Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225958 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
I noticed it too. Just refresh the page and you'll get the current updates.
That's not the only problem! My present "last seen" online is still showing yesterday, and the people I left yesterday viewing my thread are still the ones displaying there, as if they are still viewing it now!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2013
donphilopus: That's not the only problem! My present "last seen" online is still showing yesterday, and the people I left yesterday viewing my thread are still the ones displaying there, as if they are still viewing it now!
Refresh any page that is not showing current updates.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Refresh any page that is not showing current updates.
Still the same!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2013
donphilopus: Still the same!
Clear your browser cache and try again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
I've tried it! Still the same.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
The problem is with Nigeria! I checked your "last seen" now, it's equally showing yesterday!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2013
donphilopus: The problem is with Nigeria! I checked your "last seen" now, it's equally showing yesterday!
It's normal over here. But have you cleared your cache? And what browser are you using?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aventura: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2013
Jarus: first, who are you?
I am a nairalander.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's normal over here. But have you cleared your cache? And what browser are you using?
I'm using UC Browser! Everything is Ok now! Thanks for your concern!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
isale_gan2:

Fine. You were the only Mod listed as that subsection's mod, and I also personally hold you in high esteem, hence why I addressed my concern to you.

Now, someone has reposted it in a new thread, though they were updating concerned people of the investigation. You need to remove the video (and or relocate thread). It is in the Politics section, and I will not supply a link.

Thanks.

I understand your point and I have no problem with the fact that you addressed your concern to me, even if am not the only mod of the section. But you are still ignoring the point I made in my last post to you. Dont assume I have seen and read all the threads in the section. It is easier for me to address your complaints when you supply the necessary links to the threads/posts you are complaining about else you add more to my task by 1st searching for the thread(s) in question. If there is a duplicate thread, please let me have the link of the duplicate thread so I can lock and link it to the main one.

Also there are many threads from Crime/"disgusting" section making the home page, we only warn viewers when we post such threads. There is a reason I left the video, it is the only evidence that the crime took place so the people in authority don't think the story was fabricated, and I also hope the video will aid their investigations.

There are many X-rated sites/video all over the internet, any minor that wants to misbehave will still do. We can only hope that parents will take adequate responsibility in monitoring their wards with regards to what they watch or read on the internet. The Video is too important to the story to remove it, anyone who watched that video with the power to do something will be moved to see that something is done about that crime.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Can they make Donphilopus a mod already?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
aventura:
I am a nairalander.
Where is your compound on Nairaland?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jarus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please accept his challenge.

All call outs must be accepted.

You are so funny.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jarus:

Jarus ti kpa mi sile. Jarus debate the guy na, spice the section.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Jarus
Are you game, so that i can set it up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jarus:
Jarus no go kill me with laugh oooo! grin grin grin grin grin.

First, he said "who are you??"
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ibnakogun: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Can the mods organize an insult mudslinging contest for me and sexkid. Wanna pour out my mind on the needless ban he gave my handle during his Mobutu seseko like regime.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
OAM4J:
It is easier for me to address your complaints when you supply the necessary links to the threads/posts you are complaining about else you add more to my task by 1st searching for the thread(s) in question. If there is a duplicate thread, please let me have the link of the duplicate thread so I can lock and link it to the main one.
Thanks.

I understand. Thank you very much. Especially for taking the time to write me such a long post. I know you're the chairman of all moderators now (I can't use the "moderator of all moderators" line anymore since Seun stole it! angry ) and OAM4J hardly ever posts anymore. grin

In most cases, I will supply a link. But in a situation where I strongly object to the circulation or proliferation of certain objectionable items, I can not in good conscience then lead more potentially innocent people to it. I am sure you respect my position.

In such instances, I will follow up my unlinked post, by using the Report to Moderator button to get your attention to the relevant thread. (I will look to see if the 2nd thread is still in this section and "Report" it to be moved.)

I will have to accept that you're unable to remove the video. I mainly wanted the 2nd thread moved to the right section, and similarly tagged with whatever warning you attached to the 1st one.

Have a good day. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
ibn akogun: Can the mods organize an insult mudslinging contest for me and sexkid. Wanna pour out my mind on the needless ban he gave my handle during his Mobutu seseko like regime.
Do you mean the toothless ?? Mabe, I would conduct the fight! You need to deal with him, in presence of the congregation(nairalanders)!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ibnakogun: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
donphilopus: Do you mean the toothless ?? Mabe, I would conduct the fight! You need to deal with him, in presence of the congregation(nairalanders)!

Yes I want it to be organize asap. Please make it happen can't wait to deal with that thing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
ibn akogun:

Yes I want it to be organize asap. Please make it happen can't wait to deal with that thing.
He really needs to be dealt with! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jarus:
accept the challenge grin

No take style run away gringringrin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by infonubia(m): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2013
@Jarus,
You are funny. I thought his compound is at www.nairaland.com/aventura

Jarus:
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Numerouuuno: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2013
So Sexkillz is out? Thank God. I took a decision not to only quit the politics section but NL as a whole as long as that small boy remained moderator. I just can't stop popping agbo jedi.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2013
What of Orlando Owoh, has it been comatosed?

Ola Johnson: So Sexkillz is out? Thank God. I took a decision not to only quit the politics section but NL as a whole as long as that small boy remained moderator. I just can't stop popping agbo jedi.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: What of Orlando Owoh, has it been comatosed?

Orlando Owoh is dead. He died in November 2008.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Orlando Owoh is dead. He died in November 2008.
Lmao! Incase, you don't know, our Orlando Owoh, this' him!

https://www.nairaland.com/orlando%20owoh

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.