Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,644 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

;; - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ;; (24247 Views)

Nigerian people-smuggler Jailed For 20 Years / Nigerian Illegal Immigrant Admits To Using Murdered Man’s ID In USA For 20 Years / Nigerian Woman Jailed For Using Stolen British Passport To Travel For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ;; by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 15, 2012
Dr been
Re: ;; by denzel2009: 6:51pm On May 15, 2012
payless:

Really? What right are you talking about? Sit down there in Nigeria pretending to know what goes on with Nigerians in the U.S. I doubt if you have travelled out of Nigeria to western nations. As a matter of fact, I have American passport, yet, I still call myself a Nigerian. Just shut up or find somewhere to sleep if you don't really have something meaningful to say. Semi-illiterate indeed.

You obviously take shi[i]t[/i] at work. Employee rights these days allow you to file a bullying and harassment claim. Sit down there and be massaged with bullshit!
Re: ;; by coogar: 6:54pm On May 15, 2012
denzel2009:

You obviously take shi[i]t[/i] at work. Employee rights these days allow you to file a bullying and harassment claim. Sit down there and be massaged with bullshit!

maybe he's even posting from a dinghy cybercafe in okokomaiko!

1 Like

Re: ;; by tunnytox(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2012
@OP
I don't know much about discrimination laws in the US but here in the UK no boss will be bold enough to ask you about where you come from as questions like that is not in any way related to the job. In the UK they may talk behind your back, tactically scheme you out of things but cannot be bold enough to talk ill of your country of origin, they'll be in deep mess if they do.
Re: ;; by Redman44(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2012
There are no blessings in using another person's ID to work. It always ends this way if the person involved does not sort himself out quickly. ID Theft and Fraud is not a good thing to engage in as it slowly kills you and makes you lose your self respect. You will not have peace of mind as you will be having thoughts that you might get caught one day. You won't really make progress because you are not doing things in your own real name- The names that you were given at birth and which God sanctioned. There is a curse from the bottom of hell attached to the lives of those using another person's ID to work or survive anywhere in the world. If you are in Europe or North America and you're contemplating using another person's ID to work, please don't do it. It is a ticket to a life of bondage, retrogression and modern slavery to the person who really owns the ID. The person that gave you his or her ID to use will keep controlling and disrespecting you. Just find ways to legalize yourself and pray hard for a solution from God. God answers prayers. Cheers cool cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: ;; by lagcity(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2012
yorke: Bimbo Olumuyia Oyelwole sound like Yoruba name or what do you think people?

No, the name is from around that Mbaise Area. Dullard.
Re: ;; by MrGlobe(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2012
Whenever these frauds come up, its always a tribe!
Re: ;; by lagcity(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2012
phreakabit: I know it had to be them. . . This is all "they" ever do . . . Bring shame to the nation. Anyway thank GOD I am from the "other side". grin wink

I thank god too ooo, my brother. I'm from the west side, and you and i know is the best side. grin
Re: ;; by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2012
This man I kind of pity him

20yrs no bad record
Re: ;; by member479760: 8:03pm On May 15, 2012
nothing bad here!
Re: ;; by EkwyOmalicha: 8:34pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu: This man I kind of pity him

20yrs no bad record

na Taiwo brother be that cheesy
Re: ;; by EkwyOmalicha: 8:38pm On May 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Whenever these frauds come up, its always a tribe!

we know them na cheesy
Re: ;; by Damilorlah(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2012
This just proof how suegbe d oyinbos are despite their claim of infrastructure. For how can a man that black claim a white's name 4 20years. Kudos to d guy he is really brainmy.
Re: ;; by purefella(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2012
payless: I have been watched at my job for doing nothing wrong other than being a Nigerian. Imagine that I have been working at the same place for three years and my manager keeps asking me in front of everybody what country I came from. He just ask me this same question just for people to know that I am a Nigerian. The manager has asked this question more than 400 times since I have been working there. Anything I do on the computer is being also watched. Anytime something happens, I have to answer to it. I have to answer to Boko Haram menace all the time too. I have about twelve employess who work in my team at work but they all ask me questions about why Nigeria do this and that. Abdulmutalab saga was a very bad experience for me at work. I have been facing this scrutiny for being a Nigerian for a very long time. Is it a crime or curse being a Nigerian? I can't take it anymore.
Eh ya I understand your pain and I know that soon enough people will know that Nigeria is the Hell fire mentioned in the bible
Re: ;; by Sagewood: 8:55pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

much ado about nothing.
identity theft like it's any big deal. this man is just trying to get by and feed his family.
he's using the said identity to work not to perpetrate any evil or harm....he's paid his taxes with the identity.
what's the problem?
i'd rather him than the thousands of nigerians who ingest cocaine pellets with fufu or women who LovePeddler
themselves to the mafiosos in italy or the ones who beg online and call themselves yahoo boys.

This guy Payless is not telling the full story of his perceived harrassment. How can ur boss ask where u were from for about 400 times and u have not taken action. I have not heard any Nigerian here in the USA being asked those questions for even 40 times from the same person, how much more 400 times. Either u are a very big and fat liar or a spineless employee afraid to lose his low level job. As a medical professional, I meet and treat many Americans almost everyday. Whenever they asked, I proudly tell them that I was born in Nigeria. I can't imagine my boss asking me where I was from repeatedly. I will respond ln a way that will make him or her apologise. I am a Nigerian American, but proudly identify myself as a Nigerian when asked. Know your rights. If u need a job I have people in most parts of the USA to connect you, if u have at least a master's degree.

1 Like

Re: ;; by gegee(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2012
payless: I have been watched at my job for doing nothing wrong other than being a Nigerian. Imagine that I have been working at the same place for three years and my manager keeps asking me in front of everybody what country I came from. He just ask me this same question just for people to know that I am a Nigerian. The manager has asked this question more than 400 times since I have been working there. Anything I do on the computer is being also watched. Anytime something happens, I have to answer to it. I have to answer to Boko Haram menace all the time too. I have about twelve employess who work in my team at work but they all ask me questions about why Nigeria do this and that. Abdulmutalab saga was a very bad experience for me at work. I have been facing this scrutiny for being a Nigerian for a very long time. Is it a crime or curse being a Nigerian? I can't take it anymore.
lwkmd chai bros sorry oo no mind some of our people
Re: ;; by coogar: 9:01pm On May 15, 2012
Sagewood:

This guy Payless is not telling the full story of his perceived harrassment. How can ur boss ask where u were from for about 400 times and u have not taken action. I have not heard any Nigerian here in the USA being asked those questions for even 40 times from the same person, how much more 400 times. Either u are a very big and fat liar or a spineless employee afraid to lose his low level job. As a medical professional, I meet and treat many Americans almost everyday. Whenever they asked, I proudly tell them that I was born in Nigeria. I can't imagine my boss asking me where I was from Yrepeatedly. I will respond ln a way that will make him or her apologise. I am a Nigerian American, but proudly identify myself as a Nigerian when asked. Know your rights. If u need a job I have people in most parts of the USA to connect you, if u have at least a master's degree.

payless does not reside in america. he's still in lagos
fighting the walter mitty syndrome that's affecting him.
if my employer questions my country of birth 400 times, my
colleagues would be the one to file a report against him, not me.....
Re: ;; by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

na Taiwo brother be that cheesy

20yrs no criminal record. If na your cousin, Max 20days and he don don show himself

Damilorlah: This just proof how suegbe d oyinbos are despite their claim of infrastructure. For how can a man that black claim a white's name 4 20years. Kudos to d guy he is really brainmy.

The name can belong to an African American
Re: ;; by docokwy(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2012
Men! Yoruba people na helele. He killed the man and began using his ID all these years? This is another first.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 15, 2012
Dr been
Re: ;; by luckgames(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2012
docokwy: Men! Yoruba people na helele. He killed the man and began using his ID all these years? This is another first.

Pleas stop the BS
We know he was dumb to use the id for twenty years but kill the person
I don't think so
Re: ;; by docokwy(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2012
patriot2: Come on, no body with half a brain will be using the identity of someone he killed for over twenty years. The supreme rule in crime is that the criminal always tries to run as far as he can from the evidences.
He probably bought the documents from an igbo man who previously tortured and killed the owner. The poor Yoruba man was surely unaware of the faith of the owner, he probably thought these were the best fake documents ever.

So your brother killed an innocent man and usurped his id?
Re: ;; by tpia5: 9:42pm On May 15, 2012
coogar and co

abeg stop putting mouth in things you have no knowledge of, just because you're hoping to get a visa through some female from wherever.

most of you have no idea what people go through in the US, especially if you have a US passport and were born there.

I've pointed this out many times but of course nobody wants to admit there could be an actual, govt sanctioned, steady effort to frustrate and harass such people. And other blacks specialize in kissing any white or non-nigerian asss they see, while reserving every bit of bile in their body, for nigerians- especially the nigerians who carry a US passport. Believe it or not- that's your own problem.

the least you can do is just keep your mouth shut instead of belittling others when they try to voice their experiences.

this is why i always laugh when i hear nigerians complaining about their accent- saying the accent is being made fun of or blah blah blah.

what many of you dont understand is what that accent is saving you from.

omode o mogun on pe lefo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ;; by luckgames(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

20yrs no criminal record. If na your cousin, Max 20days and he don don show himself

The name can belong to an African American

Dumb ass
Name has no color
Re: ;; by tpia5: 9:47pm On May 15, 2012
and the ones who believe they're giving their kids a "better life" by running to the US to give birth- e ya tese mo'rin o. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oloun a wo o.
Re: ;; by Reptyle(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2012

If I were u, I'd be glad I'm been watched...would just make me feel safer. You just go about your lawful business and u have nothing to fear.
Re: ;; by armyofone(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2012
my problem is why he didn't go to the gym to work out. He looked obese.
i feel for him, i think now he will have some peace. Dead man's name for that long? No evil spirit disturbing his sleep?
the guy bold though.

We fear anything about 'dead' in nigeria undecided dead person pix are thrashed even the person's name will not be mentioned.
not to talk of inheriting it.
oh well undecided
Re: ;; by coogar: 9:57pm On May 15, 2012
tpia@:
coogar and co
abeg stop putting mouth in things you have no knowledge of, just because you're hoping to get a visa through some female from wherever.
most of you have no idea what people go through in the US, especially if you have a US passport and were born there.

you are a scatterbrain!
putting mouth in things i have no knowledge of?
why won't you go through hell when you stay in ghetto neighbourhoods
and thrive in menial jobs?

I've pointed this out many times but of course nobody wants to admit there could be an actual, govt sanctioned, steady effort to frustrate and harass such people. And other blacks specialize in kissing any white or non-nigerian asss they see, while reserving every bit of bile in their body, for nigerians- especially the nigerians who carry a US passport. Believe it or not- that's your own problem.

you are being frustrated because you have sold yourself cheaply in the first
place by scrubbing grime off ceramics. why would an employer monitor one's system
and make a mockery of his country by asking him same question about 400 times.....
it has to be a small-time company where the employer is either a stark illiterate
or he's mentally handicapped. that would not work in a big company where the superiors
are vastly educated and have worked around people of colour.

the least you can do is just keep your mouth shut instead of belittling others when they try to voice their experiences.
this is why i always laugh when i hear nigerians complaining about their accent- saying the accent is being made fun of or blah blah blah.
what many of you dont understand is what that accent is saving you from.
omode o mogun on pe lefo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i fail to see how this missive is relevant to the topic of discussion.
something must be fatally wrong with your mental coordination. the topic
of discussion is identity fraud by a nigerian male in the usa. nothing to
do with accent, vegetables and charms, you indolent twit!
Re: ;; by coogar: 9:59pm On May 15, 2012
armyofone: my problem is why he didn't go to the gym to work out. He looked obese.
i feel for him, i think now he will have some peace. Dead man's name for that long? No evil spirit disturbing his sleep?
the guy bold though.

We fear anything about 'dead' in nigeria undecided dead person pix are thrashed even the person's name will not be mentioned.
not to talk of inheriting it.
oh well undecided

he might not even know the identity belongs to a person long dead.
maybe he bought it. it's common for illegal aliens to seek after documents
that would allow them work and make money to feed families. how many
nigerians would even bother to check whose papers they are handed to work?
Re: ;; by slimchimex(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2012
my man wan survive for yankee by all means,abi unah want d guy to come bak to dis messed up country....i dey sure 90% of u guyz will do worse dan bimbo to stay der...
Re: ;; by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 15, 2012
Dr been
Re: ;; by slimchimex(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2012
yorke: Bimbo Olumuyia Oyelwole sound like Yoruba name or what do you think people?
u'r rit,na dem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Illegal Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.