Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226156 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderators, I intend to comment now on the thread below but I suspect I would be banned by antispambot because it had happened before. In case I get banned again, kindly undo the ban. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1262144/interesting-thing-association-witches-wizards
Comment now while i'm watching and i will do the needful.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Comment now while i'm watching and i will do the needful.
Ok. I commented successfully. No ban. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ok. I commented successfully. No ban. Thanks.
You're welcome...

Let me explain the ban ish a bit. There are words that have been marked as spam because spammers use these words frequently and if any of these words are contained in your post, you'll most likely be banned by the spambots and your post hidden. So, it's certain that one or more of these words are contained in your post that was hidden. If you were to quote that post again, the new post will most likely be hidden. That's how it works.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
^^ Ok. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mods how can one get topics from other sections into Homepage like this

https://www.nairaland.com/1242716/sepejedi-agbo-menace#15323169
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Inik(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mods can this topic get to the frontpage? https://www.nairaland.com/1263460/how-professional-government-committee-member#15324898 It is a lighthearted topic meant to diffuse the tension in this section
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by thelastPope(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Please put the Edo state elections thread on the front page. Haba! That is the most important event today and it is not on the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1263790/edo-state-local-government-election/1#15334874
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vanbonattel: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ikenna351, you said anybody who intentionally spells names of leaders wrong will face bans, let me see if you will not ban Eko ile for the intentional misspelling of Achebe. I have attached the evidence here. Bluetooth also mis spelt Ojukwu. I am waiting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1264218/understanding-politcs-achebeism
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2013
Calling all mod! Calling all mod!! Calling all mod!!!

The services of the most honorable Dudu_Negro has been requested to volunteer his precious time and render translation of a bokoharam media release into english, the official language of communiction on our proud and progressive Nairaland. To that end, and considering the value of such a philantrophic work to the general population, it is imperative that the noble gentleman been amnestied and released from the current restriction imposed on his posting privileges.

Here is the referenced assignment. https://www.nairaland.com/1264331/boko-haram-just-declared-cease#15337985

Ogbuefi_Negro. cool
counsel and legal adviser to Dudu_Negro

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PhysicsQED(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2013
Hey, quick question for the mods or for the administrator (Seun):

I now have a message at the top of the page that says "You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please check your e-mail account now." but when I go to check the email account for my username, I don't see any email that has been sent.

Who is sending me a PM anyway, and how do I get it to appear or get the email that was sent to my email account to appear?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 1:15am On Apr 21, 2013
PhysicsQED: Hey, quick question for the mods or for the administrator (Seun):

I now have a message at the top of the page that says "You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please check your e-mail account now." but when I go to check the email account for my username, I don't see any email that has been sent.

Who is sending me a PM anyway, and how do I get it to appear or get the email that was sent to my email account to appear?
The message is sent to the email that you're currently using with Nairaland. If it's not in your inbox then check your spam mail.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PhysicsQED(m): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2013
Yeah, I checked my junk mail. Didn't see anything, so I think some sort of error must have occurred.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PhysicsQED(m): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2013
The email account that I'm using with Nairaland happens to be a Microsoft hotmail account and they recently updated/changed their system so that all hotmail accounts became Microsoft outlook accounts. So maybe that's why I'm not getting the emails from NL about the PM someone sent me. The thing is, I get emails from other places just fine with the outlook account. Emails from other sources that I used to get with the hotmail account and still get with the outlook account show up just fine. But not emails from NL.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2013
PhysicsQED: The email account that I'm using with Nairaland happens to be a Microsoft hotmail account and they recently updated/changed their system so that all hotmail accounts became Microsoft outlook accounts. So maybe that's why I'm not getting the emails from NL about the PM someone sent me. The thing is, I get emails from other places just fine with the outlook account. Emails from other sources that I used to get with the hotmail account and still get with the outlook account show up just fine. But not emails from NL.

i think one of these girls that are enamored by your literary finesse must have come the back way to get your attention. physics, you got a bootie call... grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PhysicsQED(m): 6:19am On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin

I doubt that that's the case, but who knows. . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2013
Never mind. Problem solved (changed my email address).
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ikena, explaining what 'okoro' means to Mukina and your personal decision to vest in yourself, the power to ban members for using that name does not hold water. You are acting arbitrarily and I am shocked that the other moderators are turning a blind eye to you running your own legislation and appointing yourself as the executor and judiciary all in the same vein. I want you to know that you are also subject to nairaland rules and being a moderator does not accord you special privilege to make rules.

I received your email in which it seemed like you were attempting to apologise for my wrongful ban but at the same time trying to justify it because according to you, I use the term okoro alot so rather than investigate the "contravention" you decided to ban me unjustly. This goes to show that you are not worthy of the position and are grossly incompetent. You do not pay attention to detail and you take decision rashly without taking the necessary into consideration.

You publicly erred but you want to make amends in private? Well, you have chosen the wrong person to mess with. If you do not publicly apologise for your schoolboy error then do not think doing so privately would absolve you. Your intention was to publicly humiliate me so a public humiliation you shall also get.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
ACMTEN: It's hard for me to believe that ACM10 was banned by the antispambot.

. . .and my comment was hidden, while the post from an obvious con artist. . .

. . . which I quoted was left to catch an unsuspecting maga. That antispambot must be dumb. sad

Can someone please let me loose from the shackles of this dumb program?

Bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.