Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ (10556 Views)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by omoajiri(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2012
Oga GEJ please consider nairaland, badoo, twitter, 2go et all so u can have interesting & highly popular views of Nigerians. Ppl said u brought facebook to Nigeria, u can also lay claim to bringing nairaland, badoo, 2go, twitter etc to Nigeria & make otuoke as its headquarters.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Chanchit: 11:20am On May 16, 2012
It seems the comments on f/b has not helped him enough, somebody, help me beg him to join Nairaland, for heart breakin' advice..... Mtcheeew, Ashiaraba...!
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 11:21am On May 16, 2012
Viewing this topic: uju22, gabman700, truth4meal(m), racas, Unkl'(m), irongate jnr(m), mamarisko(f), skullzflex(m), patwilly(m), Bob12, omoajiri(m), ochuko eja(f), teejakes(m), Baawaa, bb16, kenedy175, gulfer, TOSLAW, endi4real, musKeeto(m), Odu2000, werepeLeri, executinal(m), moderattor, ceejayluv(m), OYINBOGOJU(m), Jabioro and 36 guest(s)

Above people are enjoying the show and what mister presido has to tell his people.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 11:21am On May 16, 2012
WHAT IS THE CRIME THIS PRESIDENT HAS COMMITTED ? STOP INSULTING A PRESIDENT WHO WAS VOTED IN MY MAJORITY IN THE BEST ELECTION IN NIGERIA HISTORY. NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE MILITARY AND HAUSA INDUCED CONSTITUTION WE USE. IF NIGERIA OPERATED ON TRUE FEDERALISM FROM INCEPTION, GEJ ADMINISTRATION WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST. WITH THE WAY OUR CONSTITUTION IS MANGLED, EVEN JESUS CHRIST OR MOHAMMMED, CAN NOT MAKE THIS COUNTRY WORK, INFACT MAKE JESUS CHRIST PRESIDENT AND MOHAMMED FINANCE MINISTER, IT WONT WORK, THE CENTRAL SOLUTION IS REVENUE SHARING FORMULAR, FEDERAL TAXABLE RESOURCE CONTROL IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR EACH UNIT TO STAY ECONOMICALLY INDEPENDENT AND THE CENTER WILL BE LESS ENTICING. THE ROOT CAUSE OF BOKO HARAM AND MEND IS REVENUE SHARING, MY WORD AGAINST YOURS.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2012
You can fool all the people some of the time
but You can not fool all the people all of the time.

GEJ YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE AND THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by werepeLeri: 11:23am On May 16, 2012
Some people can vex with this man for just about any reason. Why do you keep talking and crticising him if you know he wont have time to read and act on your criticisms and foolery? Is it not time you just shut up then because all you are saying then is that you are speaking and criticising as you dont want him to read and act on it?

Who is a fool then? off course you.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2012
You had better allow the Bible comments to shape your decision .
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by iluvnaija: 11:25am On May 16, 2012
Una sure say GEJ pass secondary school? Abeg make una check his certificate, I believe its forgery. This fisherman is a clown.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by racas: 11:27am On May 16, 2012
hooohohoh i cry for my country. this is a true reflection how generality of Nigerians feel about GEJs Government. wwwwwaaaaaahhhahaha!!!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2012
werepeLeri: Some people can vex with this man for just about any reason. Why do you keep talking and crticising him if you know he wont have time to read and act on your criticisms and foolery? Is it not time you just shut up then because all you are saying then is that you are speaking and criticising as you dont want him to read and act on it?

Who is a fool then? off course you.

I'm sorry for you.

But get it straight HIS CHILDREN CHILDREN WILL COME ON INTERNET TO SEARCH ABOUT THEIR GRANDFATHER AND THEY WILL SEE ALL THESE COMMENT.

Our comment alone can change a life.

Olodo
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by werepeLeri: 11:29am On May 16, 2012
you hate him for no reason. If you dont want him to read and act on your criticisms - why do you keep writing them? Who do you want to read what you write then? He says he reads them- if you think he shouldnt read them, then, stop writing them. Simple as ABC.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by werepeLeri: 11:32am On May 16, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

I'm sorry for you.

But get it straight HIS CHILDREN CHILDREN WILL COME ON INTERNET TO SEARCH ABOUT THEIR GRANDFATHER AND THEY WILL SEE ALL THESE COMMENT.

Our comment alone can change a life.

Olodo

Obviously your comments cant change nada.

keep your curses to yourself - dont curse me because i dont share in your stupidity.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2012
werepeLeri: you hate him for no reason. If you dont want him to read and act on your criticisms - why do you keep writing them? Who do you want to read what you write then? He says he reads them- if you think he shouldnt read them, then, stop writing them. Simple as ABC.

When you speak against a government in-capabilities does that mean you hate the President?

See example of Brain Drain.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by KINGwax(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
How long will this man continu with his cheap lies? How can the record most hated president in the world on facebook claim that facebook comments influence his decisons? How come diezanni allison madueke has not been sacked yet? How come many committees recommendations are still lying idle on your table? Sigh
mr globe, stop missing the point, or were u mixing it? The hate-comments made him make us suffer more by increasing fuel price and making us suffer more. The more hate-comments, d more decision on hardship! We must to suffer na, the shoeless fisherman must flex his powers now
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2012
werepeLeri:

Obviously your comments cant change nada.

My comment can never change you,because you are too low to understand them.

Chicken Brain
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Baawaa(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2012
LeoMax: WHAT IS THE CRIME THIS PRESIDENT HAS COMMITTED ? STOP INSULTING A PRESIDENT WHO WAS VOTED IN MY MAJORITY IN THE BEST ELECTION IN NIGERIA HISTORY. NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE MILITARY AND HAUSA INDUCED CONSTITUTION WE USE. IF NIGERIA OPERATED ON TRUE FEDERALISM FROM INCEPTION, GEJ ADMINISTRATION WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST. WITH THE WAY OUR CONSTITUTION IS MANGLED, EVEN JESUS CHRIST OR MOHAMMMED, CAN NOT MAKE THIS COUNTRY WORK, INFACT MAKE JESUS CHRIST PRESIDENT AND MOHAMMED FINANCE MINISTER, IT WONT WORK, THE CENTRAL SOLUTION IS REVENUE SHARING FORMULAR, FEDERAL TAXABLE RESOURCE CONTROL IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR EACH UNIT TO STAY ECONOMICALLY INDEPENDENT AND THE CENTER WILL BE LESS ENTICING. THE ROOT CAUSE OF BOKO HARAM AND MEND IS REVENUE SHARING, MY WORD AGAINST YOURS.
From your comment,i see you as a failure,who believe change is not possible
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2012
KINGwax: mr globe, stop missing the point, or were u mixing it? The hate-comments made him make us suffer more by increasing fuel price and making us suffer more. The more hate-comments, d more decision on hardship! We must to suffer na, the shoeless fisherman must flex his powers now

See typical Nigerian Man.

He fear to fight for freedom
He fear to fight for liberty
He fear to fight for Justices

Come 2015 he will run to polling boot after collecting a bag of rice and 5 yards of ankara.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by werepeLeri: 11:38am On May 16, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

My comment can never change you,because you are too low to understand them.

Chicken Brain

then you are a moda foka if you keep addressing them to me.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by werepeLeri: 11:41am On May 16, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

When you speak against a government in-capabilities does that mean you hate the President?

See example of Brain Drain.

You must be a toddler.

Name calling is the same as speaking against government in capabilities. I laugh - expired analyst seeking relevance on cyber space.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 11:41am On May 16, 2012
Baawaa:
From your comment,i see you as a failure,who believe change is not possible
WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES OF A FAILURE, CAN ANY BILLIONAIRE BE CALLED A FAILURE ? YOU REDDENED MY COMMENTS ABOUT JESUS AND MOHAMMED COS YOU BELIEVE IN DOGMAS, BUT YOU NE-GET FREEDOM OF WORSHIP, I HAVE THAT RIGHT AND YOUR OPINION OF ME DOESNT MOVE A DIME OUT OF MY VAULT
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Baawaa(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

See typical Nigerian Man.

He fear to fight for freedom
He fear to fight for liberty
He fear to fight for Justices

Come 2015 he will run to polling boot after collecting a bag of rice and 5 yards of ankara.
For where,they are not giving them a bag rice,a bag of rice can be for 50 people,that is what they eat for 4years grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2012
werepeLeri:

then you are a moda foka if you keep addressing them to me.

Mumu you can't even recognize the truth if you see one.

Don't wallow your chicken leg anywhere i am again.

Warning
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by akpanbaba: 11:47am On May 16, 2012
I think we are allowed to criticise our president but not to insult him.Do we still expect something good from the government when we curse ,and curse?.Let us take a lesson from a nigerian who was in a police cell in America only to hear that an America was saying God bless America .Can we say God bless Nigeria and our president?.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by mrmofasa(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2012
Somebody get this fool outa Aso Rock. I know I wasted my vote. He shouldn't rub it in. NONESENSE!!!
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2012
Baawaa:
For where,they are not giving them a bag rice,a bag of rice can be for 50 people,that is what they eat for 4years grin grin grin grin

Hehehe you make me laugh,make u no kill person oooo
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by hotwax: 11:50am On May 16, 2012
Jonathan, in a posting yesterday to intimate his friends on the forthcoming first anniversary of his administration and democracy day, said that having won a free and fair election, it is incumbent on him to render account of his stewardship, hence he has directed his ministers to present sectoral [size=18pt]score cards[/size] to Nigerians which is still ongoing through televised ministerial briefings.

Jonah Jonah!!!

Score card ?

U have no score card. Ur scores are minus -100%. U have a negative scores

Health 1%
Security -200%
Civil welfare (Monthly salary payment is no more regular like Oyo state which did not happened in OBJ time) -50%
Corruption (Pension scam, NNPC, Cabals, Sabotaging of NEPA) -150%
International affairs (passive) 2%
Banking sector (Sanusi is trying sha) 30%
Energy sector (Oil subsidy/corruption, sabotaging refinery so we wont be able to produce oil) -50%
Education 1%
Agriculture (passive)0%
Infrastructure (passive but active in diverting public funds to PDP members purse) -1%
Foreign debt (That dey make me vex. Jonathan, you are a criminal) -500%

Dont even talk about score card cuz its full of deficit and disgrace.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by PrinceDudu(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2012
S@NNiE:

‘‘Feedback is the synergy that is needed to make government work better for you and as I have demonstrated from the inception of this page, I take your feedback into account in formulating government policy as well as in the decision making process,’’ the president concluded.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/24808/2012/05/16/facebook_comments_shape_my_decisions_jonathan.html

Just wondering what the special advisers do.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by vinderbilt: 11:54am On May 16, 2012
So these extremely funny comments affected his decision? issorai!

here is a summary of the funniest ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbNcDeJOTfc
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 11:56am On May 16, 2012
akpanbaba: I think we are allowed to criticise our president but not to insult him.Do we still expect something good from the government when we curse ,and curse?.Let us take a lesson from a Nigerian who was in a police cell in America only to hear that an America was saying God bless America .Can we say God bless Nigeria and our president?.
Wise words there. Like intelligent people dont come to Nairaland anymore cos of the daft nature of the opinions here, and Seun has done nothing to caution the expressed curses meted out on the person of the President and not the office, I guess Nairaland has gone to the dogs and I might stop visiting this site. It gives me heartache to see so much hate and tribalism in a country that's supposed to be run by competence and excellence
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by 2sexy(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2012
And come 2015 , he is going to win the election. Fncked up country.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by ibrahim007: 12:19pm On May 16, 2012
This man is a disgrace!!!,so are we too Nigeirans for electing a president like Jonathan.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 16, 2012
PrinceDudu:

Just wondering what the special advisers do.
He said he takes into account the feedback in generating policies, he didnt say he takes decisions based on daft opinions that most populace chun out. Think of it, the illiteracy level in this country is too high, if a president takes decision based on the opinion of an average Nigerian, there would have been an endless civil war now. Most of us Nigerians are daft. Go to American blogs and see intelligent responses. Here all we have are tribal warlords opining self and regional interest. Until we quieten the tribal divide, we go no where. I have given up on our politics, all I need is electricity to turn on this AC and play nice music at a cheaper cost than generating plants and am okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky / Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet / Igboman Invested In Islamic Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.