Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,979 members, 7,852,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226886 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Case pathetic? I see threads being moved from politics to "Islam for Muslims", when clearly the threads were started by non-Muslims.

I was under the impression that the only people with the power to move threads were the mods of the forum, and presumably also Mukina and Seun.

Is it completely unreasonable to suspect that one of you or OAM4J moved the threads?

Stop crying like a little girl, man the f up.
You've been on that campaign for long and I have explained to you in the past, not once, not twice.

And you were categorical that it was me in some of your posts. That is character e-assassination. There are 4 people capable of moving threads, why the attack on me always? Oh, I have forgotten I am a Muslim and you once said you can't stand Muslims. Good for you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
I am even laughing about this "following me around."

Do you think I have interest to be following you or what you are doing?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jarus:
You've been on that campaign for long and I have explained to you in the past, not once, not twice.
Campaign about what? Moving threads from Politics to the Islam for Muslims section? Kindly cite where you and I have discussed this. Since evidently we've done this more than twice, it shouldn't take you long, yes?

And you were categorical that it was me in some of your posts. That is character e-assassination.
So your claim is that me asking, "Who moved the thread? Jarus, did you move the thread?" is the same as me saying that "Jarus moved the thread, because he is a Muslim."

Is your brain functioning well today Shouldn't you at least wait for me to accuse you before you become defensive?

There are 4 people capable of moving threads, why the attack on me always? Oh, I have forgotten I am a Muslim and you once said you can't stand Muslims. Good for you

Mukina is presumably a Muslim, yes? So if I were only attacking Muslims, wouldn't I have mentioned her too?

I don't give a sh1t about whether you are Muslim or not...this really isn't about you, Jarus. It is about why is moving these threads so that Boko Haram's chief spokesman (maclatunji) then gets to censor them.

That is what is important to me, not some imagined witchhunt of you specifically.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jarus, you really need to calm your azz down.

I strongly dislike Islam in general, yes. But that doesn't mean I hate individual Muslims...or clearly many people in the politics section I interact with, I wouldn't. And obviously, I don't hate or dislike you.

But if you keep acting like a woman on her period, I will quickly start to dislike you. So, calm your azz down.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Now, if we can temporarily ignore this unnecessary personal drama Jarus has created, perhaps we can answer some more interesting questions.

How can I find out from Seun why he is moving threads obviously started by non-Muslims to the Islam for Muslims section?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
You people are not setting good examples for the wayward kids who come here. I will soon report you people to Muki for disciplinary actions. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hehe grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Anyway, I saw mukina viewing the thread. Perhaps she can direct Seun's attention to this thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear:
Campaign about what? Moving threads from Politics to the Islam for Muslims section? Kindly cite where you and I have discussed this. Since evidently we've done this more than twice, it shouldn't take you long, yes?

That is what is important to me, not some imagined witchhunt of you specifically.

https://www.nairaland.com/1023906/ten-obvious-reasons-why-islam/2#11885962

That was you, months ago, accusing me of same thing, what I knew nothing about. Smh for your short memory
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
1. Shouldn't you bring up 2 more instances, since you claim here (https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/18#12581682) that we've discussed this more than 2 times (i.e., 3 or more)?
2. OK. And so regarding the latest incident, I didn't assume that it was you. So...how does this link you posted resolve my question about who moved those two threads, and why they did so?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
Or, does the fact that we had that short discussion in August mean I am not permitted to ask any further questions about who is moving threads and why they are doing so?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
grin

See this ogbeni sha

Why are you the only 'Politics-to-Muslim section' activist?

Why am I the only person that comes to your mind when such happens? And it always turns I don't know anything about it.

Bobo, don't be afraid, it's no big deal opening up you have an axe to grind with me. Stop pretending.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Afraid?

Are you insane? Or on drugs? What axe do I have to grind with you?

Why are you trying to make this about you, rather than this issue of people moving threads started by non-Muslims to Islam for Muslims so that maclatunji can then censor?

So you think it is some supposed issue I have with you that is my concern, not these moved threads?

Lmao. See delusion.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
Who told you that I am the only person against this, anyways?

I can start a thread right now and have many others also voice their complaint.

Heck, Okija Juju started a similar thread some time ago, and many complained.

Jarus:
Why am I the only person that comes to your mind when such happens? And it always turns I don't know anything about it.
So in this latest instance, when I mentioned both you and OAM4J when asking who moved the thread, were you also the only person? I ask again, are you high or drunk?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
This guy...lol.

I didn't even know he felt self-important like this.

Have you considered that there is the slight possibility that you are mistaken, just as you were about this log button?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
3 response-posts to every single hit. I can see I am hitting you hard, exposing your hare-brain. grin
ekt_bear:

So in this latest instance, when I mentioned both you and OAM4J when asking who moved the thread, were you also the only person? I ask again, are you high or drunk?

I can bring at least 2 quotes where you were unequivocal that I was the one behind it. You never did same for any other possible mover.

Should I expose you once again?

Oya, go modfy the posts before I open your yansh again grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012

I don run before dey ban me. lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
A weakling like you hitting anyone hard.

See your vacuous reasoning, measuring my post count versus yours and declaring that a victory.

Well, you are the same person who asked me to look at the log button. So perhaps I should not be surprised.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I don run before dey ban me. lipsrsealed

Don't worry boss, I won't ban you. I ban only bare-faced liars and lily-livered pretenders. cheesy

Grab your guguru and stay close to the ring as I kick this guy's ass
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jarus: 3 response-posts to every single hit. I can see I am hitting you hard, exposing your hare-brain. grin

I can bring at least 2 quotes where you were unequivocal that I was the one behind it. You never did same for any other possible mover.

Should I expose you once again?

Oya, go modfy the posts before I open your yansh again grin

1. Why on earth would I modify the posts?

2. Supply those 2 quotes where I claimed that you are the one moving the threads. How would I even know this sef, given that I don't have this log button?

3. While you are at it, can you supply the 3+ times you claimed we have discussed this already? You made that claim here (https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/18#12581682), but so far have not backed it up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
More to the point, why are you making this about you? Why are you such a self-centered drama queen?

I don't give a sh1t about you...what I wanted to know is who moved the threads, and why. The former has been answered, the latter not.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear: More to the point, why are you making this about you? Why are you such a self-centered drama queen?

I don't give a sh1t about you...what I wanted to know is who moved the threads, and why. The former has been answered, the latter not.

Why is it Jarus that comes to your mind anytime a thread is moved from Politics to Islamic section, when there are 4 peope that can do so?

And you have always been wrong.

In August, someone(OAMJ), moved a thread, you were categorical it was me behind it. After your ranting, you said 'na wa for Jarus o' when I never even saw the thread. Today, same, Seun moved a thread, you were complaining I was the one behind it. Oga fun e o
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekubear1: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear was banned by pyguru, kindly remove this ban
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekubear1: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
So, your claim is that I am not permitted to mention your name when asking why a thread has been moved? I am not allowed to ask "Jarus, was it you or OAM4J who moved the thread?"

Despite you being a moderator in both the Politics section and Islam-for-Muslims section, you are the last person I should ask why a thread was moved from the former to the latter?

Is this your claim?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
eku_bear: ekt_bear was banned by pyguru, kindly remove this ban

Lol. Even the spambot knows you are off-form tonight and thinks you need rest.

I can't unban pyguru-bans. Seun or Mukina will do. But I can see it's just 1 hour and will expire in the next 40 minutes. Try logging in then.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekubear1: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
It isn't a bit deal, I have this account to use.

In any case, whether you are unhappy with your name being mentioned when a thread is moved is not really my concern.

What is more important at this point is finding out why Seun did this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
Question: If a Christian posts a topic on Islam, where should it be moved to? Considering the reason why we created the Islam for muslim section?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Here is the tag-line for the Islam for Muslims section:

"A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims."

Does it make any sense whatsoever to move a thread made by a Christian (me) discussing some Islamic s3xual shrine in Indonesia to the Islam for Muslims section?

Look, the Islam for Muslims section is a ghetto ruled by maclatunji. By moving threads created by non-Muslims there, you are essentially censoring them.

Non-Christians should be able to create threads on things happening in Muslim countries w/o being censored, yes?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Here is another thread which you moved to the Islam for Muslims section, Seun:

https://www.nairaland.com/1075765/girl-flogged-mali-speaking-men

Clearly the OP of that thread is not Muslim.

What sense does it make to move it to that section so that maclatunji can delete posts and ban people for commenting?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
And another, called "Ten Obvious Reasons Why Islam Is NOT A Religion Of Peace?":

https://www.nairaland.com/1023906/ten-obvious-reasons-why-islam

Do you not see why moving threads like this to Islam for Muslims is a very bad idea? Unless your goal is actually for such threads to never see the light of day.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
The Islam section was created to protect us from religious wrath. Everyone knows this. If any thread is about Islam, we will move it there. That is all. Yes, I am aware that this implies that Christians are not allowed to start threads about Islam, and if they do, they can expect those threads to be moved to the Islam section where their continued participation will be under the watchful eyes of good religious mods who know what could be deemed offensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
lmaoooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.