Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Experienced Big Brothers And Sisters, Adivce Is Needed Here Asap Plz. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experienced Big Brothers And Sisters, Adivce Is Needed Here Asap Plz. (671 Views)

Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / All Travel Agents- Your Suggestions are needed here! / I Weep For My Black South African Brothers And Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Big Brothers And Sisters, Adivce Is Needed Here Asap Plz. by DCTrendy(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2012
I am not really new here so i know i can get advice.

I stay with my big brother. He is married and wife is pregnant. 7months with the baby.

He wants this baby born in the US so they applied for the visa yesterday and paid the hospital bill upfront and have the receipts,

got an invitation from his business partner and accommodation letter as well.

He has his company and wife works with a bank, so they got all the docs and statements of accounts.

According to them, the interview would have been successful but

The VO asked why he was traveling and he said business visit [thinking VO was directing the question to him alone]

then the guy ask what type of business he does etc, travel history which he had and then he turned to the wife, @ this time he taught he was going to ask why

she was going, o they can be able to present the recepits n the letter from the doctor but the VO just ask if she had traveled before? And she said no. And that

was it.

THey said alot of pple were there and the VO was actually rushing.

So they were unable to mention they re going to have a baby and all fee re paid already etc..!!!

He later realized the question [why re you going to the US] was probably meant for both of them!

What can they do??

My brother went to pay for another application fee again today but on getting to the appointment page, no space available until September which would have been too late.

My thought was that they should try and make the hospital send a letter directly to the State department so that they can get an expedient date arranged or something. Do u think this is ok for them? will it not affect or label them?? I am sure, the hosptial will like to do this as they wont like to loose that money paid.

Plz brothers and sisters? help o...If am able to give him a good suggestion, he will be so happy..

bolly_jay25 at yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Null / Questio!!! / Going To Apply With 3months Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.