Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226188 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ahuitzotl: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
@acm...And i wonder if berem is aware of the big picture you just pointed out.Just like Rochas she will be used and dumped by the yoruba APC bigots.Peace out.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
joshbam: Afam, i don't see any reason why some of the posters were bannned, and some left.
Most of them threatening the lady, are still posting why?? I thought they should be serving their ban too.
Stop practising nepotism, and cronism
LIke who and who? Don't just talk, shoot. let's have names of those that insulted anyone but still posting, so that we can extend bans to them as well.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joshbam: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
LIke who and who? Don't just talk, shoot. let's have names of those that insulted anyone but still posting, so that we can extend bans to them as well.
Must I mention their names? Or can you not see for yourself? Search for them and justify everything.. Somebody was insulted and he quoted the person back, you decided to give the person a ban... Why??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
joshbam: Must I mention their names? Or can you not see for yourself? Search for them and justify everything.. Somebody was insulted and he quoted the person back, you decided to give the person a ban... Why??
Yes, you must mention their names or keep quiet.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam....

Not only should you hide ACM post....he deserved a ban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joshbam: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, you must mention their names or keep quiet.
when you came and ban some people, were the monickers you banned forwarded to you to ban before you banned them... Try and re visit that thread and see who to ban

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can you prove this?

This is analogous to a cop asking for evidence against him after he had destroyed the said evidence.

When I joined the thread, you were on it and you were still on it when it was locked. There was at least a couple of hours between my first and last post.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam, i thought you were turning the corner, then this........watch it, we will raise a massive opposition and protest your continued presence here. We will get you fired! watch yourself........ angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 4:54am On Oct 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Afam! I can see that you have proven to be a hardcore bigot.

i have always known and stated this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2013
Madness. This is madness undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 6:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Male infertility in politics section? wth! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngokafor(f): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2013
ACM10: Funny people with hilarious complaints. cheesy

ACN dogs are unnecessarily agitated because Afam seems not to support them. Oh I forgot that Obasanjo famously said that "opposition" is another word for "enemy" in Yoruba. Not really surprised by the antics of people who hardly tolerate contrary opinion. Now they latch on Berem issue to drive home their bottled-up anger for a particular mod. SMH

...spot on!...their hypocrisy is legendary and hilarious indeed..
...they should just quit hounding Afam cos they are fooling no one with their self-rightous clowning.
...i wonder if they would be snarling like this if it was babyosisi that was being insulted...rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dontjealousme: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Ngokafor:

...spot on!...their hypocrisy is legendary and hilarious indeed..
...they should just quit hounding Afam cos they are fooling no one with their self-rightous clowning.
...i wonder if they would be snarling like this if it was babyosisi that was being insulted...rubbish.

They are very ok with OAM4J, the most biggoted moderator on nairaland. The best thing is for Seun to come and moderate the politics section himself. That should be interesting at least he will no longer have to hide behind numerous moniker to express his bigotted views.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joshbam: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2013
dontjealousme:

They are very ok with OAM4J, the most biggoted moderator on nairaland. The best thing is for Seun to come and moderate the politics section himself. That should be interesting at least he will no longer have to hide behind numerous moniker to express his bigotted views.
can you show us the other monikers, OAM4J uses
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2013
ilugunboy: Afam....

Not only should you hide ACM post....he deserved a ban.

I will voluntarily suspend my participation here for three months if you can point to any word or sentence that violated NL rules in my hidden comment.

I call on Afam to make my comment visible. I'm surprised that he deleted my comment. It's a sheer hypocrisy to allow comments that used inflammatory terms to be visible here, while my innocuous comment is hidden.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2013
ACM10:

I will voluntarily suspend my participation here for three months if you can point to any word or sentence that violated NL rules in my hidden comment.

I call on Afam to make my comment visible. I'm surprised that he deleted my comment. It's a sheer hypocrisy to allow comments that used inflammatory terms to be visible here, while my innocuous comment is hidden.

You should be blind to rule 2 of NL.

I want Afam to make that comment open and let community members judge what you meant by saying that Berem servicing her clients and other childish tantrums directed at her.

You are one of the few supposedly reasonable Ibos here....if you don't find anything wrong with your comment.....then it's no surprise others act the way they do here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

You should be blind to rule 2 of NL.

I want Afam to make that comment open and let community members judge what you meant by saying that Berem servicing her clients and other childish tantrums directed at her.

You are one of the few supposedly reasonable Ibos here....if you don't find anything wrong with your comment.....then it's no surprise others act the way they do here.

I used the term "solicit for clients". The term "servicing" is your own invention. I can't really help your perverse thought.

Check Berem's signature for a link to her business.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2013
ACM10:

I used the term "solicit for clients". The term "servicing" is your own invention. I can't really help your perverse thought.

Check Berem's signature for a link to her business.

You are a shameless liar....I was actually going to give you the benefit of doubt...but you've erased that completely.

Let Afam open that comment and members can see the context under which you made the comment.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Male infertility in politics section? wth! cheesy
don't you see the similarity in altitude? tongue Musiwa understands cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ahuitzotl: So what should Afam do? Lol at all the yoruba bigots suddenly showing support for berem, even though she caused the whole thing.My own is Afam should have banned several folks including those with several monikers in addition to those utterin fowl languages and insults to their respective tribes.But since Nairaland has turned into Triballand some yoruba bigots are still roaming about free.Smh.
This is the absolute TRUTH about the whole fiasco undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joshbam: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
MODs, try and do something about these peeps (chima12 and lygn19) on this thread www.nairaland.com/1479455/jonathan-better-off-nollywood-than imagine what they are saying about Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1479856/osewa-arm-robber-entered-into#18850755

please ban musiwa for this madness. this is totally unacceptable
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donclark(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joshbam: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Unblockable: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2013
MODERATORS PLS DO YOUR WORK HERE www.nairaland.com/1479837/efcc-broke-t-pay-lawyers and www.nairaland.com/1480175/efcc-gone-broke-cant-pay The former was created before the latter and the body of the Thread is more matured... Compare the source provided by the two
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Unblockable: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2013
donclark: Mods front page material please https://www.nairaland.com/1480175/efcc-gone-broke-cant-pay
sorry this www.nairaland.com/1479837/efcc-broke-t-pay-lawyers was created before yours
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ahuitzotl: You are a bastardd, Your mum will do for my dog, i have you told to her bring her nyash.Now bring her nyash here....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitlad: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by takedat(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.