Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price (1293 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Lucrative Business Ideas With N75m Capital / Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price by dammy1985: 5:04pm On May 17, 2012
I have sleepless nights brainstorming on businesses that have stable market price i.e products or goods whose prices don't fluctuate, have ready markets/buyers, low risk and profitable that I can start with ₦200,000 and latter put more money on it if flourish. I will appreciate it if its kind of business the likely contributors are established/have the experience so I can attach myself with the fellow. Because of failure. Thanks a lot
Re: Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price by DaGirl(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2012
!
Re: Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price by aaidel(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
Cement, flour, bread, etc

1 Like

Re: Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price by dammy1985: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2012
Thanks... What is the start up capital? I don't know the posibility of getting ready buyers. I mean a kind of thing whereby u buy directly from manufacturers and you supply the buyers immediatly. I don't like to open a shop. I want demand/buy and supply kind of biz
Re: Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price by BrandKing: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2012
@Poseter it appears you are looking for a 100% short cut to success in business. Without stress or risk. Those are definitely not a good sign of an entrepreneur.

All the same, go to www.niromanddoch to come and download for free the online Business Idea Score Sheet. I believe that will hep you a great deal to determine what business best suits you.

1 Like

Re: Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price by feelamong(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
aaidel: Cement, flour, bread, etc

You forgot to add garri
Re: Offline Business Ideas With Stable Market Price by aaidel(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Yes o! Garri dey too basically anything that people need, @op what u want will be difficult without an established presence

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Men / Cargo From Ghana To Nigeria, How It Works? / My Ordeal With Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.