Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226182 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr. Afam, was wondering if you have seen this, hilarious actually.

http://nairalands.afam4eva.wasarrested.com/phantom-shitter
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obrafour(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
naptu2: Mods, please do something about this troll.

https://www.nairaland.com/1466306/nairalanders-ghana-v.i.p-lounge/10#18698442

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge

justplainpaul: Where is petrodollar? come out lets exchange
words. i like your never quit atitude.

chriskwaku:

mr man lets peace reign on this
thread. why are you craving for a
banter?

justplainpaul: Mr gaynian are u that dumb? is it not
obvious i am a troublemaker. what a
dumb gaynian.

justplainpaul: Where is the second fool called otumfour. come out and join your fellow fool called petrodollar. i want to deal with u two, since you took the flag bearing for your gaynian pple, you shall suffer the consequences. come on you fools. lets do this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1466306/nairalanders-ghana-v.i.p-lounge/10#18698442

I think ^^^ its self explañatory, awaiting your swift Response. Thank You.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obrafour(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge

Tonylyte: ahahahahahahahahaha bro, tak it easy.
U tha boss...live em 4 me, i am taking
them in fourz lyk lewandowski...i cnt sit
bk relaxed and watch any inferior tin on
the surface of the earth talk droppings
abt ma dear cntry(naija the giant of
africa). I'l hunt him and set hm ablaze
b4 hs mother, father, siblings, wife and
children.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1466306/nairalanders-ghana-v.i.p-lounge/11#18704717

Please these are unprovoked attacks, and I feel you should urgently punish the offenders of this crime before the defenders see this ^^^ post tomorrow.
Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Mods, a Prof / lecturer took out time to give a detailed and educative response to criticisms that have been directed at ASUU lately, I think that thread deserves the frontpage a dozen times more than anything I've seen on that homepage this morning. I do not agree with what he's said but I believe its only fair that a thread as educative as his graces the frontpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1471435/ASUU-strike-lecturer-speaks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by chreldb(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
MOD's please take this to frontpage. See the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1471435/ASUU-strike-lecturer-speaks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
sexkillz: Done.
sexkillz: O se gaaaan. cool

As I live and breathe! shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by HezronLorraine(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Moderators please move this topic to properties section.it's not a politics topic.Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/1472713/pics-breathtaking-mansion-lagos-nigeria#1472713.20
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
isale_gan2:

As I live and breathe! shocked
Ogini?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Yorubas are the beginning of nepotism and tribalism in the civil service

Willy1willy:
Abokis represent dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani and Agbereos represent Yorubas

Sexki Pls handle this people...

If its to send me threatening emails you are very quick to act...

www.nairaland.com/1473565/national-carrier-unveiled-month-end
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vanstanzy(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Hi Mods, pls let this topic make it to the FP. Title: INEC Denies recognition To Baraje-led New PDP. NL link: https://www.nairaland.com/1473928/inec-denies-recognition-baraje-led-new. Source: http://okunammiri..com/2013/10/inec-denies-recognition-to-baraje-led.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malawian0000001: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2013
afam the yorubaman banned me for 1 week and also hid two of my juicy posts, the ones i had more than 7 likes. angry angry angry angry

[size=18pt]unban malawian now!!![/size]

ndi be anyi, mmamma nu o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malawian0000001: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2013
the same afam that was crying like a spoilt child when he was in the slammer.

such is life.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joseph1832(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Eledan: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
malawian0000001: afam the yorubaman banned me for 1 week and also hid two of my juicy posts, the ones i had more than 7 likes. angry angry angry angry

[size=18pt]unban malawian now!!![/size]

ndi be anyi, mmamma nu o.

Honestly...you should be banned from this community completely.

All you and Willywilly do on this forum is stoking ethnic embers.....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Eledan: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
malc619:

Sexki Pls handle this people...

If its to send me threatening emails you are very quick to act...

www.nairaland.com/1473565/national-carrier-unveiled-month-end

I hope those ones are given a very lengthy ban.....they are serial offenders. Once you are not a first time offender....you should be handed with a longer ban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
MODS, why has this www.nairaland.com/1473651/create-jobs-yourselves-govs-tell not made FP since Morning..
It's worthy of FP na
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AbuMikey(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013

Erm,Mods Sexkillz , Afam4eva and OAM4J ,I hope y'all are having a splendid friday? smiley

This thread is actually frontpage worthy tho,

www.nairaland.com/1474322/syria-chemical-weapons-monitors-wins#18742877

I was wondering if could be moved to the frontpage undecided

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
oyb: https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=1

front page please
you gave a blank link sir. Check and revert
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omaigala(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mods! My friend wishes to know why he was banned.
According to him, for almost 3months plus, he hasn't violated any of nairaland's laws. He didn't insult nobody.

So, on what basis was he banned?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
omaigala: Mods! My friend wishes to know why he was banned.
According to him, for almost 3months plus, he hasn't violated any of nairaland's laws. He didn't not insult nobody.

What's your friend's username?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omaigala(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's your friend's username?

Sorry! I forgot to mention his username; emmysenior.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
omaigala: Mods! My friend wishes to know why he was banned.
According to him, for almost 3months plus, he hasn't violated any of nairaland's laws. He didn't insult nobody.

the bolded means he insulted somebody
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omaigala(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2013
donphilopus: the bolded means he insulted somebody

Sorry, if I may ask, are you a mod? Super mod? Or on what ground did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2013
omaigala:

Sorry, if I may ask, are you a mod? Super mod? Or on what ground did you come to this conclusion?
i mean the way you presented it na, i don't actually know what happened, so i don't have to conclude
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omaigala(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2013
donphilopus: i mean the way you presented it na, i don't actually know what happened, so i don't have to conclude

Then, I'd suggest, you stop poke-nosing into affairs that doesn't concern you.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2013
omaigala:

Then, I'd suggest, you stop poke-nosing into affairs that doesn't concern you.

Thanks.
ok, am sorry, but try and modify this your post 'he didn't insult nobody anybody'

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omaigala(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2013
donphilopus: ok, am sorry, but try and modify this your post 'he didn't insult nobody anybody'

grin Mr I too know!

You just disgraced yourself. And what makes you think my usage of 'nobody' was wrong? Pls go back and study ur dictionary well.

If you don't know, there re two types of english; American and British.

Pls stop showcasing ur crude ignorance on here.

And pls, my report has nothing to do with you. I wonder why you re taking panadol for some else's headache.

Stay out of trouble boy.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2013
omaigala:

Sorry! I forgot to mention his username; emmysenior.
He was banned by the spambots but i have unbanned him. Sorry for that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
He was banned by the spambots but i have unbanned him. Sorry for that.

Without no reason? grin Sounds so funny. Coincidence? By accident? Human error?
Lol... I'd suggest those responsible be fired or reprimanded openly.
A pilot's mistake can cause lots of lives to perish.
That's gross incompetence...

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.