Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Let Me Help You Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Help You Make Money (1042 Views)

Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Make Money by surveycash(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have been on NL for over 4years now. I have made some friends and of course few enemies. I have gave out free products and have received freely in return. I have learnt alot and I have also shared experiences.

When I go online nowadays, I visit gmail, yahoomail and nairaland respectively. There is no blessed day that I come online that I dont visit nairaland and my favourite board is Business, particularly Forex Trade Alerts.

Am not active poster there but a silent watcher cos naturally am quite taciturn - I dont talk much. My romance with forex started in Dec. 2006. I have invested quite some school fees to get to where I am today and I am out to test a fund management service (called Legendia Fx). The aim of Legendia Fx is to take 10 serious investors who I'd manage their portfolio for them for a period of 12 carlendar months.

There are two plans

1) Legendia Standard
Here, the investor have no interest with what we do with his funds. He shall be given 20% roi/month on his investment. He can choose to compound the investment by not making withdrawals for the period of 12 months. He/she can have account statements to keep track of performance.

2) Legendia Super
Here, the investor creates a forex account with Legendia Fx recommended broker. Funds it and hands over the account to us. The account creation is simple and the creation & funding can be done in 3 work days. Here, the investor has full control over his invested capital and has the singular access to make withdrawals from the account. With Legendia Super, the profit on the investment is shared 50/50. The investor have to sign 2 forms;
No-trading agreement - there shall be no third-party trading from the end of the investor.
Profit sharing agreement - that 50% of the profit shall be credited to any chosen Nigerian bank account by Legendia FX.

I will like to take 3 Legendia Super investors who I will trade for for free for a period of 1 month. This is to serve as testimony for others on this forum. If you are interested in becoming Legendia Super investor beta tester, pls send an email to hassanismail1st@gmail.com. I will send you some account statements for your perusal. This is my way of adding value to the forum. I posted this too on WF and have met a guy from Singapore who is interested after 3 hours of chat on skype.

If you have questions, please contact
Phone: 08050568713 (sms only).
yahoo: dustedbonz

May the pips be with us, Amen

Regards
Re: Let Me Help You Make Money by surveycash(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2012
We have lots of requests and interests from people who have gotten the application forms. The offer is still open...
Re: Let Me Help You Make Money by surveycash(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2012
Read this article to know 10 forex tips that will get more money into your accounts tonight:

1 Education:
What is the best forex trading tool? Education. First educate yourself about forex trading properly before you venture into this risky business.

2. Choosing the Right Forex System:
The choice of the right trading system is very important. First know what is your trading style. It should match with your personality. If you are interested in scalping then choose the right scalping system. If you are interested in swing trading, then choose the right swing trading system.

3. Demo Trading:
Practice that forex system on your demo account for at least three months. Triple your demo account twice only then think about trading live.

4. Risk Management:
Master risk management. Always first mange risk then think of taking profit. Never trade without a stop loss. This is an essential risk management strategy you must never ignore.

5. Selecting the Right Broker:
Choosing the right forex broker is very important for your forex trading career. Choose the wrong broker and you will end with one losing trade after another.

6. Avoid Over Trading:
Learn never to over trade. Just set a limit of trades that you are going to make each day. It should not be more than three. Once, you have made your trades, simply stop trading and take rest!

7. Using The Right Forex Signals:
It is always a good idea to take forex signals from a pro trader. There are many good pro forex traders that give forex signals. Choose anyone.

8. Use Confluence When Trading:
When you spot a high probability setup, use confluence with another indicator before you decide to take that trade. It is always better to skip a trade and avoid losing money than to enter into a hasty trade and regret later on.

9. Always Look For 2:1 Reward to Risk:
Always look for at least 2:1 Reward to Risk Ratio before you enter into a trade. Never trade with a Reward to Risk Ratio less than this.

10. Never Risk More Than 2% Of Your Capital Per Trade:
Make it a rule that you are never going to risk more than 2% of your capital in one single trade and then never break that rule. Learn to preserve your capital at all costs.
These 10 forex tips will help you put more money in your account.

Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Alternatives For Paypal / Business Team. / Kerosene Business In Nigeria- How To Start And Manage The Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.