Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

New Niaja Passport Lost Old One Unknown Number - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Niaja Passport Lost Old One Unknown Number (780 Views)

Niaja Delta Citizens In Ghana / The New Electronic Passport Or The Old One? / Nigerian Passport ( Niaja Pali) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Niaja Passport Lost Old One Unknown Number by 19naia(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2012
i have search everything needed to get renew naija passport -but it seems they want me to bring the old passport or officially report it lost and then bring in the passport number and place of issue...i have no clue where the passport is or what the passport number is and where it was issued...i was very young(under 16yrs old) last time i used it when my dad kept it for me...i use my dual citizen option now so my overseas passport is intact and up to date for all my travels lately...i have more than one year before going naija again and i have my overseas birth certificate if that can help them to find the records of my old passport i tried e-mail the help line on internet for niaja immigration,but the line does not connect as naija affairs usually go...i have plenty time so i just ask if anybody knows how they handle lost passport and lost passport number...i was so young when my last naija passport expired and my father is so old now i can only be happy he at least recognizes me as his son and is still alive and well.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Passport / Getting My Wife To File For Me / Nigerian Entering Nigeria Via Her Frontier Without Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.