Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

;; - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ;; (24248 Views)

Nigerian people-smuggler Jailed For 20 Years / Nigerian Illegal Immigrant Admits To Using Murdered Man’s ID In USA For 20 Years / Nigerian Woman Jailed For Using Stolen British Passport To Travel For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ;; by coogar: 7:18pm On May 20, 2012
payless:

Ok. You are really angry about something. I wish you all the best in life in whatever you do.

Sorry if you are offended by anything. God bless!

i am not angry.
you're a businessman, you make money - what's there to be angry about?
with your venture, you create jobs for other nigerians like yourself.
less criminals on our streets....thank you for doing what you do.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

contrary to what you think, i don't talk to bitchass niggaz with buck-tooth.

likewise.......
i appreciate what you do too....criminology or carpentary...what
gets me peeved is when people lie about what they are not......

You can believe what you want. That is what I studied. It is unethical for someone to study mathematics and claim to be a graduate of economics. Whoever chooses to lie for what thay are not, that is their problem.
Re: ;; by coogar: 7:22pm On May 20, 2012
payless:

You can believe what you want. That is what I studied. It is unethical for someone to study mathematics and claim to be a graduate of economics. Whoever chooses to lie for what thay are not, that is their problem.

some courses have more weight in gold than the others....
you won't expect someone who got a degree in islamic studies
to flaunt it if he's got a weak self-confidence....

i am not saying you have a shot self confidence but errrr, the point still stands. grin cheesy
Re: ;; by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

i am not angry.
you're a businessman, you make money - what's there to be angry about?
with your venture, you create jobs for other nigerians like yourself.
less criminals on our streets....thank you for doing what you do.

I will say it again, sorry if you are offended by anything. I have a nice job and at the same time I have absolutely no intention to remain there past November this year. I venture into different things and I know which one is working out well. My intention is to attend Brookings later this year for a Professional Certificate Course in Diplomacy, then head to Nigeria after that. I have other things I still look forward to doing. Man can only wish, but God has His own plan for all of us.
Re: ;; by coogar: 7:30pm On May 20, 2012
payless:

I will say it again, sorry if you are offended by anything. I have a nice job and at the same time I have absolutely no intention to remain there past November this year. I venture into different things and I know which one is working out well. My intention is to attend Brookings later this year for a Professional Certificate Course in Diplomacy, then head to Nigeria after that. I have other things I still look forward to doing. Man can only wish, but God has His own plan for all of us.

good luck!
Re: ;; by Nobody: 10:43am On May 21, 2012
Dr been

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Illegal Activities / Police Arrest Seven High Ranking Cultists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.