Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226987 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pataki:

Are you implying I am tribally biased even when I have never been banned by Sexkillz, nor have I been banned for a tribalism related posts?

Where were you hiding some days ago on this board when I was calling you on the childish display of Sexkillz over a thread that he dumped in the Ethnics board simply because the thread repeatedly had the word "Yoruba" in it?

I will advise you to stop wasting time trying to make Seun see your reasons......he will go to any length to justify his decision to keep Sexkillz as a mod here.. Someone who have divided this section more than any other mod in history.

He even has openly admitted himself that the guy is a liability ...

If something is a liability...you simply do away with it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ALTRUTH(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
berem: Don't be lily livered! Use your Afam moniker and face me if you got hairy baaallls. I no be Desola if you no know! Rubbish!

Pls someone should help me check if there's still room at Yaba left. I am just making a request oo. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: Bias is difficult to prove, so I hereby apologize for implying that you were biased. Can you present some of the evidence you have against sexkillz?

Pataki don't accept this rubbish from him. He is patronising you. He is obviously struggling to stay afloat.

Knock this guy out while you still have him in the ring.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
The decision to allow your camp to litter the board with all kinds of irrelevant comments isn't funny neither does it support the claim that these after-thoughts are the wishes of the majority.

ilugunboy:

Like my Audit & Assurance lecturer at Wyse would say...Ireee! Meaning irrelevant ...osa straight.. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/248#19389749

Seun: Bias is difficult to prove, so I hereby apologize for implying that you were biased. Can you present some of the evidence you have against sexkillz?

Would the link above suffice as evidence against him? Or should I add more?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Acidosis(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Are the Igbos and Yoruba people not ashamed of themselves?

As in, don't y'all ever get tired of this whole tribal fight?

We have over 200 tribes in Nigeria and we never hear their cry all over the internet..

Even the Majority (Hausa) are calm and friendly. When y'all call them names like Aboki, Boko Haram, they still maintain their calmness.

Whats the problem really?
Hardly would one read a single thread on politics section without someone quoting the word Yoruba/Igbo? (one of the reasons while I lost interest in this section. Nowadays I get my headlines from online papers/tv)

It became so bad that even the super mod had to employ equal number of Igbo & Yoruba moderators..

I therefore urge the Head Moderator to look into this matter..
If it's possible to sack ALL Igbo & Yoruba moderators on Politics and other sensitive sections, please go ahead.

You and I know the first thing that comes to mind when an Igbo mod/Yoruba mod ban a Yoruba/Igbo member.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-weCbpVAcM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Db-weCbpVAcM

this is what we need.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: The decision to allow your camp to litter the board with all kinds of irrelevant comments isn't funny neither does it support the claim that these after-thoughts are the wishes of the majority.

Why do you always view everything here as WE vs THEM? undecided

Which camp do I belong to and which camp are you? This attitude of yours is getting ridiculous to put it mildly.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Desola:

I chuckled a bit but you know that it's not the first or the last time you'll deal that lengthy ban and I still return to knock your teeth out. You are making a habit of it and I might just take you out completely.

In the meantime, we are discussing your removal although your oga isn't flinching. How's yelsew80, taking a short rest in the meantime?
I would prescribe PROZAC , two in the morning and two before you sleep. It will keep the ghosts away. Stop likening me to the halfman you air brained twaat.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
berem: Does it means Seun appreciates Sexkillz more than OAM4J who is loved by everyone? Seun even had to tell us indirectly that OAM4J isn't doing a good job? Wow! O ma se o! cry

Yes, i saw that. Seun doesn't always know how to talk. He has admitted that he is socially awkward so we'll let him slide on that one. lol.

He has weighed the options, considered the pros and cons, and has decided he will ride or die with his Sexkillz. cheesy

Let him. undecided

I am on record; we all are.

Moving on. . .

Seun, are you going to add a 4th mod? I think this section can use it. THis thread is over a month and half old and 33-pages (of volunteers) long! The section can use it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1452256/interested-moderating-section/33

Ndu_Chucks, GenBuhari and a bunch of other valuable contributors to this section have been nominated or expressed interest. Why are you dragging your feet? Procrastination kills!

Also Foreign Affairs section is lacking a mod. Morpheus and a bunch of others have either been nominated or volunteered.

https://www.nairaland.com/1465299/interested-moderating-section
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Acidosis: Are the Igbos and Yoruba people not ashamed of themselves?

As in, don't y'all ever get tired of this whole tribal fight?

We have over 200 tribes in Nigeria and we never hear their cry all over the internet..

Even the Majority (Hausa) are calm and friendly. When y'all call them names like Aboki, Boko Haram, they still maintain their calmness.

Whats the problem really?
Hardly would one read a single thread on politics section without someone quoting the word Yoruba/Igbo? (one of the reasons while I lost interest in this section. Nowadays I get my headlines from online papers/tv)

It became so bad that even the super mod had to employ equal number of Igbo & Yoruba moderators..

I therefore urge the Head Moderator to look into this matter..
If it's possible to sack ALL Igbo & Yoruba moderators on Politics and other sensitive sections, please go ahead.

You and I know the first thing that comes to mind when an Igbo mod/Yoruba mod ban a Yoruba/Igbo member.
Yes o! Sack all of them but leave OAM4J for me. He doesn't deserve the sledge hammer.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
ALTRUTH:

I will lower my guns on you so that sexkillz will not ban me for eternity. Trust me, I can take you on to any level and give you surplus action if you want some.

Desola is far better than you because she does not hide her dislike for my people and can be overly emotional but [b]she is honest unlike some chameleon posting under fake monikers.

Get lost![/b]

True! Very true.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
ilugunboy:

Which camp do I belong to and which camp are you? This attitude of yours is getting ridiculous to put it mildly.

Villagers have different mindset from towns people
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AntidaftMOD: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
If we've not still got a plausible response from Seun, I give up
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
wesley80: I would prescribe PROZAC , two in the morning and two before you sleep. It will keep the ghosts away. Stop likening me to the halfman you air brained Arrow.

why are you being abusive just to prove you can ban yourself and still carry on with sexkillz? It's futile, buddy, it's FUTILE! We see through your shenanigans.

If you like call yourself a werewolf, na you go still exorcise yourself.

For someone who isn't one and the same as sexkid, you doth protest too much.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Desola:

Pataki don't accept this rubbish from him. He is patronising you. He is obviously struggling to stay afloat.

Knock this guy out while you still have him in the ring.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy The Killer Instinct. I love that. grin lipsrsealed embarassed Poor Seun. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Polio: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Seun when are you going to do the right thing and strip that power drunk lapdog of yours called Sexkillz of moderating duties?

Do the right thing .... You have choices, you can keep him to continue the total charade you and him call moderation on this forum or you can for the sake of peace and harmony on this forum, start afresh without the inept, biased, power obsessed and incompetent moderators.

Sexkillz is a disgrace, he needs to go!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why can't you see that all these calls to disengage Sexkillz and Afam are coming from people with related interest and line of thought.

Can you see how Tomakint was treated or insulted for coming into the conversation?

Defend what you believe in let me do mine without mincing words.

Remember, I was the one that encouraged neglecting insults to shame the suppliers before the conversion changed that prompted my exit from the thread.

ilugunboy:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
The whole of today have been wasted on a protest. Seun refused to heed to our cries after all we have been saying. Issoryte, issokay! cry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Gboliwe:

True! Very true.

Abeg if this thing use her brain for once shey world war 3 go start.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
eggheaders:

Abeg if this thing use her brain for once shey world war 3 go start.
U no reach ibeg clear road. From henceforth, you are talking to your messed up head
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why can't you see that all these calls to disengage Sexkillz and Afam are coming from people with related interest and line of thought.

Can you see how Tomakint was treated or insulted for coming into the conversations?

Remember, I was the one that encouraged neglecting insults to shame the suppliers before the conversion changed that prompted my exit from the thread.

Nobody is specifically asking both Afam and Sexkillz be disengaged....you don't need to twist the issue to satisfy your prejudice.

People have been specific only on Sexkillz.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Pls someone should help me check if there's still room at Yaba left. I am just making a request oo. wink
Afam, you're lucky I have repented. You better show up with your main moniker because I go treat your phuck up badly! Yeye!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
U no reach ibeg clear road. From henceforth, you are talking to your messed up head

You are no match ma'am. If I tell berem make she handle you. Samuel peter face after the klinscho bout go be like agbani own compared to how she is gonna design your face.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
I wasn't interested in participating or disrupting the conservation until my eyes caught up with the bolded quote.

berem: and what is Afam? A ceremonial mod who's only interest is to ban those against his Igbo agenda? Aren't you kicking him out too?

ilugunboy:

Nobody is specifically asking both Afam and Sexkillz be disengaged....you don't need to twist the issue to satisfy your prejudice.

People have been specific only on Sexkillz.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: I wasn't interested in participating or disrupting the conservation until my eyes caught up with the bolded quote.

Oh ok..I got it, you got riled up because Berem called out your NNO representative on the Mod membership. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Polio: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why can't you see that all these calls to disengage Sexkillz and Afam are coming from people with related interest and line of thought.

Can you see how Tomakint was treated or insulted for coming into the conversation?

Suppliers ko, manufacturers ni!

What do you mean by people with related interest and the same line of thought? It better not be what i am thinking!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Funny people !!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: I wasn't interested in participating or disrupting the conservation until my eyes caught up with the bolded quote.

I have told you to stop quoting me but you wouldn't listen. Don't let me break my promise and make me insult you for the first time. Kpa cha anya gi! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ALTRUTH(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Biko make all of una comot for road ojare make I see my queen Desyy baby. cheesy

Desola my love,

Here I am with outstretched arms pleading for your love and attention. I have been waiting for your sweet smile to come my way but you have turned the other way. smiley Is it a crime for me to admire you so much; I have so much love to share with you Desola. cheesy

Oh my baby girl, if I should write your name (Desola) on the shores, the waters may wash it away. If I should write your name on the clouds, the winds may blow it away, so, I have decided to write your beautiful name on the table of my heart, right here where you belong so that I can always have you with me. cool cool cool

Kisses,

Sincerely, ALTRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
ilugunboy:

Oh ok..I got it, you got riled up because Berem called out your NNO representative on the Mod membership. grin
I wonder why he's so uncomfortable. Is there something he isn't telling or did I touch a nerve?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Afam is not patriotic enough to belong to NNO as it requires more than online participation and moreover we strictly warn against hate, malice and vindictive outbursts to say the least.

We want to build bridges and engage in negotiating better society with other ethnic groups to enhance our people's total welfare.

We are no longer into ethnic/tribal bashing and antagonism things as they are antithetic to our mission statement. We now want peace and fruitful co-existence.

ilugunboy:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.