Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ (10552 Views)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by superior1: 12:26pm On May 16, 2012
He meant to say facebook curses affected his life
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Hezzymania(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2012
nigerian government or watever is a joke...they keep telling lies...promise heaven n earth and nothing comes up its only God that will judge 'em
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by gulfer: 12:50pm On May 16, 2012
PrinceDudu:

Just wondering what the special advisers do.
they defend GEJ now, don't you know Beaf on Nairaland; his portfolio is SA on NL affairs. grin grin
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by killuminati(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2012
sureboykris: This man is sickening. Keeps talking trash. He is not d president. Jus A̶̲̥̅ figure head. He is controlled by A̶̲̥̅ few peeps who manipulate him to suit their own personal interests. If he even opens his Facebook account he wud ve sacked all those corrupt peeps in gov with him,made converted efforts to revitalize our refineries n reduse pump price of petroleum products i believe these r A̶̲̥̅ few of d numerous tinz nigeriana want. Weak man
I call him Weakson.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by killuminati(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2012
All you guys is talking trash ;DAll you guys is talking trash. After all, na 75% of people dissin the president went en mass to vote gej not pdp. Because of una silly hatred, tribalism, and bigotry. So why is y'all complaining? Fresh air muhfocas!!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Beaf1: 1:03pm On May 16, 2012
In October 1, 2010, there was a bomb blast during the year’s independence anniversary celebrations, with attendant deaths of many Nigerians. Without waiting for any preliminary report from the Security Agencies, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, as President, told a traumatized Nation, “it is not MEND!” Meanwhile, MEND is the name for the militant group from Dr Good-luck Jonathan’s ethnic extraction that had in the immediate past waged relentless and potent insurgency against the Nigerian state but had been placated with more slice of the Nation’s resources ceded to the region. Indeed, MEND impugned the President’s statement and admitted responsibility.

So far as President of Nigeria, Dr Good-luck Jonathan has shown very generous affinity for Nigerians of Ijaw stock in terms of appointments and promotions in the Federal Public sector. There is a marked lopsidedness that smacks of clannishness and ethnocentrism by the President!

On Corruption and sleazy tendency, the Jonathan administration transcends all others before it! Nigerians are still befuddled by the impeachable show of arbitrariness by the regime in expending N2.67Trillion on fuel subsidy instead of the appropriated N240Billion in the 2011 appropriation act. As expected, the regime has attempted all manner of subterfuge to give Executive cover for the indicted people in the scam, who were the bank-rollers of the President’s electioneering campaign. Could it be that the missing money was funneled deliberately to the Jonathan Presidential Campaigns, with the acquiescence of the President?

GMB was quoted as saying that the Jonathan-led Federal Government is the greatest Boko-Haram. Understandably, this elicited awful response from the President. In a jejune, puerile, and very pedestrian communication, the presidential spokesman defined Boko-Haram as “Western education is sin” and went on to posit the administration’s investment in Education. How awkwardly inane could that be?!

It is common knowledge that Boko-Haram has become the euphemism for subtlety in devious schemes that cause mass killings of the innocents! As GMB aptly stated, Boko Haram has three variants, with varying degrees of severity and murderous content: the original Boko-haram that seeks to avenge the extra-judicial killing of its Leader by the Nigeria Police; the Boko Haram that pursues criminality for monetary gains and of course, the Political Boko-haram that is bent on setting the stage for ethno-religious pogrom in the Nigerian nation. It is the Political Boko Haram, with its extremely lethal content, that the Jonathan-led Federal Government represents!

In January 2012, Dr Good-luck Jonathan told a bewildered nation, still smarting from murderous Bombings, that his government has been infiltrated by Boko Haram.

In February 2012, a serving PDP senator from Borno South (Mohammed Ali Ndume) was arrested for being a member of Boko Haram.

In March 2012, Ndume deposed to an affidavit before a Federal High Court wherein he stated that Vice-President Namadi Sambo was aware of his activities with Boko Haram.

In April 2012, General Andrew Owoeye Azazi , the National Security Adviser, averred that there was indisputable proof that Boko Haram is PDP. As things stand, President Good-luck Jonathan is the national leader of PDP.

In April 2012, Henry Okah (while standing trial on Terrorism charges) deposed to an affidavit before a South African court that President Good-luck Jonathan was the sponsor of the October 1, 2010 bombing at Eagle square. It is on record that as governor of a Niger-delta state, Dr Good-luck Jonathan (together with his brother governors) had used the MEND to command the attention of the Nigerian state.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by lacasa: 1:06pm On May 16, 2012
GEJ

GEJ

GEJ

Chai!! Nawa for dis man º°˚˚°ºoo

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by damilola15: 1:09pm On May 16, 2012
At least by now, he knows some Nairalander know him best as "retardeen".
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Detongue: 1:11pm On May 16, 2012
After d first dull head made his comment, other 'brainless' without thinking either copied or concured. Most u insult d president to make ur point? Give urselves brain
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by zikclassiq(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2012
We xpect no less since ur followers are nigerians
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by ken4th: 1:19pm On May 16, 2012
Mr. president pls try and increase your speed and ability to act on issues fast. if facebook feed backs are important to you, then act fast and take strict, tough and stringent decisions now. just imagine the blood sucking demon Gen. Buhari is threatening for blood again in 2015, and he is still a free man. no arrest and no questioning, oga please wake up.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by BabaEleko(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2012
[size=14pt]GEJ/PDP/ABATI ARE ALL BUNCH OF CIRCUS THAT WILL REPLY ANYTHING.

Today:
Baba Eleko - "President Jonathan is a goat"

Tomorrow:
Reuben Abati (Calls press conference) - "It has come to out notice that some citizen think President Jonathan is a goat. We hereby announce anyone with such belief to desist from it because the president that the masses and populace of Nigeria voted for is a sane and agile human being. Thank you ladies and gentlemen of the press"

Nigerians elected President Alibaba (King of comedy) grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by ENEONWO(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf!:
In October 1, 2010, there was a bomb blast during the year’s independence anniversary celebrations, with attendant deaths of many Nigerians. Without waiting for any preliminary report from the Security Agencies, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, as President, told a traumatized Nation, “it is not MEND!” Meanwhile, MEND is the name for the militant group from Dr Good-luck Jonathan’s ethnic extraction that had in the immediate past waged relentless and potent insurgency against the Nigerian state but had been placated with more slice of the Nation’s resources ceded to the region. Indeed, MEND impugned the President’s statement and admitted responsibility.

So far as President of Nigeria, Dr Good-luck Jonathan has shown very generous affinity for Nigerians of Ijaw stock in terms of appointments and promotions in the Federal Public sector. There is a marked lopsidedness that smacks of clannishness and ethnocentrism by the President!

On Corruption and sleazy tendency, the Jonathan administration transcends all others before it! Nigerians are still befuddled by the impeachable show of arbitrariness by the regime in expending N2.67Trillion on fuel subsidy instead of the appropriated N240Billion in the 2011 appropriation act. As expected, the regime has attempted all manner of subterfuge to give Executive cover for the indicted people in the scam, who were the bank-rollers of the President’s electioneering campaign. Could it be that the missing money was funneled deliberately to the Jonathan Presidential Campaigns, with the acquiescence of the President?

GMB was quoted as saying that the Jonathan-led Federal Government is the greatest Boko-Haram. Understandably, this elicited awful response from the President. In a jejune, puerile, and very pedestrian communication, the presidential spokesman defined Boko-Haram as “Western education is sin” and went on to posit the administration’s investment in Education. How awkwardly inane could that be?!

It is common knowledge that Boko-Haram has become the euphemism for subtlety in devious schemes that cause mass killings of the innocents! As GMB aptly stated, Boko Haram has three variants, with varying degrees of severity and murderous content: the original Boko-haram that seeks to avenge the extra-judicial killing of its Leader by the Nigeria Police; the Boko Haram that pursues criminality for monetary gains and of course, the Political Boko-haram that is bent on setting the stage for ethno-religious pogrom in the Nigerian nation. It is the Political Boko Haram, with its extremely lethal content, that the Jonathan-led Federal Government represents!

In January 2012, Dr Good-luck Jonathan told a bewildered nation, still smarting from murderous Bombings, that his government has been infiltrated by Boko Haram.

In February 2012, a serving PDP senator from Borno South (Mohammed Ali Ndume) was arrested for being a member of Boko Haram.

In March 2012, Ndume deposed to an affidavit before a Federal High Court wherein he stated that Vice-President Namadi Sambo was aware of his activities with Boko Haram.

In April 2012, General Andrew Owoeye Azazi , the National Security Adviser, averred that there was indisputable proof that Boko Haram is PDP. As things stand, President Good-luck Jonathan is the national leader of PDP.

In April 2012, Henry Okah (while standing trial on Terrorism charges) deposed to an affidavit before a South African court that President Good-luck Jonathan was the sponsor of the October 1, 2010 bombing at Eagle square. It is on record that as governor of a Niger-delta state, Dr Good-luck Jonathan (together with his brother governors) had used the MEND to command the attention of the Nigerian state.
. Nothing could be more revealing of a naked-truth!. Thank you Beaf! Not Beaf oo! I was wondering why Reuben Abati's principal has not arraigned Gen Buhari for prosecution since they "know" that he and his party are sponsors of Boko Haram. Doesnt that wagger Nigerians the idea that GEJ may have turned to Boko Boys having lost his MEND to Henry Okah's camp? I think we will need to prosecute the sponsors, since GEJ would not, for near obvious reasons.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by ENEONWO(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf!:

. Nothing could be more revealing of a naked-truth!. Thank you Beaf! Not Beaf oo! I was wondering why Reuben Abati's principal has not arraigned Gen Buhari for prosecution since they "know" that he and his party are sponsors of Boko Haram. Doesnt that wagger Nigerians the idea that GEJ may have turned to Boko Boys having lost his MEND to Henry Okah's camp? I think we will need to prosecute the sponsors, since GEJ would not, for near obvious reasons.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by crackhouse(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2012
bayulll01: and he talk as if he brought fb to 9ja,9ja don tay 4 fb,b4 d slowpoke become governor,clueless shitluck
brought fb to naija?. Hehe, that grammar eh e don cause problem before o.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by WhoIGoAsk: 2:25pm On May 16, 2012
i think you should follow nairaland threads as well. Maybe tell oga seun to put a thread permanently on the front page for you. lol
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Bastiger(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2012
This
is embarrassing,omg! How many advisers are on his payroll?and they
allowed him to make such naive comments.if facebook shapes his comments
then,he doesn't need those charlatans he calls advisers.it still beats
my imagination how the president of a country can be so deluded to tell
more than 160 million people that his
strategies,decisions,actions&inactions are dependent upon comments
on facebook.at this juncture i dare say that mr jonathan has not
personally opened his facebook page because if he has tried,of cause he
wouldn't have made that comment infact the loads of abuses,curses,name
calling,jeers and insults will last him a lifetime and i bet you the
nightmares he will have will also last that long. Make im find beta
lie,im stil dey learn....

1 Like

Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by supremebeing09: 2:41pm On May 16, 2012
SHAME HE'S TOO SCARED OF NAIRALANDERS' COMMENTS WHERE THE SENSIBLE TRUTHS HURT.
HE MAY AS WELL SEEK ADVICE FROM ZUCKERBERG HIMSELF.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by GboyegaD(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2012
This guy is just too stu`pid for human reasoning and yet so many people out of their bigotry see him as the wisest since he is better than them in reasoning.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Chinedudele(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2012
Mister allow the president to talk. Is he the first person to increase fuel price ?. People that are greater than you could not stop him. So why making noise here.
1025: lies. how did facebook comments made u to increase fuel price and electricity tariff? or did facebook comments make u eat N1B foods? abegi
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by ballabriggs: 3:04pm On May 16, 2012
[size=16pt]Mumu President, errrrr yeye dey smell[/size]
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by werepeLeri: 3:22pm On May 16, 2012
LOL. English Language is a problem for a lot of folks. "Shapes my decision", and people rush to say what they do not understand. LOL. Nairaland, full of toddlers.

What do you understand by what he said - shapes his decisions.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by laykhorn(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2012
Abegi! Tel the retardeen to start checkin NL too... I'm sure he would resign the next day. LOLs
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2012
Am convinced beyond all reasonable doubts that the president, the retardeen is ridiculously daft, and an obvious liar.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by youngmonie: 3:42pm On May 16, 2012
Its really a thing of shame what the Office of the President in Nigeria has turned into, people just say what they like about the president and presidency, the level of disrespect for the office is at its all time high. I mean its just all a joke, and slightest commentary, Abati is everywhere denying this denying that.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2012
This Retardeen is the most useless person to ever get into governance in the whole world
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by uncleb(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2012
Oba adake dajo. God who judges without utterring a word.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by fuzek: 4:57pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Coldfaya(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2012
I dey laf.........sotey i don dey cry 4 naija!!
GEJ never cease to stun we all........shuoooooo
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by Odukes(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2012
I just keep wondering how we voted for this president, always revealing his incompetence day by day.
Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2012
[b][/b]
Bastiger: This
is embarrassing,omg! How many advisers are on his payroll?and they
allowed him to make such naive comments.if facebook shapes his comments
then,he doesn't need those charlatans he calls advisers.it still beats
my imagination how the president of a country can be so deluded to tell
more than 160 million people that his
strategies,decisions,actions&inactions are dependent upon comments
on facebook.at this juncture i dare say that mr jonathan has not
personally opened his facebook page because if he has tried,of cause he
wouldn't have made that comment infact the loads of abuses,curses,name
calling,jeers and insults will last him a lifetime and i bet you the
nightmares he will have will also last that long. Make im find beta
lie,im stil dey learn....

@Bastiger

Me sef dey speechless. How can a President, No! this GEJ spew this Poo. It means the facebook comments told him to allow Boko Haram have a field day, withdraw fuel subsidy, increase electricity tariffs, to treat the fuel subsidy probe villians as UNTOUCHABLES etc. If this words get out, the outside world might see us as the architects of our own problems. Well, we orchestrated our problems when we voted GEJ. O, this is so touchy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ologbondiyan: Why I Didn’t Adopt Lai Mohammed’s Propaganda Way As PDP Spokesman / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) / Meet The Four (4) Biafra War Heroes Who Are Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.