6 Igbos should not allow ourselves to be enslaved again in this country. I repeat, Igbo youths must understand that we have no leaders. We must stand up and fight for our future. If this Tinubu and Buhari move works out, Supporting a clueless GEJ will be no option. Joining Tinubu and Buhari (Unless a strong Igbo power base is negotiated into that party)will be an effective slavery.

7. What is the way forward?

8. Igbos when the time arrives have the most potent power to effective control this country (We don't need thus. All I stand for is equity and fairness. No country on earth has ever worked by a section dominating or controlling others). All we have to do to have our fair share is to insist on a transparent election. We have enough empowered youth generation who can move en-block, raise enough money for any political party, well spread across the country to make the 1/4 in 2/3 states vote spread an easily achievable for whoever we support in a free and fair election.

9 We must mobilize our people (Most Importantly our "Ommata" boys. They remain our biggest power block that we have been neglecting). During the Glorious 1960's days it was the Igbo state Union powered by our then "Omata" that did the work for Zik and co.

10. We as Igbo youths must wake up from our stupidly imposed slumber. We must forget the generation that lost the war. The war effect is still in the heads and has turned them into permanent slaves. We must be different. We must rise and build our own power block.

11. We must challenge this North and West power block that has destroyed this country. (Refer to so many article by Edwin Madunagu to understand the Power Block that ruled and destroyed this country)
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by killuminati(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2012
egift:
what a waste of spermatozoa.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaah! Simon Says!!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Redhot111(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2012
I tink i support dis move, though i have dis fear cos of Buhari being a religious fanatic. If Jonathan dat we all trusted n believed so musc can be dis bad, i will be forced 2 conclude pdp can never n will never b anything gud 2 nigeria and nigerians. So i support anytin dat can displace dis party corrupt politians
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by edub45(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2012
ekt_bear:

I don't have a high opinion of Northern politicians. So why would I be interested in seeing any of them as president?
is it abt being from the north or abt who is credible?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Ajengogo(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2012
Tinubu-led ACN is a dangerous backstabber. Buhari and co should beware!!! Of course, Nuhu Ribadu's recent experience is a clear example. I don talk my own oooooooo
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by killuminati(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Tinubu (from the Tribe of the Boko Haram Leader, political rascals and NURTW) + Buhari (The Boko Haram financier & Killer of NYSC members) = Nigerianistan... angry
you are so senseless shocked
Okija_juju: Tinubu (from the Tribe of the Boko Haram Leader, political rascals and NURTW) + Buhari (The Boko Haram financier & Killer of NYSC members) = Nigerianistan... angry
you are so senseless
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2012
killuminati: you are so senseless :oyou are so senseless

Yet you still responded to me!!

Douchebag.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by lacasa: 10:26am On May 14, 2012
i pray it works for d betterment O̶̷̩̥̊͡f nigerians in Jesus,Allah,Sanngo,Chineke,Idol,wwhatever's name AMEN.

Let's αv a change fom 13years O̶̷̩̥̊͡f Nigerians declining
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Onyocha: 10:26am On May 14, 2012
[size=14pt]I keep reading on nairaland the accusation that Buhari is a religious fanatic.can people who accuse him of being a religious fanatic please come out and list the actions Buhari undertook that makes him to be a "religious fanatic" ? please no need for bickering and much grammar.just list for me that Buhari did so and so.that would be enough as evidence for us to examine.thanks.[/size]
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by co2(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2012
Least we forget what happened in the last election GEJ got a large chunk of votes 4rm SE SS N NC. They voted en block 4 GEJ. Any alliance without these bloc will not work. The constitution we operate is also a factor U need to win In 2/3 of the 36 states. Its a risky venture we can not remove ethnicity N religion 4rm politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2012
Onyocha: [size=14pt]I keep reading on nairaland the accusation that Buhari is a religious fanatic.can people who accuse him of being a religious fanatic please come out and list the actions Buhari undertook that makes him to be a "religious fanatic" ? please no need for bickering and much grammar.just list for me that Buhari did so and so.that would be enough as evidence for us to examine.thanks.[/size]

[size=14pt]Good Response .... as for me i Support any party against PDP [/size]
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by ckkris: 10:36am On May 14, 2012
Illuminati
Nigerianistan is very possible. After killing precious Youth Corpers, in response to Buhari's coded speech, any outcome is possible. Boko haram is obviously led by moslem politicians. And they will not stop untill they're stopped. Must Lagos be bombed before everyone agrees. The quality of their bombs is amazing. But they're still afraid to attack where they don't have sufficient cover, showing they have the kind of tactical military back up, that the taliabans receive from Pakistan's Senior inter security intelligence, ISI.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by greall1: 10:39am On May 14, 2012
Think before u talk mumu

quote author=belovedaja]They want to form an islamic party that will jihadized the entire country. It will not work.[/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by greall1: 10:42am On May 14, 2012
That's where problem would occur
uote author=Funkymallam]

That will b a very popular ticket but will religious bigotry allow it?[/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Ozegbe(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2012
CPC merge with ACN. OK assuming two C's cancel each other, we will now have CPAN or rearranged to be CANP. WTF WOULD THAT BE?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by vanstanzy(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^ Honestly i think that Buahri and Tinubu should stick to the party manifesto and act as fathers/council to the younger folks.We have Fashola,El-rufai,don't know about Ribadu,Bakare,Dora Akunyili & alot more fresh and proven young fighters and visionaries.They should promote fresh people with proven records.Some people could be woe from other parties.Once they present a formidable platform.Buhari seems to be working for somebody else to replace him.I hope he does that,than run personally.I hope regardless of the permutation Fashola is part of it.
@haka_nai
PDP is in deep Poo. n if ACN n CPC go thru with this merger it might spell well 4 nigeria, depending on the new partys manifesto.
Again u'r right, Buhari n Tinubu should just sit back n mentor our leaders.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by greall1: 10:47am On May 14, 2012
Lolz do you think buhari can be a vice.

quote author=stiyke]It may only work if Fashola is president while Buhari is vice.[/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by fortyfeet(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2012
egift:
what a waste of spermatozoa.
"NICE ONE". BUT DON'T GO TO THIS EXTENT OUTSIDE THE INTERNET AS ONLY A (100 + N)% FOOL MAY ENDURE IT. ONCE AGAIN, "NICE ONE"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes / FG Signs Pact To Build $1 Billion Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / Photos From Jigawa PDP Campaign Rally 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.