Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,825 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign (23008 Views)

A Picture Of Carlos Tevez's Payslip / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! / Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Kachi01: 6:47am On May 15, 2012
Why can't some people in this site do without insult? Must u insult somebody becos he/she said his mind? Even if he/she is wrong, can't we correct in a polite manner? Tevez was bitter against Sir Alex because he didn't retain him at Man. U after his loan spell and not because of whatever Sir Alex said against City. Congrats to City for wining the league in as many yrs but how they scored 2 goals in 4mins because Bolton have been defeated in their match and QPR is now sure of safety is questionable.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by ernestleon(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2012
Man united fans..,if u ar findin it difficult to comprehend the fact dat city ar EPL champions,den u guys cn kindly do this below ==>>

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by kpokute: 6:55am On May 15, 2012
otus4me: This is a fake pics, he can never do that. He didn't have a beef wit sir alex ferguson.
If you were not Carlo Tevez's spokesman and defence counsel, you certainly would have read through the lines before defending de indefensible. Did you say "he can neva do it" because he's such a decent guy or what? Are u disconnected from his recent inactions in his present club? Didn't you read Tevez's statement that he was carried away in celebration? Well, for your information, his Club has officially apologized to Sir Ferguson and Man Utd, and that alone tells u beta. God blez!
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Nobody: 7:00am On May 15, 2012
We might need to send bhks to tevez and shhitty
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Agimor(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2012
Alex Ferguson how does it look like when you start eating your volmit.not in your lifetime now that it has happen in your lifetime whats next,i suggest to you to go hug transformer. Alex Ferguson how does it look like when you start eating your volmit.not in your lifetime now that it has happen in your lifetime whats next,i suggest to you to go hug transformer. Alex Ferguson how does it look like when you start eating your volmit.not in your lifetime now that it has happen in your lifetime whats next,i suggest to you to go hug transformer.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by chrisley024(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2012
All these make d game more entertainin n interestin!
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by chrisley024(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2012
I must say even in lyf, na turn by turn. No club will alwaz win n dat's d beauty of d game so let's accept d way it's dis season cos City deserves it. Gbam over!!!
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by fuke(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2012
some guys here would just utter rubbish b/c of club loyalty.

Where is decency? Where is refinement? Where is civility?

Now City management being refined gentlemen have apologized.

So why are some United haters in Nairaland weeping more than the bereaved.

I am not a united fan, but sir Fergie has done so much for football
that he does not deserve that from anybody and definitely not from an unruly
smally like Tevez.

It is good City has apologised but one day Tevez will have his day.

Law of Karma does not accept apologies
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Ninilowo(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2012
kingsilly: The poster was in retaliation to comments
made by Ferguson previously in the season
when he said that City would never win the
title 'in his lifetime'.
so who first find trouble??
If that is the case then Ferguson desrves whatever the guys are doing to him.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Dondbuzor: 7:32am On May 15, 2012
Brisingr: this ediot abandoned his team to go play golf and den he came crawlin back to discover his not as indispensable as he believed.City might be champions but tevez is among d losers coz deep down he knows he doesn't deserve dat medal.

Another man u fan and tevez hater on d loose.
U know d no of goals he scored on his return. So tell me who deserve d medal; man u abi.

Hahahahhahahahah

E don red for d red devils
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by ENZOSCIFO1: 7:44am On May 15, 2012
Na wao for our reasoning, what is wrong with Fergie statement? He said Utd will never be underdog to City in is his lifetime. But really he basically just said the truth that we all know. Let me explain Since Chelsea's're-birth they have won 4 FA cups and 3 League titles yet they are not rated above Utd because for that to happen they will probably have to win like 15 more titles and @ least 3 Champions league and we all know that at Fergies age of 70 or 71 that is not going to happen in his lifetime. Thesame applies to City

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Torch1(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: No offense but is the Man city Vs QPR game the first football game you ever watched? The above statement sounds like what only a very big novice in football would say.
QPR defended very well, even when they were 10 men down they still scored.. But they decided to come out and gave Man City the space to score 2goals within 4mins when they found out that the match b/w Stoke City and Bolton ended 2-2 draw and they ar already out of the relegation zone..
But i tell you if Bolton beat Stoke City, QPR would have never given Man City dat space to score 2goals within 4mins.
Even though i never wanted Nasri to win dat EPL but i think Man City deserved it becoz they beat Man Utd head to head..
IMO.. That last 2goals Man City scored against QPR were just a sell out.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Bigeye1: 7:50am On May 15, 2012
anishe: Tevez is a fool. How dare he did such a stupid yhing.
. Are you for real?.....“how dare he DID such a stupid thing“....smh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by ENZOSCIFO1: 7:52am On May 15, 2012
Though the guy has apologised as the stuff I feel was just a spur of the moment excitement. Wat is amusing is that someday Tevez is going to sit down and be grateful that he played for Fergie, cos the most pretigious medal he has in cabinet from his sojourn so far in Europe is the Champions league medal, which he won playing for Utd under Fergie. He might win more Or he might not even win another.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Bigeye1: 7:55am On May 15, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: Na wao for our reasoning, what is wrong with Fergie statement? He said Utd will never be underdog to City in is his lifetime. But really he basically just said the truth that we all know. Let me explain Since Chelsea's're-birth they have won 4 FA cups and 3 League titles yet they are not rated above Utd because for that to happen they will probably have to win like 15 more titles and @ least 3 Champions league and we all know that at Fergies age of 70 or 71 that is not going to happen in his lifetime. Thesame applies to City
well said mate,its obvious peeps don't know the meaning of the word underdog
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by philip0906(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2012
logica: Quite distasteful when you consider than the man is indeed pretty close to the grave.
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by lanred81: 8:00am On May 15, 2012
Guys guys guys,why is everybody sayin all dis ? Ferguson did not say city will never win d league in his lifetime,he said United will never be underdogs to City."Not in my lifetime" now if Tevez can't speak english,can't we too? Tevez is a confused asshole!
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Calebsy07: 8:03am On May 15, 2012
Am not a Man U fan, but i can say tevez is mad and stupid to do such thing, if not for any tin at least for past relationship as a coach or father. Am a chelsea, but i dont tink any chelsea player will do such tin to Jose, De special one.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Yorisb: 8:03am On May 15, 2012
ifysoft: Its ON.. New Season Loading.. We shall see who laughs After the new season.. That City Match with QPR should be looked into for possible match fixing... 2 goals in 4 mins is impossible..

Impossible is nothing and it ain't the first time it's happening in football either. . .

In case u don't remember, in 1999 UEFA Champions League Final, Manchester United scored TWO last-minute goals in injury time to win 2–1(Bayern), after having trailed for most of the match. E dey happun wella!
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by olabiz2010: 8:04am On May 15, 2012
Carlos Tevez is a striker while Sir Alex Ferguson is a coach so please stop comparing both!!!
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by KayDee4: 8:06am On May 15, 2012
Mind games and cocky talk are parts of the game but "RIP" is definitely over the line.

I'll give Tevez the benefit of doubt and assume the 'non-english' speaking bloke was totally ignorant of the gravity of what he was holding up.

Torch1: QPR defended very well, even when they were 10 men down they still scored.. But they decided to come out and gave Man City the space to score 2goals within 4mins when they found out that the match b/w Stoke City and Bolton ended 2-2 draw and they ar already out of the relegation zone..
But i tell you if Bolton beat Stoke City, QPR would have never given Man City dat space to score 2goals within 4mins.

Kachi01: Congrats to City for wining the league in as many yrs but how they scored 2 goals in 4mins because Bolton have been defeated in their match and QPR is now sure of safety is questionable.

I find it hard to believe that QPR willingly let Mancity score for the reasons you guys gave above. Okay, lemme see, Mark Hughes confirmed the Bolton result and the shouted to the players "we're safe now you can let in the goals" undecided undecided undecided . QPR put up a good fight even though they were numerically handicapped and I don't suspect any match-fixing or foul play.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by opecole(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2012
Such a shame..
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:10am On May 15, 2012
Agimor: Alex Ferguson how does it look like when you start eating your volmit.not in your lifetime now that it has happen in your lifetime whats next,i suggest to you to go hug transformer. Alex Ferguson how does it look like when you start eating your volmit.not in your lifetime now that it has happen in your lifetime whats next,i suggest to you to go hug transformer. Alex Ferguson how does it look like when you
start eating your volmit.not in your lifetime now that it has happen in your lifetime whats next,i suggest to you to go hug transformer.
It is you youngman that is the cos of my laughter. U either can't read well or u dont comprehend.Now go back and read the statement accredited to SAF in 2009 and modify this post!
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On May 15, 2012
Torch1: QPR defended very well, even when they were 10 men down they still scored.. But they decided to come out and gave Man City the space to score 2goals within 4mins when they found out that the match b/w Stoke City and Bolton ended 2-2 draw and they ar already out of the relegation zone..
Even though i never wanted Nasri to win dat EPL but i think Man City deserved it becoz they beat Man Utd head to head..
Hope you read the statement i was replying to?

She said it was "impossible" to score two goals in 4 minutes,that's what i have a problem with,sell out or not.

Now if there's anything I've come to realize since i started watching football,it is that you can't always predict what may happen in a match as it often ends in a very surprising way most times.

It may be a sell out like many people are suggesting but you can never be so sure,that's the beauty of it all.cheesy
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Nobody: 8:14am On May 15, 2012
Frankiss44:

Get your facts right pls... Fergie didn't say Citeh won't win the title... What he said was the man utd will never be underdogs to Citeh in his life time.
What Tevez did was stupid and its good his club has apologized for the love of the game.

I think u are the one to get you facts right, Fergie said City will never win the title in his lifetime
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by sledge001(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2012
well, fergie shouldn't have let Tevez go in the first place even when he made it clear dt he wanted to stay back. Tevez is a gr8 PLAYER any day weather u accept or not.I'm a big utd fan i really think fergie has lost touch. This season went bad from the onset because he chose to gamble. And for God sake why the hell did he bench berbatov tru out the season.? That's wicked...Anyway, utd for life. peace..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by toobadoo(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2012
MANCITY AS APOLOGISED TO FERGIE SO IS JUST LIKE BEATING A CHILD AND TELLING SORRYU AFTERWARDS grin
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by McCoy91(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2012
As some people have said, all na banter. Tevez probably didn't know what was in the placard- he still can't speak English. And for the Man Utd fans teaching us the meaning of 'underdog', it doesn't have to be over a sustained period of time. If the 1st match in the new season is Man Utd - Man City, United will be the Underdogs, period.
The moral lesson in this is: You dunno what tommorrow will bring so watch what you say today.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by Yorisb: 8:21am On May 15, 2012
Edited: #quotedwrongly
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:24am On May 15, 2012
odiaero:

I think u are the one to get you facts right, Fergie said City will never win the title in his lifetime

See the bolded below.Manchester City's Carlos Tevez parades 'RIP Fergie' sign

Manchester City have apologised after striker Carlos Tevez was pictured with a sign saying "RIP Fergie" during his side's Premier League title parade.

The former Manchester United forward poked fun at former boss Sir Alex Ferguson, as City paraded their trophy on an open-top bus through Manchester.

The sign was thought to refer to a 2009 response by Ferguson, when asked if United would ever be City's underdogs.

Ferguson said at the time: "Not in my lifetime".

A City spokeswoman said: "The creation of the tasteless material is in itself reprehensible and in accepting and brandishing it, Carlos has made a significant error of judgement.

"The club wishes to express its sincerest apologies to Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United Football Club for any offence or distress caused."
Tevez at City

Tevez, who left United in 2009 for City, said: "I got carried away in the excitement of the moment and I certainly didn't mean any disrespect to Sir Alex Ferguson, who I admire as a man and a manager."

The 28-year-old former Boca Juniors and Corinthians forward moved to English football in 2006, joining West Ham.

After helping them avoid relegation from the Premier League, he moved onto United, where he spent two seasons, winning two Premier League trophies and the Champions League. He scored 34 goals in 87 goals for the Red Devils.

But in the summer of 2009 he moved across Manchester to rivals City.

Tevez was top scorer in each of his first two years at Eastlands but this season was punctuated by a self-imposed spell back in Argentina after an argument with manager Roberto Mancini about his alleged refusal to warm up in a Champions League game with Bayern Munich.

Mancini had said Tevez would not feature for him again but brought him back in for the title run-in, with former City player Rodney Marsh saying: "Mancini will be sacked if Tevez plays and City don't win the title."

He impressed on his return to City, scoring four goals in 10 games, and featured in the final day win over QPR that clinched their maiden Premier League title.

And the striker has now said he could stay at the club months after it looked certain he would
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by jmoore(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: Na wao for our reasoning, what is wrong with Fergie statement? He said Utd will never be underdog to City in is his lifetime. But really he basically just said the truth that we all know.

Man utd 1- 6 Man City who is the underdog ? I think Sir Alex predicted his death, if Man City keeps beating Man utd he will die soon.

And Sunderland can't even score a single goal. All those ex-man utd players in sunderland shirts.
Re: Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign by jude33084(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
If this' not photoshop then i think it's total disrespect. Haba!

Fergoson is the most arrogant coach in premeirleague history,..a manager that thinks he can do whatever he likes and get away with it? Tevez or BAllotili shld attack him more lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Mourinho Gives Injury Update On Nine Man United Players Ahead Of Liverpool / Manchester United Vs Real Betis : Europa League (4 - 1) On 9th March 2023 / Manchester United Vs Fc Rostov Europa League (1 - 0) On 16th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.