Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager (713 Views)

What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? / What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? / How To Improve Your Alexa Blog and Site Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager by doejohn: 11:30am On May 17, 2012
Hello Group,
I have a client who runs a quarterly magazine and in need of a good and creative web-designer, who would also manage the website. This will be on a consultant basis and but would be required to report to the office twice a week for a review. If any that is interested can send an email signifying interest in the job to franklino@eveconcepts.com.

thanks
Re: In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager by Johndoe100(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2012
Since you took my name I might as well get the job. Hit me up with the details.
Re: In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager by moderattor: 4:22pm On May 17, 2012
where's your office located.
U forgot to mention that.
If you can pay your designer as much as N500K, lets chat.
Re: In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager by doejohn: 4:49pm On May 17, 2012
Like i mentioned, a client is in need so i expect you to signify interest by sending in a mail so that they can process it from there. I only posted it here because i know like minds are available on this platform. details will be communicated and discussed when you forward the email.

thanks
Re: In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager by bug24(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2012
moderattor: where's your office located.
U forgot to mention that.
If you can pay your designer as much as N500K, lets chat.

LMAOOO... where were you when microsoft was looking for designers? grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager by moderattor: 8:41pm On May 17, 2012
bug24:

LMAOOO... where were you when microsoft was looking for designers? grin
Am not sure what you mean, but why tagging my post with this picture?
Though i've done something somewhat similar, am not this guy nor do i know him.
Secondly not everyone would love to work for microsoft nor any company indeed.
Some people think better when there are no restrictions to what they can do.
Re: In Need Of A Very Good And Creative Web-designer And Site Manager by remmyz(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2012
sent u a mail. Remmyz007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Be A Wordpress Theme Developer And Make Money By Selling Your Themes / Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider / Steps To Create Your Own Successful Website, No Design Or Programing Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.