Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225603 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nwabobo: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
nwabobo: Mods, why was my thread on Tinubu from the following link deleted?

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/report/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
It's an old story, about 4/5 years. You only re-created so as to troll with it and ferment raucous. That is wholly unacceptable.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2013
sexkillz: It's an old story, about 4/5 years. You only re-created so as to troll with it and ferment raucous. That is wholly unacceptable.

I'm beginning to take note of recent anti-GEJ bias on this forum. I dont know the source but the moderators should be fair to ALL.

Why should you block a thread because it contains an "old story"? What part of NL rules says threads should not be created on "old story"?

While you blocked a thread that contained "old story" about Tinubu, another thread containing "old pictures" of GEJ and his wife was moved to the front page today.
https://www.nairaland.com/1362884/patience-ignores-protocol-exchanged-pleasantries/6#16867877

The exact picture on the above thread made front page in 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/765291/what-wrong-picture

So while one thread containing "old story" was DELETED, another containing "old picture" has been moved to front page. Why the DOUBLE STANDARD?

We also saw similar incident when a thread on Henry Orkah containing a report written about one year ago made front page few days ago. What is happening?

I consider these series of abuse of power by moderators as CORRUPTION.

Despite this shameless antics, the FRESH AIR team have continued to decimate the clueless opposition elements.

The moderators, super-mods or whoever is behind the RECENT shameless anti-GEJ bias cannot help the already HELPLESS, drowning and rudderless opposition elements. It is in the long term interest of this forum to be fair to ALL.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by plaindealer: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1363333/soyinka-attacks-yerima-facebook

Moderators, this thread above is wrong and deceitful. Could you kindly throw it into your bin?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 5:29am On Jul 18, 2013
sexkillz: It's an old story, about 4/5 years. You only re-created so as to troll with it and ferment raucous. That is wholly unacceptable.

Is there or rather, was there a nairaland thread on it then? Please include its link.
I don't see why any news or thread should be removed because of its age or what you feel is behind why it was created. Even our curricular recognises 'history classes'
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by arthur2k6: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
Is there or rather, was there a nairaland thread on it then? Please include its link.
I don't see why any news or thread should be removed because of its age or what you feel is behind why it was created. Even our curricular recognises 'history classes'
Exactly. @Seun has to address this matter and RESTORE those threads. I'v not even read the thread before it was deleted. In fact I was not even interested in opening those threads until this matter came up.

I've looked at the rules again and again, and NONE of the NL rule says thread should not be opened on an "old topic".

Moreover, the person in question in the thread (Tinubu) is still an ACTIVE player in POLITICS. It appears to me that the moderator is trying to PROTECT Tinubu and that is UNACCEPTABLE.

Even the office of the president has NEVER gotten this sort or any of PROTECTION on this forum. The President and his wife are abused, cursed and called names per second on this forum.

I hereby request and DEMAND that those threads on Tinubu be restored. @Seun, should look into this matter and take action. This forum should not be seen as trying to PROTECT the ACN leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The PAST and PRESENT of every ACTIVE political player MUST be SCRUTINIZED on this forum as many times as possible. No moderator has the powers to bar us from discussing the past of an ACTIVE politician. I have NEVER seen that sort protection in the one that I've been on NL and it cannot happen now.

If those threads are not restored within 24hours, I'll re-create them so that I can get BANNED.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2013
^^Grow up will you?

If this forum and how it is being run, does not suit you - self-service off!

Posting and demanding in caps lock will not help your cause here.

You harangue the mods for corruption, while the most vile and corrupt being in person of the President is an angel to you.

If this forum does not suit you, get out of here and go create your GEJ arse-licking forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BrokenTV: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Sexkillz i only find out that bittyend post was hidden but he was not ban, i committed the same offence just like him i was ban for a week and that my post was also hidden.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BrokenTV: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2013
What i also find out is that any offence committed by pro GEJ supporters, that persons faces outright ban but if it is pro APC the mod will only hide is post.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2013
Pataki: ^^Grow up will you?

If this forum and how it is being run, does not suit you - self-service off!

Posting and demanding in caps lock will not help your cause here.

You harangue the mods for corruption, while the most vile and corrupt being in person of the President is an angel to you.

If this forum does not suit you, get out of here and go create your GEJ arse-licking forum.
This is not a matter for conscienceless and SENSELESS people.

I'm not surprised that you want people like me to go so you can have a field day in your campaign of LIES and HATE. I would have been surprised if you wrote otherwise.

On the contrary, I want people like you to stay and remain PUNCHING BAGS. If you go away, who will receive the DEADLY PUNCHES I unleash on this forum?

But get this FACT straight, no matter the number of undeserved penalties the moderators manufacture for Tinubu's camp, you guys cannot and can NEVER score GOAL. In fact, the more undeserved penalties the shameless moderators award to Tinubu's dogs, the more OWN-GOALS they score.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

I'm not surprised that you want people like me to go so you can have a field day in your campaign of LIES and HATE. I would have been surprised if you wrote otherwise.

On the contrary, I want people like you to stay and remain PUNCHING BAGS. If you go away, who will receive the DEADLY PUNCHES I unleash on this forum?

But get this FACT straight, no matter the number of undeserved penalties the moderators manufacture for Tinubu's camp, you guys cannot and can NEVER score GOAL. In fact, the more undeserved penalties the shameless moderators award to Tinubu's dogs, the more OWN-GOALS they score.

What is this one saying now? Who informed you that I give a hoot about Tinubu? Or you just run with every mannerless and idle thought that flies into your brain?

You are nothing but a mendacious oaf who is paid to defend GEJ online. Unfortunately for you, sincere Nigerians have seen GEJ for the utter deception that he is.

I know for your plight, 'man must chop' (afterall you are reputed to be a failed medical doctor) has made you throw away your conscience such that nothing GEJ ever does is wrong to you. But for you to harangue Seun and his MODs about how to run this forum is hypocritical foolishness emanating from you.

You have no moral right or compass to tell the mods which thread is fit for this section. Get out of here if you are feeling frustrated with how GEJ is being disgraced with the disgrace he is heaping on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

True talk.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Exactly. @Seun has to address this matter and RESTORE those threads. I'v not even read the thread before it was deleted. In fact I was not even interested in opening those threads until this matter came up.

I've looked at the rules again and again, and NONE of the NL rule says thread should not be opened on an "old topic".

Moreover, the person in question in the thread (Tinubu) is still an ACTIVE player in POLITICS. It appears to me that the moderator is trying to PROTECT Tinubu and that is UNACCEPTABLE.

Even the office of the president has NEVER gotten this sort or any of PROTECTION on this forum. The President and his wife are abused, cursed and called names per second on this forum.

I hereby request and DEMAND that those threads on Tinubu be restored immediately. @Seun, should look into this matter and take action. This forum should not be seen as trying to PROTECT the ACN leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The PAST and PRESENT of every ACTIVE political player MUST be SCRUTINIZED on this forum as many times as possible. No moderator has the powers to bar us from discussing the past of an ACTIVE politician. I have NEVER seen that sort protection in the one that I've been on NL and it cannot happen now.

If those threads are not restored within 24hours, I'll re-create them so that I can get BANNED.
u have our backing.
Is obvious that NL is fast becoming a thread to campaign for/promote Tifnubu.They will be forced to relenquish.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Pataki:

What is this one saying now? Who informed you that I give a hoot about Tinubu? Or you just run with every mannerless and idle thought that flies into your brain?

You are nothing but a mendacious oaf who is paid to defend GEJ online. Unfortunately for you, sincere Nigerians have seen GEJ for the utter deception that he is.

I know for your plight, 'man must chop' (afterall you are reputed to be a failed medical doctor) has made you throw away your conscience such that nothing GEJ ever does is wrong to you. But for you to harangue Seun and his MODs about how to run this forum is hypocritical foolishness emanating from you.

You have no moral right or compass to tell the mods which thread is fit for this section. Get out of here if you are feeling frustrated with how GEJ is being disgraced with the disgrace he is heaping on Nigeria.
I dont want to get into an endless argument with you on this matter but for the LAST TIME, TEAM FRESH AIR has always come tops on all the polls conducted on this forum of recent. So we know those who are ANGRY and FRUSTRATED.

For the records, I did not tell Seun how to run NL. Seun and his team made the NL rules (about 21 of them), not me. My request here is SIMPLE. Let NL abide by its OWN RULES.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
u have our backing.
Is obvious that NL is fast becoming a thread to campaign for/promote Tifnubu.They will be forced to relenquish.
Thank you my brother. However they want the battle fought, we are ready.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2013
Broken TV: Sexkillz i only find out that bittyend post was hidden but he was not ban, i committed the same offence just like him i was ban for a week and that my post was also hidden.
He was banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Broken TV: Sexkillz i only find out that bittyend post was hidden but he was not ban, i committed the same offence just like him i was ban for a week and that my post was also hidden.

Oh.. So you're the dude who goes berserk when the Retardeen is properly tackled or his fugly hippo wife is given some well deserved knocks..

cheesy cheesy...

@Mods, this dude is a repeat offender why just a week-long ban instead of the deserving 6-month ban??

I dey suspect una ooo!!

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Please move this thread to the Violent/Disgusting and Non-Celebrity Crime section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1363422/man-cuts-off-wife-cores

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Please mods, why is the thread on fashola withdrawing the lawsuit he filed against jonah jang not in the frontpage. As important as the NGF elections is to we nigerians, we should be updated as events continue to unfold on this issue. Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dubem3(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Demdem:
U are the tut, not me

undecided undecided
am Nigerian down to me marrows buddy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.