Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him (1720 Views)

Poll: Should she leave or try to work it out?

Run and never look back!: 100% (3 votes)
Stay while he attends counselling: 0% (0 votes)
Leave and enjoy her Nigerian man: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend If She Leaves Her Husband? / will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by kconfused(f): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2007
Nairalanders listen to this one,  My best friend has been married for approximately 7 years and has been with him for a total of 12 years. For the most part her marriage has been good. My best friend is very accommodating and never stood up for what is right. After years of being a good little wife to him she has come to the realization that she wants out. She told him that she wants to leave and he has threaten to kill himself. Should she stay and help him through this or should she leave?
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by MissD1(f): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2007
THIS IS TOO ROUGH
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by omega25red(m): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2007
Instead of complaining to you, she needs to have a long conversation with this man which should not include ultimatums and see what could be done.
baby mama or daddy drama is always rough good luck
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by janami(f): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2007
he said he will kill himself. i get beta rope wey e fit use. holla my email addy. free delivery kiss
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by darellone: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2007
@ janami

You are wicked ooo

@ Poster

i reserve my comment
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by eddycapuro: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2007
Girl ur message is too ambiguous. cant u make it simpler?
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by iice(f): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2007
And i thought, i was the only finding it all over the place undecided
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by yimiton(f): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2007
The story sounds interesting but badly written.
Please edit.
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by kconfused(f): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
No worries. I will have my friend tell you her story in detail.
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by kconfused(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2007
Nairalanders, I am the friend.

I'll try a simpler version. I've told my husband that I want to leave him based on a whole set of wahala i've been through with him over the years that just keeps getting worse. Now that I'm strong enough to leave, he says he will kill himself if I leave because he wants to keep his family together.

If I'm honest with myself, I realize that I never should have married my husband in the first place. I only did so because I had broken things off with my ex because he was becoming to serious and i didn't think I was ready for a commitment at the time. Now that my ex is back in the picture, I realize that he is the one I should have been with all along.

Please keep in mind that my ex has nothing to do with my decision to leave my husband. I had already decided to leave him before I started communicating with my ex again. But I am wondering if my husband is only saying that he will kill himself so that I will stay, or if he might be serious. Have any of you men ever told a women you would kill yourself if she left? Did you mean it?
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by wakagirl: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2007
If she no longer has feelings for him let her leave, and she should help him purchase some rat poison as a parting gift. Rubbish! how can a man die because of failed marriage upon all the singles ready to answer any man's name.
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by lilrukevwe(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hey tell him i have a gun
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by kconfused(f): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2007
I am her friend the one that did the post for her. I told her that he will always "cry wolf" when she tells him that she's leaving. The truth of the matter is she is madly in love with her ex and will not stop seeing him no matter what. She told her husband she will try just so that he would not "kill himself" but in the meantime she's is not giving up her ex and the sex. She does not sleep with her husband in hopes that he will just get tired and leave on his own. She plans to stay with her husband while he goes through counselling and once she believes he's ok on his own she'll leave. The problem with that is it could go both ways- he could get help and move on or he could be so angry that she lied about working it out that he kills her cry cry. What do you all think?
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 16, 2007
wow shocked shocked undecided
Re: He Will Kill Himself If She Leaves Him by 2dye4(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster: he wont kill himself, trust me. if he was, he wont tell a soul (first rule in the book of the succidals).

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant!: What Do I Do? / We Just Manage Guy / My Bf Is Complainin About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.