Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? (9414 Views)

Poll: Will you fight for one nigeria?

yes, i'll give my life if necessary: 17% (25 votes)
no, the unity of this country is not worth dying for: 82% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

How Not To Keep Nigeria One- Femi Fani-kayode / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Dede1(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
[size=28pt]It's so funny when you see so many NL men with spaghetti arms talking about fighting in a war grin grin grin grin grin

Makes my day every freaking time.[/size]

Shut up your putrid britches. Has Sharp-Sharp Hotel in Ado-Ekiti closed down for business yet?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 17, 2012
Dede1:

Shut up your putrid britches. Has Sharp-Sharp Hotel in Ado-Ekiti closed down for business yet?

I assumed so, your mother stopped bringing in [b]daily [/b]allowance, no?

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Afam4eva(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2012
Nigeria is a biatch, so why would i want to die for a slut?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by igboboy1(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2012
amosy007:

why why did u people crave for more states from south south to join biafra dream?

why do Yoruba people like to lie?

I am from oshimili in delta state, so you think say me no go incline more towards the SE?

Igbos have never said that the whole delta state will join biafra nor the whole rivers will join Biafra as these states have multiple ethnicities...(not that i would expect an olodo-wa like you to know it).

It is simple if nigeria is to break, oshimili is joining biafra, wetin concern oshimili man with olodo-wa republic?

6 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ib0221: 6:48pm On May 17, 2012
Dede1:

The above is a ranting of an ant. You are free to migrate to south-south or southwest when Nigeria breaks up. Ndigbo do not want efulefu such as you in their midst.
I never hate or abhor Igbo.I am just trying to analyse the state of things and I will appreciate it if we should all at least be civilized in our converse.I did not say Igbo should not secede, I only warn of what may happen if we have the scenario.
Think twice and know that the best oracle is history.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Dede1(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

There is no need to assume since you, sisters, aunts and mother were pioneer love peddlers at the joint.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ak47mann(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2012
Am BIAFRAN GENERAL.[/b]i am the head and not the tail.i am born to rule and to be free.i am the innocent viper, he who steps on my tail must taste the bitterness of my poisonous venom.i am the SUN that must rise.i am [b]BIAFRA: ON ABURI I STAND cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 17, 2012
igbo boy:

why do Yoruba people like to lie?

[size=18pt]I am from oshimili in delta state,[/size] so you think say me no go incline more towards the SE?

Igbos have never said that the whole delta state will join biafra nor the whole rivers will join Biafra as these states have multiple ethnicities...(not that i would expect an olodo-wa like you to know it).

It is simple if nigeria is to break, oshimili is joining biafra, wetin concern oshimili man with olodo-wa republic?

No wonder. That village has been looking for its chief clown. No be you dey go missing?

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIYeUdi7Ss-la2zlTeaw4aFoQPsinYtJiQf6bSAMt69d4kxmIxpel-tB3t[/img]
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 17, 2012
Dede1:
There is no need to assume since you, sisters, aunts and mother were pioneer love peddlers at the joint.

Really. So then it's a fact, your mother peddles her goods. aiight

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by blackboi(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

9ce 1 theresmiley
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ak47mann(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2012
people that had to do their job, or be killed, like any other soldier. but due to them being axis and the allied forces and enemies they portray every BIAFRANS as being as fascist as the worst, when in reality it could be a person like me or you just doing their job. You could be the best of mates, and then when duty calls,is called by my Fatherland and you are called by Nigeria or whatever. Does that still mean that we are monsters?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by tchaik(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2012
ismhab: NO, I WILL DO WHAT EVER POSSIBLE TO SEE NIGERIA'S DISINTEGRATION BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Shaa no throw BOMB!!!!
Or do you?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Dede1(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2012
ib0221:
I never hate or abhor Igbo.I am just trying to analyse the state of things and I will appreciate it if we should all at least be civilized in our converse.I did not say Igbo should not secede, I only warn of what may happen if we have the scenario.
Think twice and know that the best oracle is history.

Your silly post insulted Ndigbo in every breath of the sentence you strung in the skewed examples to illustrate your less irrelevant prose. What has issue of OSU got to do with government of Republic of Igbo land? In what government in Igbo land has Ndigbo experienced Imo/anambra imbroglio? Or are you just foolishly soliloquizing? There was government of eastern region which gave the region best growth in manpower and materials. During this period, there was no Imo/Anambra crap as you seemed to have suggested. We are not God and it remains foolhardy when mere mortals venture to play omnipresent by suggesting what future holds for us.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Dede1(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Really. So then it's a fact, your mother peddles her goods. aiight

Sharp-Sharp Hotel's signpost is very alive in Ado-Ekiti. My people say those who climb trees with teeth sure know which tree is bitter.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by kingkoboko: 7:14pm On May 17, 2012
"NIGERIA IS A BRITISH TIME BOMB!"

& any one who decides 2 fight 4 One Nigeria or WORN NIGERIA is nothin but a foolish British beast.

Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Middle-Belt & Niger-Delta shall b free. Soon!

*wavin BIAFRAN flag*
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2012
Dede1:

Sharp-Sharp Hotel's signpost is very alive in Ado-Ekiti. My people say those who climb trees with teeth sure know which tree is bitter.

aHH!!! So your ppl also climb trees with their teeth. Yepa!!! grin
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by miky(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2012
after nigeria is divided then what??,, am from portharcourt we the niger deltans want our oil for ourselves then, no more sharing with any others!!
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by PointB: 7:38pm On May 17, 2012
miky: after nigeria is divided then what??,, am from portharcourt we the niger deltans want our oil for ourselves then, no more sharing with any others!!

I agree with you;
Ijaw, Itshekiri,Igbos, Ibibios, Efik, Annangs etc in Niger Delta should have their oil for themselves. We all want the same thing - end to parasitism!

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Dede1(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

aHH!!! So your ppl also climb trees with their teeth. Yepa!!! grin

I seriously could not believe you are so daftly dense. What happened to one promising young lady, Ekiti-ikebe aka Ileke-IdI?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Dede1(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2012
miky: after nigeria is divided then what??,, am from portharcourt we the niger deltans want our oil for ourselves then, no more sharing with any others!!

I had wished a jackass such as you should stop hiding behind Niger Delta crap and for once stand up for your forbearers. You do not need to be ashamed of what you are because can still be ashamed of what you want to become. There were lives before crude oil was struck in southern protectorate and there should be life after crude oil, olodo.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Dede1(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

I agree with you;
Ijaw, Itshekiri,Igbos, Ibibios, Efik, Annangs etc in Niger Delta should have their oil for themselves. We all want the same thing - end to parasitism!

Do not pay any mind to the dunderhead. I state unequivocally that Republic of Igbo land is my dream. A nation such as Igbo land will have everything needed to forge a powerful and industrialized country on earth. I personally do not want any minority among us so that we will have united and interest-oriented society in country.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 17, 2012
God 4bid... Bt sincerely, i dont want nigeria to divide.. Bt Nigeria needs a civil war b4 it comes bck to its senses.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 17, 2012
amosy007:

nope i was actually talkin about SE that kept hoping that some south south state will join their biafra dream

Are you all right?. What shows that the SE are trying to pull the SS into Biafra?. Say what you know
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 17, 2012
ak47mann: we dont crave for SS to join anambra dream,is the other way round,igbos in delta state want to have their own state we from the core igbo land never ask anyone to join us we are-very ok.Most people advocating to join us are our brethren from SS. Austrian and Germans are the same people cool

Do you mind that misinformed guy.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by EEkeson: 9:04pm On May 17, 2012
I sujest we al go back frm where we come frm d easterners n d northners ar fade up of answerin 1 nigeria. Let's divide chikina
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 17, 2012
publisher: There will always be one Nigeria...in fact,i see Nigeria annexing Benin republic,Togo and even Ghana once we get our acts right. LOL
Nigeria is an evolving great nation; all our ethnic and religious groups are voicing out their grieveiances and compromises will continue being made until we reach an agreement. Nation building is a continous excercise. We are very lucky that our diverse peoples openly voice out their frustrations.
Mali, in the recent past was hailed as a stable west African democracy,today its divided.
The Ghana that we all like to praise is today facing serious hidden ethnic tensions between the Gas,Ewes,Ashantis and co who feel that the Akans are dominating power. But the Ghanaians try(very hard) to suppress these tensions so as not to be seen as 'another Nigeria'. Unfortunately,it's the subtle ethnic tensions that cause the most damage when it finally blows up.
I'll stand by one Nigeria,anyday...the opportunites are just too enormous. Only failures will wish for Nigeria's demise. Even the so-called biafrans who come here to talk trash are mainly unsuccessful hungry Igbos(home and abroad). The true business savvy Igbo people who own investments all over Nigeria will never mention Biafra. Even Ojukwu believed in one (federal or confederal) Nigeria till his death.

Naija for life.

Dream On. Na GEJ or Buhari go make naija better. For your info no dey insult IGBOS cause is ur type that are making this country uncomfortable for us with your tribalistic nature
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 17, 2012
Tropilo:

Mr. Logic Mind, i will not crawl back in shame. I am first and foremost a Nigerian before any nationality and i am very very proud of my heritage. I am Ibo and will never exchange it for any.
The British, be it the Welch, Scot, Irish or English have fought their wars and have thrown it into history and moved on. We (Nigerians) have had our share of the heroics and should let it be history and move on. We should not have two pit falls, that will be grossly stup¡d of us and i know we are not a stup¡p nation.
You think its only Nigeria that has ethnic problems? The British do also. The English feel superior to the other isles and the Irish are a very proud set and love their accent. The Scot still leave in the past of their bravery, but guess what? Its all back firing against them cause outsiders are ruling over them now. The present Prime Minister is of Swis decent and over half of his cabinet are immigrant-born from other European countries.
We should never allow our differences defeat us. It should be our strength!
9ja forever! (Anyi ga ebi na udo na ha JESUS onye nzoputa. Amen).

Kindly park to kano or borno state let me see if you will say this again
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 17, 2012

I Hail Thee My fathers Land. What a Great Nation.

They cant Stop us.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ib0221: 9:31pm On May 17, 2012
sure, i'ant and dont pretend to be omniscience. note that i didn't castigate or screw d igbo nation likewise other tenants in d polity called nigeria. moreover, imo/anambra imbroglio i raised is always reflected in views of either of them when discussing any trivial issue n this is sign of tins to come as witnessed by sacking of 1 eastern state indigines by another.
i'm a citizen of d world n can remember quite vividly my parents advice that i should never hav cause to abuse myself/parent by abusing others
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by henrico247(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2012
I have been ready for this fight ever since. Give me the gun and every other thing necessary and you will see me in the battle feild.
I love Nigeria so much.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by damlawbaba(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2012
No cos nigeria has no future worth diyin 4 . . .
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Onlytruth(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2012
Land of the rising sun we love and cherish
beloved homeland of our brave heroes
We must defend our lives or we shall perish
We must protect our hearts from all our foes
But if the price is death for all we hold dear
Then let us die without a shred of fear!

If there is any other country (apart from the Great USA) that I would die for in war, that country is Biafra, not Nigeria.
Nuff said. cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attention!!!!!!!!!!!Any Correlation Btw The Hate For Jonathan And That For Igbos / Niger Government Plans Partnership With China On Railway Network / Report: How Civil Servants, Politicians Colluded To Loot Kwara Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.