Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? (9417 Views)

Poll: Will you fight for one nigeria?

yes, i'll give my life if necessary: 17% (25 votes)
no, the unity of this country is not worth dying for: 82% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

How Not To Keep Nigeria One- Femi Fani-kayode / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by putro(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2012
Jeel: SURE i will,any one thinking of a divided nig is only dreaming
And i will personally cremate you after Ak47mann had shot you dead to be sure you never resurrect. and your DNA is forever destroyed, enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by putro(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2012
Ejiné:

Please, for your own sake and the little shred of credibility you still have left, stay off issues you clearly have no clue about, instead of dabbling in them and making a foool of yourself.
Nowhere in history has any Anambran been sacked from Imo for your fake reason, and nowhere in history has any Imo indigene been sacked from Anambra on this same clueless statement of yours.

It was neither Imo nor Anambra that laid off its non-indigenes, but ABIA, and this happened under the clueless leadership of TA Orji, and this is an isolated case.

Citing this isolated instance to try to give credence to your laughably stupiid fiction about 'Imo-Anambra beef', just goes to show why you shouldn't be taken seriously.
ride on bro the goat stay for uk wan begin they teach us about wetin suppose dey happen for 9ja.If the goat is so nigerian let him come back and live in the north and lets see if he will not swallow his tongue. Enemy of progress
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by nommcy(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2012
Nigeria was never one, i think we are already in the fight to keep it one.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2012
Which Nigeria? Division to the finish! Why should we remain one?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by crackhouse(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2012
Hell no!. Why will i fight against the division that i have been praying for since my childhood days?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by greedie1(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2012
Divided we stand and united we fall !!... I dont wish to take up arms but nigeria as a single entitity is doomed, any alternative, even war is welcomed
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 18, 2012
why are Yorubas always afraid of disintegration of Nigeria, they don't even love the country more than other tribes but they are obviously afraid and uncomfortable whenever we talk of separation. the fact is that the Biafrans are not even interested in south-south oil, we just want a sovereign nation of our own and we can build it with human resources.
Long live Republic of Biafra (The land of the rising Sun)

.....991(proudly Biafran)

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by bobbyjabo: 3:02pm On May 18, 2012
Its so obvious that theres nothing for Nigeria again as a country so whoever that wants to risk his/her neck to keep Nigeria together(be my guest)
I cant wait for the break up to happen..i pray it happens fast and bloodless
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by NAJALYN: 3:15pm On May 18, 2012
I want Nigeria to be one. But from all indications so many are not in favour of this. Can we have one Nigeria when so many are against this? That is the big question?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by eddycmj: 4:24pm On May 18, 2012
cyril83: did u mean biafranigerian....wake up frm ur dream omo inna...country 'biafra' wil neva exist in diz present world...maybe nxt world
U be GOD?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2012
991: why are Yorubas always afraid of disintegration of Nigeria, they don't even love the country more than other tribes but they are obviously afraid and uncomfortable whenever we talk of separation. the fact is that the Biafrans are not even interested in south-south oil, we just want a sovereign nation of our own and we can build it with human resources.
Long live Republic of Biafra (The land of the rising Sun)

.....991(proudly Biafran)

Am Yoruba and for one am not afraid of disintegration rather it's what I'd prefer. I'd like to see the Biafran Republic, The Federal Republic of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, Northern Nigeria and of course Niger Delta Republic. This way it makes life really safer for us all.

NB: 1901 Lagos was amalgamated into the southern Protectorate. 1914 North and Southern Protectorate were amalgamated
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by osifred(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2012
Why will ¶ want to do such a silly thing. Fight to keep one Nigeria?

Will be glad to diagolue for the dissolution of the entity called Nigeria.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by cheikh: 9:37pm On May 18, 2012
@OP
Well, dispassionately, if one is a member of the lootocracy and so called "happening" clique, there'll be a great incentive to keep "the "goose" that lays the golden egg" going. There is no need to do the fighting but delegate the fighting to dumb foolish majority citizenry of the so called country(Nigeria) of which there are many eager volunteers(idiots/fools) to carry out your desires albeit grotesque/immoral as it is.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 2:26am On May 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

No, but are you related to the Chinedu Chukwurumadu on 419scam.com?

No, but are you related to abdulmutallab...i heard his relatives are Yoruba (his brother married a Yoruba)..collabo
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 2:30am On May 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
ogbeni, try to make sense for once nau.

How's someone suppose to claim fathering you if you continue to act like a bast ard?

ogbanje, i think your reality has not dawn on you...no Yoruba man will touch you (cos they all want our igbo girls)

I think you have a better chance getting married in one of those mass wedding the sharia board organizes in kano every month..(who knows you might marry a mutallab).insha allah it shall be well with you ms ekiti...ALLAHU AKBAR< ALLAHYU AKBAR< ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Onlytruth(m): 3:01am On May 19, 2012
adewaleafolabi:

Am Yoruba and for one am not afraid of disintegration rather it's what I'd prefer. I'd like to see the Biafran Republic, The Federal Republic of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, Northern Nigeria and of course Niger Delta Republic. This way it makes life really safer for us all.

NB: 1901 Lagos was amalgamated into the southern Protectorate. 1914 North and Southern Protectorate were amalgamated

I would support Lagos to be a separate country because of its unique history, growth pattern and demography.
South West should form a separate country.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by x2ylove60(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2012
dividing nig will not solve any problem cos all nig are criminal
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 19, 2012
NAJALYN: I want Nigeria to be one. But from all indications so many are not in favour of this. Can we have one Nigeria when so many are against this? That is the big question?

From all indications, this country has already divided, the only groups fighting hard to keep it one are greedy politicians and corrupt former military elder-state-men who have been benefiting copiously from the so-called One-Nigeria. visibility studies show that we are not one at all, that's why even in the political parties they do zoning to balance the equation, in schools they force pupil to study some other ethnic languages to balance the equation, the north has Arewa peoples Congress, the South has Oduduwa peoples congress and the east has Massob(Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra).
now what does that tell you?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/shocker-man60-arraigned-for-raping-20-yr-old-man/

[size=14pt]Shocker ! Man,60, arraigned for raping 20-yr old man[/size]

[size=18pt]It was a shocker when a 60-year-old businessman and a contractor, Olusegun Adesina, was yesterday arraigned at an Abeokuta Magistrate Court sitting in Isabo, for allegedly having a sexual intercourse with a-20 year old young man (name withheld).

The accused who was arraigned on a one-count charge before the Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Ayobolu was reported to have committed the offence last Tuesday at his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital[/size]

Hmmm na wa o...Ileke i sowri for you...it has now reached the stage wey una men no want woman again na fellow boys dem dey find...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ak47mann(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2012
igbo boy: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/shocker-man60-arraigned-for-raping-20-yr-old-man/

[size=14pt]Shocker ! Man,60, arraigned for raping 20-yr old man[/size]

[size=18pt]It was a shocker when a 60-year-old businessman and a contractor, Olusegun Adesina, was yesterday arraigned at an Abeokuta Magistrate Court sitting in Isabo, for allegedly having a sexual intercourse with a-20 year old young man (name withheld).

The accused who was arraigned on a one-count charge before the Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Ayobolu was reported to have committed the offence last Tuesday at his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital[/size]

Hmmm na wa o...Ileke i sowri for you...it has now reached the stage wey una men no want woman again na fellow boys dem dey find...

is he puff puff sad sad sad
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Musiwa49: 7:38pm On May 19, 2012
nasty45, you most really hate been a nigerian , when you said, you will rather commit suicide than fight for nigeria.

If you watch this video and what one of the northerners said in hausa, you will know nigeria is finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVY1dLJ0EBs
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by grandfada(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2012
amosy007: biafra is dead as a territory but the purpose still lives on..... south east cannot stay independently without oil from south south
are you alright??
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2012
ak47mann: is he puff puff sad sad sad

o onye ike ( I dont mean ike as in strength you dig? hahahaha)
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

ogbanje, i think your reality has not dawn on you...no Yoruba man will touch you (cos they all want our igbo girls)

I think you have a better chance getting married in one of those mass wedding the sharia board organizes in kano every month..(who knows you might marry a mutallab).insha allah it shall be well with you ms ekiti...ALLAHU AKBAR< ALLAHYU AKBAR< ALLAHU AKBAR

Is that so? So it must then have daned on you that the only men Igbo girls are wanting are mostly non-Igbo guys. The Igbo guys they must touch must have that money no? grin

Sorry sweety, I got my own man who is touching this wink kiss

And trust me, I've met so many Igbo boys who also want this. . . . but they don't have the swag every chic sees in a Yoruba man.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

No, but are you related to abdulmutallab...i heard his relatives are Yoruba (his brother married a Yoruba)..collabo

What do you mean by "No"? Who are you lying to?
You dey disclaim your papa again? grin
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Is that so? So it must then have daned on you that the only men Igbo girls are wanting are mostly non-Igbo guys. The Igbo guys they must touch must have that money no? grin

Sorry sweety, I got my own man who is touching this wink kiss

And trust me, I've met so many Igbo boys who also want this. . . . but they don't have the swag every chic sees in a Yoruba man.

hahaha touching gini? see lie, or is your finger the man now? loneliness + conji na bad thing o LMAO

which igbo boy want to tocuh an olu? you gats to be dreaming. It is a fact Yoruba boys no dey go for Yoruba girls anymore so you cant lie about statistics girl. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 2:09am On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

hahaha touching gini? see lie, or is your finger the man now? loneliness + conji na bad thing o LMAO

which igbo boy want to tocuh an olu? you gats to be dreaming. It is a fact Yoruba boys no dey go for Yoruba girls anymore so you cant lie about statistics girl. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont

It's a fact indeed. Una just dey make excuses for why Igbo girls run to Yoruba boys grin Why una dey vex? Seems like only Igbo boys dey worry about that cheesy
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by tobsonkings: 7:27am On May 20, 2012
Until we embrace the regional govt as practiced in the early 60S,systems in nigeria is gonna fail, I don't supporT the formation of nation I.e. Igbo nation bt let the region stand wit resources control and regional policeetc bt. There must be a federal govt which stand for diplomatic and international matters only
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

It's a fact indeed. Una just dey make excuses for why Igbo girls run to Yoruba boys grin Why una dey vex? Seems like only Igbo boys dey worry about that cheesy

vex gini? u be comedian for real.....Instead of focusing your attention on igbo boys you should be thinking of how to secure you a man...

With lack of servicing from your Yoruba boys chai your toto go dey smell by now...infact i am sure cobweb go don grow due to lack of usage...
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

vex gini? u be comedian for real.....Instead of focusing your attention on igbo boys you should be thinking of how to secure you a man...

With lack of servicing from your Yoruba boys chai your toto go dey smell by now...infact i am sure cobweb go don grow due to lack of usage...

You dey vex at Yoruba women when it's Yoruba men stealing your women. Howz that logic?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by LogicMind: 6:05pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You dey vex at Yoruba women when it's Yoruba men stealing your women. Howz that logic?

please stay on topic
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

you dey vex for igbo boy when it is Yoruba boys that like our igbo girls...howz that logic??

ndo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal / Malami: It Is Premature To Conclude Soldiers Used Live Ammunition At Lekki Toll / 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.