Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 5 (655 Views)

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 5 by emmagined(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2012
Emmagined:Hello Brain

Brain:How have you been mate?

Emmagined:Oh!! i can't complain boss..

Brain:Thats good to hear, i guess things are really groovy with you then?

Emmagined:Ha!!! to the contrary ooo!!! i have only adopted a positive way of thinking, since i have been discussing with you,

i have learnt to count my blessings and be grateful for what i have, and hope and pray for what i lack...because the truth is

that things could be worse...

Brain:Wow!!!!i really am very impressed

Emmagined:awww, abeg no make me blush ooo...

Brain:Mscheew, yeye dey worry you...

Emmagined:you see, you too are beginning to impress me, you don dey scatter pidgin wella....lol

Brain:hahahaha....abi ooo

Emmagined:Heeee!!!did you watch the last games of the premiership this weekend!!!!

Brain:Yes I did, kudos to Manchester City

Emmagined:Wow, what suspense, what drama,....until the last blas of the whistle...

Brain:i know...hey,did you learn anything from the games though?

Emmagined:Ummm, you don come again ooo, abi na trick question??

Brain:No o, its just a normal question, personally i try to learn lessons from everything that happens..

Emmagined:Hmmmm....ok...let me have a go...Man City nearly lost the league until the last few minutes of the game...infact in

added time

Brain:Yes, and does it relate to anything for you?

Emmagined:Oh!!!! now i see where you're going...never say never....UNTIL ITS OVER

BrainsadSMILES)...good....did you see the reaction of fans, the manager etc as at 90 mins in the game, there was even a fan

punching the stands seriously, some were crying...thats the natural human instinct, to lose control and think its over when

its not over yet...

Emmagined:Ha!!! bros the tension was too much, what did you expect, abeg e no easy oooo

Brain:True, so true, but in such times, the question is what do you put your FAITH in? in man? in friends? in family? because

the truth is we all face such times in our different lives,where its like its all over already, when its not...what makes the

differnce is who or what we put our FAITH in at such times....

Emmagined:Hmm, its natural to depend on man or friends or family at such times na

Brain:true, but what if they dissappoint, which is very possible

Emmagined:Ha!!!! na die be that ooo

Brain:thats for you ooo, as for me i put my FAITH in my GOD, who i know has never and will never disappoint...

Emmagined:Hmm, but na only Man City dey pray to God? Man Utd fans sef no dey pray...

Brain:Umm, i stopped talking about footy a while ago mate...am talking about life, only uing the football as an inference

Emmagined:hehehehe, i know na, i just dey wind u na...lol

Brian:hahahah, nice one

Emmagined:so hows ur week going?

Brain:so far so good, like you said earlier, i can't complain.Hey did you know that the leg bones of a bat is so thin that

they cant walk

Emmagined:Wow!! so bats can't walk??

Brain:nope, but guess what, bats are the only mammals that can fly

Emmagined:Wow, hey how do you know all this?

Brain:just information i pick up here and there, anyways the connection for me from both facts is that we all have our

weaknesses just like that fact that the bat can't walk, but also we possess strenghts as well that can make us outstanding

like the fact that the bat is the only mammal that can fly, all we have to do is look inwards, study ourselves and discover

our strengths and excel....

Emmagined:Hmm Word boss

Brain:On a lighter note though, thank God for NEPA, oh sorry they are called PHCN now right??

Emmagined:nawetin dem call themselves ooo, wetin happen??

Brain:well there has been better supply of light since the weekend..

Emmagined:HA!!! you sef chop am abi....na WASH ooo, oya talk true, dem bring bill or not after the light better small...oya

wait small make u pay bill then u go know wether na improvement....mscheeww...na proper FORMAT!!!

Brain:HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are right, i got a bill yesterday, Monday...hmmm, well lets hope and pray.Anyway, i gotta run, i need

to go do what we do every other day

Emmagined:whats that Brain??

Brain:Plan to take over the world...talk to ya l8r

Emmagined:Aight, One Bro....

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Winning Proposal! / Do Not Give Up / Photo Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.