Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years (8486 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Kachikwu’s Comment Fuels Hoarding, Panic Buying / Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Jabioro: 4:23pm On May 16, 2012
A 60 KVA Generator can use more than 30 litres of Automative Gas Oil.disel,runs 4 12hrs =15 ltr,4 gen .4*15=60litre/per day.60*30=180 or 200 litres*170*34000.with sundries those gen can nt consume more than 250,where does d balance go to?
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On May 16, 2012
Jabioro: A 60 KVA Generator can use more than 30 litres of Automative Gas Oil.disel,runs 4 12hrs =15 ltr,4 gen .4*15=60litre/per day.60*30=180 or 200 litres*170*34000.with sundries those gen can nt consume more than 250,where does d balance go to?

Do you have to reveal their secret? Haba
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Ejine(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2012
malc619:

Story story.......STORY!!!
Once upon a time...... Time!! Time!!
Chorus till fade...

Dey there dey doubt na! I'm still stocking up my weapons and slowly loading up my ammo.
Time dey come cool
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by OneNaira6: 4:35pm On May 16, 2012
Ejiné: My home is in need of a serious revolution cry
Infact, I get so embarrassed of the crap news that comes out of there, that I've chosen to ignore all Nairaland threads about this bastaard.

Don't worry, I'm still winning souls in Abuja and Benin. When I have a large enough army, I'll come raiding this state from the hands of these mahfuckers.

My brother a huge GBAM!!!

It's a shame the journey delta is going through. It's pitiful that this politicians are so heartless they cannot see the damage and the pain they are inflicting to the people they promise to protect. Ego replaced them brain, delta politicians aren't different from other politician that want to eat our food finish despite them having their own.

No worries sha, their own go come. If no dey come, I go make it come.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2012
This country is sad!
Why not just generate the power from solar energy? I can kill this guy if I see him.
Now I believe, God has left Nigeria long time ago, I don't think He is coming back
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Greatken007(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2012
Pls dont bring party issue here!A man wit integrity and d mind of God wil always av d pple in mind!When last did u ever heard dat God eva slept!Where is Ibori,the wife and nephew?D said street light has been off since more dan 3weeks nw and was restored back dis weed(i mean d 1 along bishopscourt)
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by chyket(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2012
Delta,Dealta,Dealth.God save us
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On May 16, 2012
chyket: Delta,Dealta,Dealth.God save us

Amen
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by cesil92: 4:53pm On May 16, 2012
Are they not ashamed to release such information

Its a shame that generators are being used to service streetlights.. Its the same thing happening at Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. I see big Mikano generating set at almost every major street..

If Delta state is spending this much, I trust chief( Barr) (Dr) Godswill Obot Akpabio CON of Akwa Ibom State, He will be spending double the amount and will still be proud going about boasting.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On May 16, 2012
^^^ No Shame in Nigeria now . . .
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2012
It seems the state is now in the hands of wicked and heartless people who are bold enough to make such statement.
Everything we read about is always in billions of naira, but we know the money is in the pocket of certain individuals.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by malc619(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2012
Ejiné:

Dey there dey doubt na! I'm still stocking up my weapons and slowly loading up my ammo.
Time dey come cool
Area!!!
I hail o!!!
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by hamsky: 5:27pm On May 16, 2012
Wats the point when there are solar street lights that cost less....We love wasting money in this country ohh.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by oraclefemi(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2012
seriously why did we gain independence if all we wanted to do is loot? na wah oo
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by jason123: 5:41pm On May 16, 2012
*Hisses, walks out and slams door!*
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by JUO(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by kingrhirhs(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2012
I am from Delta & currently living in Asaba. The story is dat the wife of the governor is in charge of the contract. Dat y the cost is high, they use it 4 family surport.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by lacasa: 6:04pm On May 16, 2012
First Ibori now Uduaghan

These deltans αv given a new face τ̅☺ corruption
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by friedrice1: 6:14pm On May 16, 2012
Congrats to Deltans and South South in general,
A closer look into this would reveal a close party member or family member is the contractor
fueling the Generators. I pity Nigerians.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On May 16, 2012
fried-rice:
Congrats to Deltans and South South in general,
A closer look into this would reveal A close Party member or family member is the contractor
fueling the Generators. I pity Nigerians.

But do Nigerians pity themselves?
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by duality(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2012
if there were no street lights ppl will complain. now there are street lights and ppl are still complaining about the cost. the street light adds to the aesthetics of the environment. and also helps in security. any body driving tru asaba @ night will appreciate this. even folks across the naiger fill bad they don't have such in their domain. and here you have ppl crying coz they are not part of the diesel contract. all those crying blood here won't say anything if they were the ones supplying the diesel. keeping the streets lit efficiently for the past 5 years most come at a cost. so get that into your brain. i know the govt has lots of issues but condemning the steet light is most unfortunate. even when there is no phcn supply the street lights sustains the night life which in my opinion has its economic importance.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by sonyjacobs(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2012
government of lootocracy. Abeg where uduaghan 4 see dat big thing wey he hold 4 dat pics. Him wan kill himself abi?
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by sonyjacobs(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2012
gov dey use our money de carry big yansh

Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On May 16, 2012
duality: if there were no street lights ppl will complain. now there are street lights and ppl are still complaining about the cost. the street light adds to the aesthetics of the environment. and also helps in security. any body driving tru asaba @ night will appreciate this. even folks across the naiger fill bad they don't have such in their domain. and here you have ppl crying coz they are not part of the diesel contract. all those crying blood here won't say anything if they were the ones supplying the diesel. keeping the streets lit efficiently for the past 5 years most come at a cost. so get that into your brain. i know the govt has lots of issues but condemning the steet light is most unfortunate. even when there is no phcn supply the street lights sustains the night life which in my opinion has its economic importance.

So you mean they should power street lights with generator in year 2012?
Please dont even say this to high school kids in normal society . .
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On May 16, 2012
sonyjacobs: government of lootocracy. Abeg where uduaghan 4 see dat big thing wey he hold 4 dat pics. Him wan kill himself abi?

Nice one
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf:

We Deltans are watching Uduaghan like we watched Ibori. Everything has its season.

And what did you(deltans) do to ibori??
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Godjone(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2012
sonyjacobs: gov dey use our money de carry big yansh
grin
sonyjacobs: gov dey use our money de carry big yansh
. Na dat yansh go kill dat malu headed he-goat
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On May 16, 2012
duality: if there were no street lights ppl will complain. now there are street lights and ppl are still complaining about the cost. the street light adds to the aesthetics of the environment. and also helps in security. any body driving tru asaba @ night will appreciate this. even folks across the naiger fill bad they don't have such in their domain. and here you have ppl crying coz they are not part of the diesel contract. all those crying blood here won't say anything if they were the ones supplying the diesel. keeping the streets lit efficiently for the past 5 years most come at a cost. so get that into your brain. i know the govt has lots of issues but condemning the steet light is most unfortunate. even when there is no phcn supply the street lights sustains the night life which in my opinion has its economic importance.

Do you know how many streets could be lighted with Solar Street light with this kinda money?
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On May 16, 2012
Godjone: grin. Na dat yansh go kill dat malu headed he-goat

Yansh no dey kill anyone . . . People's courage to say enuf is enuf is the only way out . . .
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by duality(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Do you know how many streets could be lighted with Solar Street light with this kinda money?

can you mention the streets that have been lit with half that amount in Nigeria besides there are also solar powered steer lights in the state. but i noticed that they are not as bright as the gen powered lights. my point is any thing Good should be appreciated first before all these mis yarn.
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by toideve(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2012
The streetlights are not even working.......the most corrupt state in nigeria smh
Re: Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years by duality(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

So you mean they should power street lights with generator in year 2012?
Please dont even say this to high school kids in normal society . .

i think you should study this thing about street lights first. FOR NOW if you want efficiency solar is not the way to go. besides these things are best powered from the mains supply which is still inefficient in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink / Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.