Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226071 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

How did I get involved in this? shocked angry

I didn't view no such thread.

If you can't provide the evidence of Katsumoto viewing the thread, you may face action in court. tongue cheesy
Ol'boy I no fit laff cheesy cheesy cheesy once in a while its good to commit lookery abi Katso? At least you are refreshed now cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by lineal: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Oh put a sock in it.

grin grin grin grin

He's "been on this forum for almost a year," you know. You'd think he'd get more respect. cry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin

I just dey watch DemDem....

That particular Mod has made clear who he stands on the issue...and he can't stand to defend any member that uses 'Retardeen' to describe GEJ.

He obviously is a GEJ apologist, only that as Mod, he can't openly confess to such.

Then he is basically saying that he can't enforce all the rules. He chose to select the ones he wants to enforce and ignore the ones he feels like not to. That's not expected from a mod. He can't choose the rules he wants to enforce but all. If he can't then he should get his arse out of here and face his sexuality section. In here we call our miserable leaders by the name they deserve and I won't allow any miserable sex pervert to tell what and what not to call them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

How did I get involved in this? shocked angry

I didn't view no such thread.

If you can't provide the evidence of Katsumoto viewing the thread, you may face action in court. tongue cheesy
ilugunboy: Katz..what are you doing here? shocked shocked shocked

Viewing this topic: [size=20pt]Katsumoto[/size],
Belexy 95, Rahhj(m)
www.nairaland.com/1361597/three-nigerian-university-student-pose
can you see we got you katz!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
You guys really need to take it easy with Sexkillz. If you dont want his wahala, then abide by the rules. Even if you think he didnt do something right, tone down while laying your complian. You dont insult, mock or call him derogatory names and expect him to reason with you. But its very simply, if you dont want his wahala, then keep the rules.

I was at General section yesterday. Lo & behold! There were topics on Sexkillz everywhere. Lol! It was the reason why i decided to visit Politics section today after a long while i left you guys. Make your case politely if you think you didnt deserve what he has done to your username. But from what i have seen, he is not doing badly.

While i was here as a co-mod, Ngwakwe is one of the active members that dont use derogatory or insulting on members or make tribalistic statements to infuriate other tribes, no matter how he was been provocated. He may have disagreed with my method back then, but he never gave me a reason tail him around. Lol! If you are not a trouble maker, then you wouldnt have gotten my ban back then, and i believe Ngwakwe didnt, unless his profile proved otherwise. I dont know about now anyway.

@ Sexkillz,

I was discussing with an active member of Politics section i met when i was here, the other day, off forum. He said and i quote " By the way, Sexkillz is doing a very good job in Politics section. He is really trying". Its tells a lot about what you have been doing so far. Dont be discouraged by the bashings you are getting from some members in Politics section. Not all members visit complaint thread. Meaning some members who dont visit this thread appreciate the effort you are putting to keep sanity here. If i could here such compliment about you offline, then it says a lot about you and your work.

Yes, you are bound to make mistakes, as a human. Pick up, move on and remain focus. Some will be looking out for your mistakes to paint you black, dont let that get to you.

Well, to everyone, i have decided to be visiting here once in a while to see how its going.

I wont close without saying hi to my pals back then: Dayokanu, Demdem, Texas.Cowgirl, Eko ile, Dede 1, Tolexander, Desola, etc. How una dey! You guys gave me headache back then o! Lol! Missed you guys. Hey! You all can always visit Car Talk section.

Ikenna.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ikenna, actually its ur co-mod u should ask to strictly abide by the rules. We are literally asking him to enforce ALL the rules and not what he feels like.
In here, we call useless leaders names they deserve. That's within the rules. It's the duty of sexkillz and Afam to happily protect us from e-cockroaches that tends to bring their parents into discussion while we do this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ikenna351: You guys really need to take it easy with Sexkillz. If you dont want his wahala, then abide by the rules. Even if you think he didnt do something right, tone down while laying your complian. You dont insult, mock or call him derogatory names and expect him to reason with you. But its very simply, if you dont want his wahala, then keep the rules.

I was at General section yesterday. Lo & behold! There were topics on Sexkillz everywhere. Lol! It was the reason why i decided to visit Politics section today after a long while i left you guys. Make your case politely if you think you didnt deserve what he has done to your username. But from what i have seen, he is not doing badly.

While i was here as a co-mod, Ngwakwe is one of the active members that dont use derogatory or insulting on members or make tribalistic statements to infuriate other tribes, no matter how he was been provocated. He may have disagreed with my method back then, but he never gave me a reason tail him around. Lol! If you are not a trouble maker, then you wouldnt have gotten my ban back then, and i believe Ngwakwe didnt, unless his profile proved otherwise. I dont know about now anyway.

@ Sexkillz,

I was discussing with an active member of Politics section i met when i was here, the other day, off forum. He said and i quote " By the way, Sexkillz is doing a very good job in Politics section. He is really trying". Its tells a lot about what you have been doing so far. Dont be discouraged by the bashings you are getting from some members in Politics section. Not all members visit complaint thread. Meaning some members who dont visit this thread appreciate the effort you are putting to keep sanity here. If i could here such compliment about you offline, then it says a lot about you and your work.

Yes, you are bound to make mistakes, as a human. Pick up, move on and remain focus. Some will be looking out for your mistakes to paint you black, dont let that get to you.

Well, to everyone, i have decided to be visiting here once in a while to see how its going.

I wont close without saying hi to my pals back then: Dayokanu, Demdem, Texas.Cowgirl, Eko ile, Dede 1, Tolexander, Desola, etc. How una dey! You guys gave me headache back then o! Lol! Missed you guys. Hey! You all can always visit Car Talk section.

Ikenna.

What's your point?

You know, you can PM sexkillz and plan a date night instead of trying to force your infatuation down our throat.

You miss me ehn? Who doesn't? Lets be honest here.

Just follow me and I'll follow you right back, baby! You know, like the good old days

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fedrick901(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Check Out What Wole Soyinka Said About Jonathan

www.nairaland.com/1361814/check-out-what-wole-soyinka#16845283
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tolexander:

can you see we got youTolexander

That's not conclusive enough. Quotes can be amended as above. grin grin grin grin

Try something else.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What's your point?

You know, you can PM sexkillz and plan a date night instead of trying to force your infatuation down our throat.

You miss me ehn? Who doesn't? Lets be honest here.

Just follow me and I'll follow you right back, baby! You know, like the good old days

You are seriously looking for Igbo husband. A ga eresi gi enwe na onu adaka. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tolexander:

can you see we got you katz!

Katz the perv tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
ACM10:

You are seriously looking for Igbo husband. A ga eresi gi enwe na onu adaka. grin

Is that what you came to find in the politic section? A Yoruba wife?

Not interested......try Desola or slimyem. Goodluck wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

That's not conclusive enough. Quotes can be amended as above. grin grin grin grin

Try something else.
that isn't the point anyway. Cos i understand what it is to be without iya abike for a whole day most especially in a cold night like this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
ACM10:

Katz the perv tongue
grin grin grin Katzo wan take style commit lookery and also warm body small but in no know sey dem dey watch am cheesy cheesy Katzo my G u need am jare because the body of a lady is like an untapped paradise sometimes :p
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tolexander: that isn't the point anyway. Cos i understand what it is to be without iya abike for a whole day most especially in a cold night like this.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ikenna351: You guys really need to take it easy with Sexkillz. If you dont want his wahala, then abide by the rules. Even if you think he didnt do something right, tone down while laying your complian. You dont insult, mock or call him derogatory names and expect him to reason with you. But its very simply, if you dont want his wahala, then keep the rules.

@ Sexkillz,

Ikenna.

My friend, close the door commot. Yeye things dey smell. Shiorrrrrrr!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
OAM4J wey make sense pass our daily bread! can you please recommend this for homepage. If it can make the homepage, i promise you what i want tell you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1345954/idealist-wrote-economic-models-explained
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EkoIle1: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2013

@ Sexkillz,

Ikenna.

Why the need to trash the air with this odious homage to a very shady and crooked mod with flawed sense of duty?

Of what use is a mod with lack of will and capacity to curtail his emotions, political bias and dislikes while on duty?

I respect honest people regardless of political differences and views, but never a sentimental and emotional coward hiding behind some bogus mod authority to to deny fellow members their basic rights and freedom simply because he's not comfortable with certain phrases that are absolutely not against forum rules.

You expect people like him to respect the power in his procession and use it judiciously and honestly, but this mod has a very troubling conflict of interest and it beats me why he didn't turn down the offer to accept the mod position because of his bias, tribal and political conflict of interest.

These are the things you can not hid or run away from because you leave dirty trails and dishonesty with every flawed, bias action and abuse of authority.

I see the same crooked and dishonest Nigerian leaders every time I see that mod's username..

Some people of course have dirty conscience so their faulty and dishonest actions doesn't bother them ...maybe he shares that category...

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2013
@Ikenna

Sexkid is the one who's failing to obey the rules of the forum. I see him being disgraced off this board just like it was in your case.

cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by unlessgod: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by LawLiu(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2013
No complaits, no suggestions. Life is short...Lets cherish Today!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Capnd143(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2013
OAM4J my bros and Afam4eva please could you push this thread to frontpage
https://www.nairaland.com/1362230/un-may-sanction-nigeria-not
#waiting
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naijagaga: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Front Page Material: Nigerians Need to Know this
https://www.nairaland.com/1362521/senate-okays-marriage-underage-women
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by unlessgod: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9aijahouse: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sanusi Wants Financial Literacy Added To Academic Curriculum

https://www.nairaland.com/1362846/sanusi-wants-financial-literacy-added#16859110

moderators pls recommend
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BrokenTV: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
I dont know whether Mod have ban bittyend or not for using parental insult on me, i just came back from more than a week ban from OAM4J. So he must face the music.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dubem3(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
why was the 'you cannot take the swamp out of the hippopotamus' thread closed?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
dubem3: why was the 'you cannot take the swamp out of the hippopotamus' thread closed?
It was closed because there is a similar thread on frontpage already. The locked one was linked to it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dubem3(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
sexkillz: It was closed because there is a similar thread on frontpage already. The locked one was linked to it.

Thanx, found it.
Was already attached to the other one though.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mods, kindly see thread and clean up all the mention of igbo and pics posted on the front page. We can't have a system of one rule for others and another for the other. Not dat i care, just love to expose nairaland hypocrisy and bigotry so we are clear, by the time we start. Oma4j take note.
https://www.nairaland.com/1362411/man-sets-pregnant-lover-ablaze

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.