Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Adedibu Arraigned In Court? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedibu Arraigned In Court? (788 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adedibu Arraigned In Court? by Truequest(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
Arraigned in court yesterday is no other than the "FATHER" himself. Don't get me wrong, our ex presido was in his house the other day were he branded him the father of PDP hmm. But this is were we live, but Baba told reporters that Nafdac boss is only sulking because as the father he refused her request for a ministerial appointment. I tell you people can never cease to amaze me in this nation. Thank God sha at least somebody is asking him some questions, though I strongly feel that more should be done to keep baba at home that Ibadan may know peace.

(1) (Reply)

National Council Of State Confirms Okiro As The I.g Of Police / What Would You Do First If You Were The President Of Nigeria / Murder And Attempted Murder: Which Is Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.