Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226445 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Megabyts(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
I have posted a topic titled 'Senator denied jtf claim of capture of top bh member in his house today's morning' but i cant find it anywherelcan someone explain why pls.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
Please Moderators or whoever, stop messing with DEDE1
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Jarus: We mods can't move thread to frontpage. But Seun and Mukina, who have the power, are aware of this thread and the election thread as well. They will do the moving if they consider it hp-worthy.
That's misleading. I'm not aware of most threads on Nairaland. Moderators are required to suggest topics for the home page from their sections. Mukina2 is required to check every topic suggested by moderators, and give reasons if they don't make the home page. So if your thread doesn't make the home page, it has a lot to do with Jarus.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seun:
That's a lie. I'm not aware of most threads on Nairaland. Moderators are required to suggest topics for the home page from their sections. Mukina2 is required to check every topic suggested by moderators, and give reasons if they don't make the home page. So if your thread doesn't make the home page, it has a lot to do with Jarus.

Thank you so much Mr. seun for the clarification. Though Mr. Jaru has been one of the best MOD i respected, but he is not perfect likewise every other human beings. Please Mr. Jaru kindly do the needful as you know we have been clamoring for this thread to make homepage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seun:
That's misleading. I'm not aware of most threads on Nairaland. Moderators are required to suggest topics for the home page from their sections. Mukina2 is required to check every topic suggested by moderators, and give reasons if they don't make the home page. So if your thread doesn't make the home page, it has a lot to do with Jarus.
grin grin grin grin grin
War of the mods(Season 1)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seun:

Responsibility taken. I have contacted Mukina to look at it and consider for homepage.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why would that thread make homepage? Nobody or no group can stampede or blackmail the mods into taking decisions.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Thank you so much Mr. seun for the clarification. Though Mr. Jaru has been one of the best MOD i respected, but he is not perfect likewise every other human beings. Please Mr. Jaru kindly do the needful as you know we have been clamoring for this thread to make homepage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election

It's Jarus and don't tell me you don't know how to write the name...!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by abouzaid: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seun i find it heartbreaking that muslims are free to open christian threads and freely comment on it while christians are not. Are u saying that mods on d religion and politics boards can't detect what is offensive? No wonder d motto of d muslims forum is "islam for muslims,where even d moderators are muslims" i also know that thread moved there often disappear once d muslims can't prove their point or a poster defeating d muslims with his superior knowledge of d quran can get a 2wks ban without any reason or warning from d mod. Anyway thanks for being man enough to tell us ur stance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Who ever is responsible for putting threads in the from page should be ashamed of this thread below. Yet a thread that has hit 20 pages and likely to hit 50 pages will not be in the front page despite pleas from forumites. Ndigbo nairaland that constitute 1/3 of this famous forum needs to beg a moderator to do what is just. This is shameful, and that particular mod responsible for this delay or lack of should swallow pride and apologise to forumites here. This is very disgraceful.

https://www.nairaland.com/1080467/okorocha-punches-governor-obi-aide
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lolzzzzzz..@ 1/3 of the forum members. These folks and their funny statistics.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
ilugunboy: Lolzzzzzz..@ 1/3 of the forum members. These folks and their funny statistics.
You may be new to this forum and may not know it. Census has been held in this forum in the past. One of them Ndigbo were by miles the largest forumites and the last one were at par with the Yorubas and the two groups constituted about 70% of nairaland.
The threads are there, check it out.
But that is not the in thing. What worths doing worths doing well. Silly threads to mock Igbo people are put in the front pages while a thread meant for about 35% of nairalanders is not even giving a look. Is that not a shame to he or she responsible for that role?.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
ilugunboy: Lolzzzzzz..@ 1/3 of the forum members. These folks and their funny statistics.
You may be new to this forum and may not know it. Census has been held in this forum in the past. One of them Ndigbo were by miles the largest forumites and the last one were at par with the Yorubas and the two groups constituted about 70% of nairaland.
But that is not the in thing. What worths doing worths doing well. Silly threads to mock Igbo people are put in the front pages while a thread meant for about 35% of nairalanders is not even giving a look. Is that not a shame to he or she responsible for that role?.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Andre Uweh:

Stop talking carelessly all over the place with multiple ids..I think you are the one that is relatively new here compared to me!

Front page ko ..last page ni! Make una carry am go nah!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by abouzaid: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pls the moderators should remove baseless anti igbo threads such as igbos own 80% of lagos and lets forgive chinua achebe threads thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Jarus:

Responsibility taken. I have contacted Mukina to look at it and consider for homepage.

Truth be told, I think it's quiet disingenuous of not to do your job despite several pleas from myself and other members of the electoral team. To say that you were at the thread as observer and did post twice only to turn around and fail to recommend it for the FP is very unfair, and unbecoming of the esteem position many have held you. It's a big low for you.

Nairaland MOD are expected to be mature and and fair in their relationship with users of the forum. Besides, the thread has run into 20 pages even without you doing your job. Is the traffic and adverts impression that would have been possibly generated by the thread by now if you had done your job since going into the account of any Igbo man on that thread?

Seun is a businessman, I advise you drop your pettiness and do your job to assist his business. That is why you are employed as the Mod. Not to use your power to impede those you have beef with. Thank you very much, kind sir.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seun:
Then Mukina2 has to come and give reasons why that thread was not considered for the front page and the one below and other laughable ones made it to the front page.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nairaland MODS need to sanitize itself from tribalism.I don't like pointing accusation fingers but if truth need to be told yall have to agree that you have been unfair,bias and selective in your ways of dealings.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
Andre Uweh: Who ever is responsible for putting threads in the from page should be ashamed of this thread below. Yet a thread that has hit 20 pages and likely to hit 50 pages will not be in the front page despite pleas from forumites. Ndigbo nairaland that constitute 1/3 of this famous forum needs to beg a moderator to do what is just. This is shameful, and that particular mod responsible for this delay or lack of should swallow pride and apologise to forumites here. This is very disgraceful.

Mukina2. Anti igbo.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
FreeGlobe:
Mukina2. Anti igbo.
You are very smart.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
PointB:

Truth be told, I think it's quiet disingenuous of not to do your job despite several pleas from myself and other members of the electoral team. To say that you were at the thread as observer and did post twice only to turn around and fail to recommend it for the FP is very unfair, and unbecoming of the esteem position many have held you. It's a big low for you.

Nairaland MOD are expected to be mature and and fair in their relationship with users of the forum. Besides, the thread has run into 20 pages even without you doing your job. Is the traffic and adverts impression that would have been possibly generated by the thread by now if you had done your job since going into the account of any Igbo man on that thread?

Seun is a businessman, I advise you drop your pettiness and do your job to assist his business. That is why you are employed as the Mod. Not to use your power to impede those you have beef with. Thank you very much, kind sir.
I think you are blaming the wrong person here. Seun has clearly said the mods does not have the powers to move threads to homepage. Its the duties of a certain Mukina2. The Mukina2 cannot claim to be oblivious of that thread since she's always lurking the politics section looking for igbos to ban and always pushing harmful topics to the homepage.

I want to complain to Seun (since he is here) to bring mukina2 to order. she is too partisan to be a 'super moderator'.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
PointB:

I think you are blaming the wrong person here. Seun has clearly said the mods does not have the powers to move threads to homepage. Its the duties of a certain Mukina2. The Mukina2 cannot claim to be oblivious of that thread since she's always lurking the politics section looking for igbos to ban and always pushing harmful topics to the homepage.

I want to complain to Seun (since he is here) to bring mukina2 to order. she is too partisan to be a 'super moderator'.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
FreeGlobe:

Thank you.

My Ibhoe bitches always whinning. I got the Tx and Rx for una, dont worry lipsrsealed

Funny how anti-Yorubas rejoice when bad Yoruba events is on front page, but while when bad ibhoe events gets the same treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
As usual...the whinning..lamentation and playing the victim/ethnic card has started all in the aim of blackmailing the mods to do their bid.

If this clearly sectional thread that does not promote national unity ever make it to the FP..then we too will demand so many concessions.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
ilugunboy: As usual...the whinning..lamentation and playing the victim/ethnic card has started all in the aim of blackmailing the mods to do their bid.

If this clearly sectional thread that does not promote national unity ever make it to the FP..then we too will demand so many concessions.
it seems you are more afraid of a disintegrated Nigeria than the devil himself. Am really sorry for you. Accept my pity.
Nobody is blackmailing nobody, just that common sense should be applied by certain persons.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
FreeGlobe:
it seems you are more afraid of a disintegrated Nigeria than the devil himself. Am really sorry for you. Accept my pity.
Nobody is blackmailing nobody, just that common sense should be applied by certain persons.

I won't descend to your level on this thread..you are free to go on with the personal abuse..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
PointB:

That was very rude of you. I have responsibility to recommend a topic for hp everyday and if I don't recommend your own and leave it to the homepaging authorities to see(either through this medium or awareness of main thread - which I am sure they are), I have not committed any wrong. You cant force a topic down my throat.

Being a mod here doesnt add 50 kobo to my pocket.Some of us don't see this position as do-or-die. We go about it with our best ability but it doesn't mean we should take insults. If you want to take over the job you are very free to express your desire, rather than all these stupid comments. After all, you begged to be a judge in our debate thread which contributors roundly turned down.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
FreeGlobe:

Thank you.

No sir. Seun said we should hold Jarus responsible for not recommending the thread. I only did that!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Jarus:

That was very rude of you.

Where I come from sir, it is called constructive criticism. You cannot deny the truth in what I wrote. Thank you again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Double post.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Andre Uweh: Who ever is responsible for putting threads in the from page should be ashamed of this thread below. Yet a thread that has hit 20 pages and likely to hit 50 pages will not be in the front page despite pleas from forumites. Ndigbo nairaland that constitute 1/3 of this famous forum needs to beg a moderator to do what is just. This is shameful, and that particular mod responsible for this delay or lack of should swallow pride and apologise to forumites here. This is very disgraceful.

Look, these guys have life outside Nairaland. If Mukina, who is the main homepage operator, is not around, then there is nothing you can do to it. And it is also possible that Seun and the the assistant Supermod have not come across the thread or not around sef. Also, getting a topic to the hp is entirely their discretion and not by number of pages. So it is not automatic that all recommended topics will eventually make it to the hp. BTW, I am just seeing that toipic for teh first time, so I dont know where the hp suggestions are being made. Has it been made here before?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Jarus:

Look, these guys have life outside Nairaland. If Mukina, who is the main homepage operator, is not around, then there is nothing you can do to it. And it is also possible that Seun and the the assistant Supermod have not come across the thread or not around sef. Also, getting a topic to the hp is entirely their discretion and not by number of pages. So it is not automatic that all recommended topics will eventually make it to the hp. BTW, I am just seeing that toipic for teh first time, so I dont know where the hp suggestions are being made. Has it been made here before?
Jarus, I apologize for point b's outburst on your person, you are one of the very few mods that deserve to be respected, please dont let it change your attitude, however am disappointed you tried to defend mukina2. Are you trying to say she has life outside nairaland when it comes to the request for this thread to be guven its homepage due but she doesnt she doesnt have life when it comes to anti igbo threads hittimg the homepage with a speed of light. She cant claim not to have seen the thread and that thread is most hp worthy. It doesnt contain hate or nothing. please speak for yourself next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.