Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households (9276 Views)

Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? / President Goodluck Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs / Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households by Nobody: 6:41am On May 17, 2012
only the team gej liars will have us believe that nigerians have not been using 'energy savers' for over two years now

from the imitation sylvania to the reliable akt to the high performance ge, energy savers are widely available and in use everywhere.

you can buy in alaba, in go slow, in game, outside cash and carry - the bulbs are everywhere

some petrol station even use the larger ones for floodlighting

but coming from the same team who said public transport runs on diesel, should we be suprised?
Re: PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households by SkySpirit(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2012
This is criminal, they should have instead banned the
importation of the enrgy consumming bulbs & open the
market for the enrgy saving types.
Re: PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households by philip0906(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2012
Energy saving bulb 2 be powered by what? A country of clowns ruled by clowns
Re: PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households by truth4meal(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf: I can't even remember when I last saw an ordinary bulb at home, it must be at least 10 years or so now.
I change light bulbs only a couple of times a year in different parts of the house, yet the bulbs hardly use any energy.

The problem is, not everyone knows about such bulbs, has access to them or can afford them; therefore, what the govt is doing is highly commendable. Give the people bulbs and save them money.

@beaf u can on our behalf take the bulbs and maybe start up a trade in energy saving bulbs (I guess dat will make ur idle brain busy) and beg ur oga d retardeen to give d rest of us power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan / President Buhari To Leave For France Tomorrow For One Planet Summit / Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.