Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226394 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Jarus: . See this man o wink. I see beyond mods section, private, invisible section sef. I have paid my dues on Nairaland, and the owners hardly turn down my special requests, from discount in advert to ability to get a thread deleted or taken to hp or removed, to decision on who should be a mod or not. Now, that is Moderator-emeritus cheesy. I won't repeat a class, I was a moderator 4 years ago.

Enu e dun.....! grin grin

Make your friend Desola see this comment and watch all hell break loose! cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Seun or to whom it may concern:

There appears to be a sorting problem or a we now have couple of sticky threads at the bottom of the first page in the Politics section and possibly a few others. You may want to have your developers take a look, unless you've implemented a "bottom' sticky idea.

This is what I see at the bottom of the first page (Page 0):

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1456007_CUsersA949824Desktop1_jpg3650dfbe9d39997bf08cb35e53656ea6

Note that the threads after the Bola Tinubu thread seem out of place and appear as stickies. When you go to the next page, the first thread displayed is the Bola Tinubu thread as shown below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1456008_CUsersA949824Desktop2_jpgb15ea51cd1308be980a8737f240e00a0

The Bola Tinubu thread may not be what you see on the second page because new posts or threads may have been made since I made my graphics, but the last 4 posts/threads continue to appear as 'bottom' stickies on the first page.

Please ignore if my observations are unfounded
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fluteman: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2013
ndu_chucks: Seun or to whom it may concern:

There appears to be a sorting problem or a we now have couple of sticky threads at the bottom of the first page in the Politics section and possibly a few others. You may want to have your developers take a look, unless you've implemented a "bottom' sticky idea.

This is what I see at the bottom of the first page (Page 0):

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1456007_CUsersA949824Desktop1_jpg3650dfbe9d39997bf08cb35e53656ea6

Note that the threads after the Bola Tinubu thread seem out of place and appear as stickies. When you go to the next page, the first thread displayed is the Bola Tinubu thread as shown below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1456008_CUsersA949824Desktop2_jpgb15ea51cd1308be980a8737f240e00a0

The Bola Tinubu thread may not be what you see on the second page because new posts or threads may have been made since I made my graphics, but the last 4 posts/threads continue to appear as 'bottom' stickies on the first page.

Please ignore if my observations are unfounded

i noticed this too.....funny
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seun and Mukinat..

Can you please warn Afam to desist from misbehaving on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1546961/importers-urge-fg-make-onitsha/5
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Seun and Mukinat..

Can you please warn Afam to desist from misbehaving on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1546961/importers-urge-fg-make-onitsha/5
What's wrong my brother?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Enu e dun.....! grin grin

Make your friend Desola see this comment and watch all hell break loose! cheesy cheesy
Iyalode is my good friend when the subject is not about Yoruba.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: oga mi, you gat mouth cos your mouth too sweet!
. As an Awo boy na cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's wrong my brother?

Am not your brother again...if you are going to keep being biased while hiding posts.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Am not your brother again...if you are going to keep being biased while hiding posts.
Tell me the comment that i hid that didn't deserve to be hidden. Btw, whether you like it or not, you're my brother. It's not negotiable grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Tell me the comment that i hid that didn't deserve to be hidden. Btw, whether you like it or not, you're my brother. It's not negotiable grin

Well...Chino using his east.one1 handle is asking you to ban me...so you can as well heed to his advice.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jarus: . As an Awo boy na cheesy
yes o!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
@mods when would the politics section poster of the year election take place?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
KIRIJI: @mods when would the politics section poster of the year election take place?
that's true o! Hall of fame/shame nko?
OAM4J,over to you! Jarus anchored the last episode. What the hell are you waiting for? The political debate has become a history and forgotten issue and no one seems to be talking about it. Too bad o! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
isale_gan2: OAM4J, why are "disgusting" crime threads making home page? I never go to that section but made the mistake of viewing another poster's posts and saw a horrible thread. I did not view the video but got an idea of the contents from other post.

You know kids come to this site, right? In the General Nairaland section, there is a misguided thread for 13-19 year olds, which I don't even think is permissible since it attracts weirdoes to go where children are congregating. Then to top it off we have all these sick threads.

And then they're making homepage! Whose idea was that?

The least you can do is remove the video.

P.S. I'm not attacking you, by the way. It's just disturbing. We really need a new approach. I will have to read up on Nigeria's laws about obscenity in mass media cos there is no way some rule is not being violated.

Please always supply a link of the thread you are complaining about. Took me a while to find the thread in question.

A warning has been added to the thread title. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
berem: that's true o! Hall of fame/shame nko?
OAM4J,over to you! Jarus anchored the last episode. What the hell are you waiting for? The political debate has become a history and forgotten issue and no one seems to be talking about it. Too bad o! angry
e jo o!

Na wetin send Jarus commot mod be this last year o.

Na wetin send Sexkillz and Ogugua commot mod yesterday be this o.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: e jo o!

Na wetin send Jarus commot mod be this last year o.

Na wetin send Sexkillz and Ogugua commot mod yesterday be this o.
I never still sabi wetin make 2 of them resign. What was their complains all about?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
KIRIJI: @mods when would the politics section poster of the year election take place?
Is this a ploy to do away with my amiable friend OAM4J? That event has claimed many heads. Please, do not mention it again.
Canvass for the section debates, that one is better and more rewarding to the brain
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
berem: I never still sabi wetin make 2 of them resign. What was their complains all about?
na on top the mr and mrs nairaland competition!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
OAM4J:

Please always supply a link of the thread you are complaining about. Took me a while to find the thread in question.

A warning has been added to the thread title. Thanks.

Fine. You were the only Mod listed as that subsection's mod, and I also personally hold you in high esteem, hence why I addressed my concern to you.

Now, someone has reposted it in a new thread, though they were updating concerned people of the investigation. You need to remove the video (and or relocate thread). It is in the Politics section, and I will not supply a link.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jarus: . As an Awo boy na cheesy
Once an Awoite, always an Awoite.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aventura: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Suraj. - Jarus. I would like to engage you in a one on one debate on any topic of ur choice. I go like defeat you, ur own don too much. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
aventura: Suraj. - Jarus. I would like to engage you in a one on one debate on any topic of ur choice. I go like defeat you, ur own don too much. angry
grin! Don't try that ooo!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aventura: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
aventura: Suraj. - Jarus. I would like to engage you in a one on one debate on any topic of ur choice. I go like defeat you, ur own don too much. angry
first, who are you?

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
aventura: Why?
Because, he won't show up!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by infonubia(m): 1:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by IKEMBANNEWI: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Seun/Mods! Pls what's happening to Nairaland this morning?? I could not even see the names of people that have quoted me, this morning through the local search, except I still go back to the thread I'm quoted!

And secondly, all the threads created this morning, have been showing "1 view", even if it has god up to 100 views! What's the reason for that, pls??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2013
donphilopus: Seun/Mods! Pls what's happening to Nairaland this morning?? I could not even see the names of people that have quoted me, this morning through the local search, except I still go back to the thread I'm quoted!

And secondly, all the threads created this morning, have been showing "1 view", even if it has god up to 100 views! What's the reason for that, pls??
I noticed it too. Just refresh the page and you'll get the current updates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.