Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija (11076 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by nnekaregy(f): 7:43pm On May 22, 2012
Use fidelity bank ,the fx charges are the lowest in the industry.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by y2kaustin(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2012
engineerd: Please contact me and i will give you a good banck account to transfer your pounds sterling to! It will be very safe.
......... are above or below 18yrs?...you really sound 12yrs old to me..
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by manmustwac(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2012
Well am based in london but presently in nigeria and just opened a domiciliary account with GTB smiley
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Aigirl(f): 8:01pm On May 22, 2012
Pls man,try zenith,GTB OR FIDELITY. if u wnt a hasle free bank. 1st bank's kul bt,u mit nid a foam 2lie each tym u go 2change/widraw. Dnt eva consida uba,Acess b/c dey'l difuse d value of ur a/c balance wit al sorts of unecesary charges.best wishes in ur choice.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by missagbaa(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2012
Diamond bank anyday anytime,they've got τ̣̣ђё best services dat Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ can think of,best interest rate,excellent internet banking,most wonderful customer service aπϑ all dat, first bank Iڪ good †☺☺,xcept for a very poor customer service nnd full of hassles,but Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя money Iڪ safe with them two banks,so Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ choose from τ̣̣ђё 2
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Monjerk: 8:57pm On May 22, 2012
Bros,
Try Acawo/Izuzu/daily contribution, they are always very fast anytime u need ur money, they will be at ur door post with ur cash. But wen the man disappear with him family, no say na me advice u. Lol

GT Bank would be a good choice.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 22, 2012
@ Poster, I graduated from Abraka. UBA, Zenith or Ecobank are your options in that town. Queues in Ecobank and UBA banking halls and ATMs could be hellish because of the student population. So i suggest you go for Zenith. Cheers!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by ariyebaba(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2012
U dont want to face d hassles ? Are u rich ? All u need to do is call ur account officer @ d comfort of ur home/office,ur money will be deliver to u. SHIKENA !
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by lumeneng22: 9:28pm On May 22, 2012
Bros, when you come we talk. Note that we hav gone cashless now and i will recomend etranzact pocketmoni where your phone num is ur account numba. Then you can pick another private acct from a list of 16 partner banks.All the 16 are good banks i can assure you and when you chose one you can operate in all. First you activate by sending text in d folowing manner: REG Firstname surname 002386 to 20220 for airtel & Mtn, 31030 for glo, the rest is history.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by hikmoj(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2012
Go to useless bank of Nigeria...UBA...dont try them.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2012
i highly recommend GTBank cause of their Good CS and Fast Service, you will never regret dealing with them, FirstBank is also Good but they have got a lot of Nurse Eliza with bad mouth, Zenith bank make sense too but overall na GTBank cause they have Good technology
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by eghost247(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2012
Just Go home and deal with it
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by 9zeros(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2012
hikmoj: Go to useless bank of Nigeria...UBA...dont try them.
correction: useless bank of africa...U.B.A
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by zipper003: 10:22pm On May 22, 2012
GTB FOR LIFE.....! DON'T BE DECEIVED.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by NEROSKY(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2012
gtb bro
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by uchlukez(f): 11:01pm On May 22, 2012
If u appreciate the smell of izal, head to union bank cos they cean their offices every mornin with izall and dettol giving u disinfected aura grin
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Ibadiarann(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2012
I think u can go to. Fideliity Bank. Their service is lovely and ur money is safe with them.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by toni24ng(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2012
My guy. It's First Bank all d way. They are the most innovative and dynamic bank right now in west africa. GTB and Zenith Bank aint doing badly either.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by adaeji: 11:16pm On May 22, 2012
As a Financial expert, will advise that you open a GT bank account. The fact that they are quoted on the London Stock Exchange confirms their credibility.Apart from First bank which is trying to be modern, GT Bank does not give you hassles and are very professional.Other Banks recommended will eat into your cash with spurious debits and charges.Alternatively you can deal with Standard Chartered bank or Stanbic Ibtc.With GTBank, you can complete all your transactions online like others but with much security.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by pvee(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2012
For safety I recommend First bank. But I think banking in Nigeria is also about developing a cordial relationship with your bankers.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by nkemokoyon(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2012
GTB or Diamond Bank.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by sledge001(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2012
we all know who the best is!!!! Firstbank of course.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Guapo(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2012
Anyone of:
Standard Chartered
StanbicIBTC
GTbank
Diamond

Happy banking!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by mandsignal(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2012
GT BANK. ZENIT and first bank . hustle is real here man .you got to adapt to the envi_ro .welcome home bro
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by waffiboi: 12:16am On May 23, 2012
Guys thanks very very much for the info and your contributions. I have been more enlightened.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by okomogo(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2012
If you are staying in Abraka, then you will have to with Zenith bank or UBA as other smaller banks are not reliable. I,m from Obiaruku so i can give you first hand info about Abraka.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by ladiesman(m): 12:57am On May 23, 2012
GT bank is †ђξ best with their internet banking is awesome and zero banking for savings account is WOW.. Its GT bank all †ђξ way !
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by blasterman(m): 1:58am On May 23, 2012
Skye bank is good but becareful of bear bear bank ppl as dem no dey gree see returnee
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by jonabee(m): 2:44am On May 23, 2012
If you need stress free and uncrowded banking transactions without hassles, SKYE Bank is it. You can even open your accounts online on WWW.skyebankng.com and you get your account number before arriving Naija.

It is a noiseless bank with the best innovation and customer service orientation.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by justmenoni: 5:47am On May 23, 2012
I think the poster wont get the right answers with this post cos every1 will give there opinion based on their respective experiences with the banks,you might visit a branch of bank A in Lagos and they offer you good CS and you visit their branch B in Ogun and they are nothing to write home about,i think the poster should decided this after visiting Nigeria,he is talking about Delta state for crying out loud so let him get to delta first look or ask around for the best banks with the best service he is seeking for and then he can decide,I have accounts with FCMB and Diamond..Diamond gives me higher interest rates than FCMB but believe me they are both the best,Despite not been in the country they still offer me the best CS i have ever seen anywhere else...so you might wanna try out FCMB or Diamond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why E-commerce Is Not Thriving In Nigeria As It Should / How To Produce Detergent / Access Bank’s First Post-merger H1 PBT Hits N74.1bn, Declares 25k Interim Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.